Are We Asking the Right Questions Today? - Page 2 - Think Tank - SECTalk.com - Page 2

Jump to content

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.


Countdown to Kickoff
774130
DaysHoursMinutesSeconds
Countdown Jersey Thread


Latest Topics


Latest News


Top High Fived

Top Bettors


Are We Asking the Right Questions Today?

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
73 replies to this topic

#16
Haymaker

Haymaker
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    2,610
  • Joined:
    Oct 2011
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,567

View Postcocky4ever, on 07 November 2012 - 06:09 PM, said:

Ain't reading all that....but from what I can gather you're thinking the same thing I thought this morning...

Republicans are surprised that someone who couldn't even beat John McCain in the 2008 primaries couldn't win the presidency. wtf??

lulz at that group that the Republican party put forward...and the fact that the best one in the bunch couldn't even beat Obama says it all.


sooooo, how in the Posted Image did the dems introduce no name Obama and get him elected?

it's the lack of intelligence in America and that fact is being jumped on by the Dems.........like saying Reps are anti-woman.  I bet I heard that a million times, tell me how that is, the abortion argument?  Reps are anti-environment.......really?  explain please

better yet, ask 75% of people who voted for Obama to, policy wise, explain themselves

#17
The Doctor

The Doctor

    Wibbly Wobbley Timey Wimey

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    4,853
  • Joined:
    Aug 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    3,331
Posted Image

#18
Colonel Black Bear

Colonel Black Bear
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    1,692
  • Joined:
    Sep 2012
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    934
It’s not that I’m so upset with the liberals or democrats. It’s that all of their shallow, insulting tactics WORK in this country. Going on the Daily Show WORKS. Telling women the republicans will take away their birth control pills WORKS.  It's really sad how gullible the american population is.

#19
BamaBabe73

BamaBabe73
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    1,232
  • Joined:
    Jul 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    574

View PostHaymaker, on 08 November 2012 - 01:11 PM, said:




sooooo, how in the Posted Image did the dems introduce no name Obama and get him elected?

it's the lack of intelligence in America and that fact is being jumped on by the Dems.........like saying Reps are anti-woman.  I bet I heard that a million times, tell me how that is, the abortion argument?

THIS!  I don't know what I'm more angered over - the liberals for putting this bullshit anti-woman propaganda out there or the dumb ass women out there that apparently believed the propaganda!!!  As a female - not a day went by in the last 3 months were I didn't hear or read comments about Romney being anti-woman. Everything from the birth control stuff, to Romney would cause a huge step backwards in equal pay for equal work, and on and on. The female celebs that stayed vocal on this day in and day out was insane. Yea - because one person can totally independently cause all this to occur.  Dumbasses - each and every person that believed this bullshit propaganda!

#20
GatorLaw

GatorLaw
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    939
  • Joined:
    Sep 2012
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    233

View PostHaymaker, on 08 November 2012 - 01:11 PM, said:

sooooo, how in the :lanekiffin: did the dems introduce no name Obama and get him elected?

it's the lack of intelligence in America and that fact is being jumped on by the Dems.........like saying Reps are anti-woman.  I bet I heard that a million times, tell me how that is, the abortion argument?  Reps are anti-environment.......really?  explain please

better yet, ask 75% of people who voted for Obama to, policy wise, explain themselves

Republicans were against abortion and all involved into women reproductive issues, which turned many women off.  

It's hard for many women who use birth control every day to hear what Republicans had to say on the issue and still feel like voting Republican.  When a political party takes a stance contrary to what you believe, and runs on a platform that would infringe on what you consider to be your right to do whatever you want with your body, the choice is very clear.
Posted Image

#21
SECorBust

SECorBust
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    7,307
  • Joined:
    May 2007
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,267
Yea the Dems got their knife in there and twisted.  What was the republican response?  Benghazi, binders full of Benghazi.  Fail Bitches!  Lol.

Posted Image


#22
GatorHunter

GatorHunter
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    11,731
  • Joined:
    Sep 2004
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    774

View PostBamaBabe73, on 10 November 2012 - 10:02 AM, said:

THIS!  I don't know what I'm more angered over - the liberals for putting this bullshit anti-woman propaganda out there or the dumb ass women out there that apparently believed the propaganda!!!  As a female - not a day went by in the last 3 months were I didn't hear or read comments about Romney being anti-woman. Everything from the birth control stuff, to Romney would cause a huge step backwards in equal pay for equal work, and on and on. The female celebs that stayed vocal on this day in and day out was insane. Yea - because one person can totally independently cause all this to occur.  Dumbasses - each and every person that believed this bullshit propaganda!

View PostGatorLaw, on 10 November 2012 - 10:32 AM, said:

Republicans were against abortion and all involved into women reproductive issues, which turned many women off.  

It's hard for many women who use birth control every day to hear what Republicans had to say on the issue and still feel like voting Republican.  When a political party takes a stance contrary to what you believe, and runs on a platform that would infringe on what you consider to be your right to do whatever you want with your body, the choice is very clear.

Democrats thought they could get women to vote with their vagina's...and it worked.  All part of Obama's grand plan to push social issues in an effort to distract folks from the complete failure of his presidency...and again, it worked.  I agree with ya Babe....dumbasses.

#23
GatorLaw

GatorLaw
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    939
  • Joined:
    Sep 2012
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    233

View PostGatorHunter, on 10 November 2012 - 11:03 AM, said:

Democrats thought they could get women to vote with their vagina's...and it worked.  All part of Obama's grand plan to push social issues in an effort to distract folks from the complete failure of his presidency...and again, it worked.  I agree with ya Babe....dumbasses.

Yes, because the anti-abortion, anti-birth control agenda of the Republicans... in addition to the rape/pregnancy comments made by prominent Republicans within the last 2 months had nothing to do with it.
Posted Image

#24
OmahaBound

OmahaBound

    Boston Strong

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    6,405
  • Joined:
    Jan 2005
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,338
I read one Republican columnist who hit the nail on the head.   Everyone knows we have to cut the deficit.   Everyone knows the Republicans are the most aggressive about doing it now.   But the majority of Americans believe the right doesn't care who is hurt by those cuts.   They're seen as soulless calculators unwillingly to consider alternate fiscal ideas to even out the pain.  When you hear every Republican presidential candidate say they would decline a deal that was 10:1 cuts to tax hikes for the rich, it becomes laughably easy to portray them as only worried about the rich.  

Paul Ryan's people have already started leaking details of the campaign.   They claim that Ryan wanted to go into poor neighborhoods around Ohio, Colorado, and Florida to have rallies explaining how their economic policies really would benefit the poor.   They say Romney's people wouldn't let them.   If that's true, he deserved to lose.
Posted Image

"I've a suggestion to keep you all occupied.....Learn to swim"

#25
OmahaBound

OmahaBound

    Boston Strong

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    6,405
  • Joined:
    Jan 2005
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,338

View PostGatorHunter, on 10 November 2012 - 11:03 AM, said:

Democrats thought they could get women to vote with their vagina's...and it worked.  All part of Obama's grand plan to push social issues in an effort to distract folks from the complete failure of his presidency...and again, it worked.  I agree with ya Babe....dumbasses.

It's the Karl Rove playbook....no wonder he was so upset Tuesday night.
Posted Image

"I've a suggestion to keep you all occupied.....Learn to swim"

#26
GatorHunter

GatorHunter
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    11,731
  • Joined:
    Sep 2004
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    774

View PostGatorLaw, on 10 November 2012 - 11:05 AM, said:

Yes, because the anti-abortion, anti-birth control agenda of the Republicans... in addition to the rape/pregnancy comments made by prominent Republicans within the last 2 months had nothing to do with it.

That's the lie Democrats told the American public...the truth: Republicans aren't anti-abortion, they're pro-life...in cases of rape, incest or jeopardizing the mother's life, they're all for it...that's Romney's stance.  There's definitely no "anti-birth control agenda"...again, another lie told by the democrats to distract Americans.  The truth:  Republicans don't give a damn whether women use birth control pills or not...they just don't want a mandate requiring John Q Public's tax dollars to have to pay for them...especially if it's contrary to a person or company's religious beliefs.  As far as Murdouch and Akin...calling them "prominent Republicans) is a stretch...most people had never heard of them prior to their ridiculous gaffes.

Funny thing about all of this...as a physician, I can tell you, no woman goes without birth control if they desire it...it was a non-issue from the start...again, a distraction by the democratic party.  Whether they're getting a 3-month supply from Wal-Mart for $9, cash pay mind you...or I'm giving them samples...no woman is ever denied birth control pills...no matter their economic circumstances.

#27
GatorLaw

GatorLaw
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    939
  • Joined:
    Sep 2012
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    233

View PostGatorHunter, on 10 November 2012 - 11:25 AM, said:

That's the lie Democrats told the American public...the truth: Republicans aren't anti-abortion, they're pro-life...in cases of rape, incest or jeopardizing the mother's life, they're all for it...that's Romney's stance.  There's definitely no "anti-birth control agenda"...again, another lie told by the democrats to distract Americans.  The truth:  Republicans don't give a damn whether women use birth control pills or not...they just don't want a mandate requiring John Q Public's tax dollars to have to pay for them...especially if it's contrary to a person or company's religious beliefs.  As far as Murdouch and Akin...calling them "prominent Republicans) is a stretch...most people had never heard of them prior to their ridiculous gaffes.

Funny thing about all of this...as a physician, I can tell you, no woman goes without birth control if they desire it...it was a non-issue from the start...again, a distraction by the democratic party.  Whether they're getting a 3-month supply from Wal-Mart for $9, cash pay mind you...or I'm giving them samples...no woman is ever denied birth control pills...no matter their economic circumstances.

But a lot of women consider the right to have an abortion to be almost a fundamental right.  If they feel that a fundamental right of theirs is in danger, they will vote to protect their right.  They wont worry so much about economic issues, because they see the right to have an abortion to be fundamental right.
Posted Image

#28
Haymaker

Haymaker
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    2,610
  • Joined:
    Oct 2011
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,567

View PostGatorLaw, on 10 November 2012 - 10:32 AM, said:

Republicans were against abortion and all involved into women reproductive issues, which turned many women off.  

It's hard for many women who use birth control every day to hear what Republicans had to say on the issue and still feel like voting Republican.  When a political party takes a stance contrary to what you believe, and runs on a platform that would infringe on what you consider to be your right to do whatever you want with your body, the choice is very clear.


wow, you are so smart lmao

#29
GatorHunter

GatorHunter
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    11,731
  • Joined:
    Sep 2004
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    774

View PostGatorLaw, on 10 November 2012 - 12:16 PM, said:

But a lot of women consider the right to have an abortion to be almost a fundamental right.  If they feel that a fundamental right of theirs is in danger, they will vote to protect their right.  They wont worry so much about economic issues, because they see the right to have an abortion to be fundamental right.

Mitt Romney never said he would ban abortions...again, another democrat lie.

#30
GatorHater24

GatorHater24
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    6,935
  • Joined:
    Jan 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,919

View PostGatorLaw, on 10 November 2012 - 10:32 AM, said:

Republicans were against abortion and all involved into women reproductive issues, which turned many women off.  

It's hard for many women who use birth control every day to hear what Republicans had to say on the issue and still feel like voting Republican.  When a political party takes a stance contrary to what you believe, and runs on a platform that would infringe on what you consider to be your right to do whatever you want with your body, the choice is very clear.


And this is why the GOP lost, because people actually believe the dumbass bs that the liberals spew out.......