Blind Test for National Championship - Page 2 - SEC Football Talk - SECTalk.com - Page 2

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Blind Test for National Championship

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
17 replies to this topic

UAdan

UAdan

The Rocketman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I will say this doesn't really determine who should play for the championship though, as it only takes into account strength of schedule/opponents. Overall team balance, etc...should play a factor. At this point I think Kansas State is the most balanced team in America, outside of Alabama. Oregon's defense is shaky and ND's offense is boorish.
Posted Image

Mizzou_Fan

Mizzou_Fan
  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostUAdan, on 08 November 2012 - 02:16 PM, said:

I will say this doesn't really determine who should play for the championship though, as it only takes into account strength of schedule/opponents. Overall team balance, etc...should play a factor. At this point I think Kansas State is the most balanced team in America, outside of Alabama. Oregon's defense is shaky and ND's offense is boorish.
I don't care if people say that K State doesn't match up well with Bama. K State deserves it the most and lets be honest, who does matchup welll with Bama?
Posted Image

UAdan

UAdan

The Rocketman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostMizzou_Fan, on 08 November 2012 - 02:19 PM, said:

I don't care if people say that K State doesn't match up well with Bama. K State deserves it the most and lets be honest, who does matchup welll with Bama?

I honestly think with their explosiveness that Oregon would pose more of a threat to us, but that's not what the NC selection should be about. We shouldn't pick teams based on how they match up vs Bama...we should pick the team that looks to be the best. Overall, I think Kansas State is a more complete team than either Oregon or ND.
Posted Image