Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Alright it's time i got some things off my chest.

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
83 replies to this topic

Fidy8

Fidy8

Love me some AU

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
BF, I had a funk myself weh I was younger working a shitty job and not knowing what I was gonna do with my life. I hated getting up everyday. My girlfriend who is my wife now finally convinced me to talk to a doctor about it. He set me up with anti depression meds that were the mild ones( I think Paxil) and it made a huge difference. I got out of my funk and got back in school. Learned a trade that I absolutely love. I wasn't on them long, just got me in the right track.

Boba Fett

Boba Fett

Atlanta's Resident Mandalorian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostFidy8, on 10 November 2012 - 10:54 AM, said:

BF, I had a funk myself weh I was younger working a shitty job and not knowing what I was gonna do with my life. I hated getting up everyday. My girlfriend who is my wife now finally convinced me to talk to a doctor about it. He set me up with anti depression meds that were the mild ones( I think Paxil) and it made a huge difference. I got out of my funk and got back in school. Learned a trade that I absolutely love. I wasn't on them long, just got me in the right track.
Sounds a lot like what im going through now. I've told myself eventually i'll beat this funk until then im just going to hang in there and attempt to make the most of my day. At this point im in survival mode. In January i'll move to Atlanta and look for a job and look into school when i have some money to put towards it. The way i see it things can only improve..... but for now all i can do is hang on......just simply hang on...then again...Is it really that simple?

Edited by Boba Fett, 10 November 2012 - 04:13 PM.

Posted Image

Fidy8

Fidy8

Love me some AU

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
You can hang on bro. My school was like 7 wks long and it was the best desicion I have ever made. There is really nothing I would rather be doing. Hang in there, figure out what you want and then go after it.

Boba Fett

Boba Fett

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostFidy8, on 10 November 2012 - 04:16 PM, said:

You can hang on bro. My school was like 7 wks long and it was the best desicion I have ever made. There is really nothing I would rather be doing. Hang in there, figure out what you want and then go after it.
True i can hang on. I just have to be patient for now.
Posted Image

Boba Fett

Boba Fett

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Well i've decided that im going to take an leave of absence from here for awhile. I need to address a few issues of my own and get them sorted out. Until then i just wanted to say Thank You to all those that have sent me their Prayers and support. But i think it's for the best i just bow out for now. Until then....  Goodbye and thanks for everything - Boba Fett .
Posted Image

Gidnik

Gidnik
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostBoba Fett, on 10 November 2012 - 12:05 AM, said:

My future tattoo ----->Attachment images (6).jpg
vagina and ovaries?

:trollface:

Edited by Gidnik, 12 November 2012 - 02:16 PM.

Posted Image

SheLuvsBama

SheLuvsBama

HALLOWEEN is Creeping Up On Us

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostBoba Fett, on 08 November 2012 - 11:43 PM, said:

So this funk im going through. Is it just that a funk ? Or is it depression?

It is indecision. It is the unknown. There is nothing scarier than that. When you have a solid plan in place you will feel differently. I hope you get that guitar. There is nothing that can release your blues like playing them out on a guitar. You will come to need that guitar and those strings beneath your fingers. You will be very sore at first, but that will change. Nothing good comes very easily, but this will be worth it.
Posted Image

PuddingTime

PuddingTime

Stoops Does Work

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
In Kentucky, we drink bourbon to figure these kinds of things out.
Posted Image

Boba Fett

Boba Fett

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I did some thinking over the last few days. I've grown to accept that this tough time will pass and i will be stronger than ever and that all i can do is keep going and hope for the best. Time heals all wounds and eventually all of my wounds will heal as well. As for those that have reached out to me and sent their prayers i just wanted to say thank you. I also wanted to say thank you for all of your words and encouragement and advice as well. You have no idea how much it meant to me. What doesn't kill me will simply make me stronger.
Posted Image