Alright it's time i got some things off my chest. - Page 3 - Water Fountain - SECTalk.com - Page 3

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Alright it's time i got some things off my chest.

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
81 replies to this topic

Boba Fett

Boba Fett

Atlanta's Resident Mandalorian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postgchamblee, on 08 November 2012 - 10:04 PM, said:

was a joke dude :)
Gotcha :) . *Sigh* jeez even my sense of humor is :lanekiffin: ed up...... that's just not normal for me.
Posted Image

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostBoba Fett, on 08 November 2012 - 12:23 AM, said:

I intend on looking into college when i have a job and the money to pursue it. I've always wanted to learn how to play an Electric Guitar. There's a lot songs i'd love to shred on a guitar. "Slither" by Velvet Revolver being one of those songs. (It's a dream i've always wanted to pursue)

All you gotta do is pick it up everyday and mess with it. If it weren't for guitar and fishing  I don't know how I could "get away". Looks like you've gotten some good advice here and I'm not great with words but know this... God won't put you through anything you can't handle. The good times and bad make us the men we turn out to be by the lessons we learn. Keep ya head up
"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!

Boba Fett

Boba Fett

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostRammaJamma, on 08 November 2012 - 10:40 PM, said:

All you gotta do is pick it up everyday and mess with it. If it weren't for guitar and fishing  I don't know how I could "get away". Looks like you've gotten some good advice here and I'm not great with words but know this... God won't put you through anything you can't handle. The good times and bad make us the men we turn out to be by the lessons we learn. Keep ya head up
Unfortunately i dont have a guitar but i plan on picking one up one day. If it weren't for my friends and everyone on here that has given me advice God knows where i would be right now. It's the truth Ramma it really is. I know sometime i'll snap out of it until then im gonna keep going one step at a time. It's like they say time heals all things.Hell sometimes it's all i can do not to break down....

Edited by Boba Fett, 08 November 2012 - 10:46 PM.

Posted Image

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostBoba Fett, on 08 November 2012 - 10:45 PM, said:

Unfortunately i dont have a guitar but i plan on picking one up one day. If it weren't for my friends and everyone on here that has given me advice God knows where i would be right now. It's the truth Ramma it really is. I know sometime i'll snap out of it until then im gonna keep going one step at a time. It's like they say time heals all things.Hell sometimes it's all i can do not to break down....

I know how the losing a close friend is I lost my best friend my brother... when I was just out of school. He was accidentally shot hunting on a trip I was suppose to be on. It took me forever to stop hurting I still think about him and where and what we would be doing today. I questioned God my faith everything... will never forget three days before he died he put his arm around me and said I love you man... I swear he knew it was just strange or maybe just one of my memories I don't know. I've had my struggles financially too my dad told me one time there is no sicker feeling than a broke man.... My ex wife put me through hell and I pretty much had to start over and often questioned myself if I would ever have another pot to piss in or window to throw it out but I made it and you will too. Never give up your effort won't go unnoticed whether it's karma or just how life works things will get better.

Don't put off that guitar when you get back on your feet go to a pawn shop they even got layaway. It's something I can lose the worlds bullshit in for hours and yeah it's hard as hell at first but stay at it just like anything else it'll be easy in no time.

btw what part of Florida are you in and what kind of work experience you have?
"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!

TheRealBrave

TheRealBrave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
First thing you should do when you get to Atlanta (if you're still going there) is get a job. No seriously, it will keep your mind off of things and help your self-esteem. You'll meet new people, probably make some friends and in due time you'll figure out what you want to do.

Good luck man.
Posted Image
MARK RICHT MAKES GOOD HIRE, HELL HAS FROZEN OVER

Boba Fett

Boba Fett

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostRammaJamma, on 08 November 2012 - 11:14 PM, said:

I know how the losing a close friend is I lost my best friend my brother... when I was just out of school. He was accidentally shot hunting on a trip I was suppose to be on. It took me forever to stop hurting I still think about him and where and what we would be doing today. I questioned God my faith everything... will never forget three days before he died he put his arm around me and said I love you man... I swear he knew it was just strange or maybe just one of my memories I don't know. I've had my struggles financially too my dad told me one time there is no sicker feeling than a broke man.... My ex wife put me through hell and I pretty much had to start over and often questioned myself if I would ever have another pot to piss in or window to throw it out but I made it and you will too. Never give up your effort won't go unnoticed whether it's karma or just how life works things will get better.

Don't put off that guitar when you get back on your feet go to a pawn shop they even got layaway. It's something I can lose the worlds bullshit in for hours and yeah it's hard as hell at first but stay at it just like anything else it'll be easy in no time.

btw what part of Florida are you in and what kind of work experience you have?
Im sorry for your loss man my heart goes out to you and i totally agree being broke is the sickest feeling a man being could ever feel. I havent even touched my Ps3 in a week which is very weird for me. I honestly think God is trying to tell me something.Don't worry as soon as i have a chance a buy a guitar im gonna do it. It's something i've always wanted to pursue. I dont know what is in store for me in the future like you said though things will get better i just need to keep pushing and keep moving. I've told myself im not gonna let this funk or whatever it is beat me. It's just not an option....
Posted Image

Boba Fett

Boba Fett

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTheRealBrave, on 08 November 2012 - 11:18 PM, said:

First thing you should do when you get to Atlanta (if you're still going there) is get a job. No seriously, it will keep your mind off of things and help your self-esteem. You'll meet new people, probably make some friends and in due time you'll figure out what you want to do.

Good luck man.
That's exactly what my plan is.I know i'll meet new people and make new friends. I may not know exactly what i want to do just yet but it will come to me i just have to be patient. But i will miss Florida.... I will miss Lakeland it's my home..... it's where my heart is. There was so much more i wanted to do here..... but i guess thats part of life. Not to mention something feels empty in me..... im not sure what exactly but for the first time something feels like it's missing.
Posted Image

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostBoba Fett, on 08 November 2012 - 11:26 PM, said:

That's exactly what my plan is.I know i'll meet new people and make new friends. I may not know exactly what i want to do just yet but it will come to me i just have to be patient. But i will miss Florida.... I will miss Lakeland it's my home..... it's where my heart is. There was so much more i wanted to do here..... but i guess thats part of life. Not to mention something feels empty in me..... im not sure what exactly but for the first time something feels like it's missing.

How close to Tampa Sarasota area is Lakeland? Lakeland sounds familiar my uncle was a post master in Auburndale and some other community I can't think of.

ROLL TIDE!!

Boba Fett

Boba Fett

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
In times of great stress or adversity,it's always best to keep busy,to plow your anger and your energy into something positive - Lee lacocca
Posted Image

Boba Fett

Boba Fett

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostRammaJamma, on 08 November 2012 - 11:33 PM, said:

How close to Tampa Sarasota area is Lakeland? Lakeland sounds familiar my uncle was a post master in Auburndale and some other community I can't think of.
Lakeland is About 45 minutes away from tampa. Auburndale is like twenty minutes away from me.Not sure about sarasota. I've never been there.

Edited by Boba Fett, 08 November 2012 - 11:41 PM.

Posted Image

Boba Fett

Boba Fett

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
So this funk im going through. Is it just that a funk ? Or is it depression?
Posted Image

Boba Fett

Boba Fett

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostCockyinCola, on 07 November 2012 - 10:50 PM, said:

well, I'm not very good at words of encouragement besides saying to stay tough

I did find this quote though, hope it helps

“The life of man is a struggle on earth. But without a cross, without a struggle, we get nowhere. The victory will be ours if we continue our efforts courageously, even when at times they appear futile.”

just keep pushing through it, man
That's a damn good quote. I''l have to remember that one.

Edited by Boba Fett, 08 November 2012 - 11:48 PM.

Posted Image

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostBoba Fett, on 08 November 2012 - 11:37 PM, said:

Lakeland is About 45 minutes away from tampa. Auburndale is like twenty minutes away from me.Not sure about sarasota. I've never been there.

Well if you don't move to Atlanta PM me about what kinda work you do. One of my best buds has a business in Tampa and I used to call on some places down there. He may or possibly I could get you some job leads.

ROLL TIDE!!

Boba Fett

Boba Fett

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostRammaJamma, on 08 November 2012 - 11:48 PM, said:

Well if you don't move to Atlanta PM me about what kinda work you do. One of my best buds has a business in Tampa and I used to call on some places down there. He may or possibly I could get you some job leads.
Sounds good man i appreciate it.
Posted Image

Boba Fett

Boba Fett

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
It's amazing how music can put me at peace. Even if it is for a moment.
Posted Image