Alright it's time i got some things off my chest. - Page 2 - Water Fountain - SECTalk.com - Page 2

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Countdown to Kickoff
DaysHoursMinutesSeconds
Countdown Jersey Thread

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top High Fived

Top Bettors

Alright it's time i got some things off my chest.

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
81 replies to this topic

Boba Fett

Boba Fett

Atlanta's Resident Mandalorian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Look im not the greatest when it comes to words so here goes nothing. For the first time in a long tme i finally grieved my losses ..... i felt like a weight was lifted off of me. I have decided that im gonna just take life one day at a time for now. I also want to thank everyone for sharing their advice,thoughts,opinions on the subject it means alot to me it really does words cant describe my gratitude. What happens now ? I don't know..... I honestly don't know.As of right now im just gonna take life one day at a time and try to find peace in the process. I've been told that time heals all things...... well it's going to take some time to heal but i will overcome this and when i finally do i'll be stronger than i was before. I havent felt so hurt since my parents got divorced back when i was eleven. Since then i guess i built a wall and just bottled up my emotions deep inside of me and they finally erupted. I don't what my future holds for me but all i can do is just try to take everything in stride and hope for the best day by day. Again i thank all of you for your support,thoughts and Prayers. Tommorow i think im gonna get out of the House and see what i can get into to try and get over this funk im in. Im just tired of the Hurt and Pain..... it's just hurts too much and i dont want to feel this way anymore.
Posted Image

Titans4Vols

Titans4Vols
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostBoba Fett, on 07 November 2012 - 11:30 PM, said:

Look im not the greatest when it comes to words so here goes nothing. For the first time in a long tme i finally grieved my losses ..... i felt like a weight was lifted off of me. I have decided that im gonna just take life one day at a time for now. I also want to thank everyone for sharing their advice,thoughts,opinions on the subject it means alot to me it really does words cant describe my gratitude. What happens now ? I don't know..... I honestly don't know.As of right now im just gonna take life one day at a time and try to find peace in the process. I've been told that time heals all things...... well it's going to take some time to heal but i will overcome this and when i finally do i'll be stronger than i was before. I havent felt so hurt since my parents got divorced back when i was eleven. Since then i guess i built a wall and just bottled up my emotions deep inside of me and they finally erupted. I don't what my future holds for me but all i can do is just try to take everything in stride and hope for the best day by day. Again i thank all of you for your support,thoughts and Prayers. Tommorow i think im gonna get out of the House and see what i can get into to try and get over this funk im in. Im just tired of the Hurt and Pain..... it's just hurts too much and i dont want to feel this way anymore.

Good on ya, my friend.

Life is far too difficult to bottle up everything and worry about everything 24/7. Life will always get better so long as you keep fighting through it.

-

On another note, I think both me and you will wind up in a mental institution if we have to watch too much more of this Tennessee defense.

Posted Image

Boba Fett

Boba Fett

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTitans4Vols, on 08 November 2012 - 12:07 AM, said:

Good on ya, my friend.

Life is far too difficult to bottle up everything and worry about everything 24/7. Life will always get better so long as you keep fighting through it.

-

On another note, I think both me and you will wind up in a mental institution if we have to watch too much more of this Tennessee defense.
1-  You are totally right. 2 - Im afriad that's no laughing matter man LOL
Posted Image

Boba Fett

Boba Fett

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postshamoan, on 07 November 2012 - 11:04 PM, said:

your job struggles sound alot like mine before i decided to go back to school.  my best and most honest advice is set a goal for yourself....a challenging one that will force you to drive yourself in order to achieve it.  i looked for a year and a half all over the southeast for a job and finally ended up with one that made my life more miserable than before i had the job.  after a year of hell I had enough and quit....about that time, i had a buddy that encouraged me to pursue a career in pharmacy.  over the last 3 or 4 years, it has given me focus where before I had no direction and no hope.  the worst thing you can do is feel sorry for yourself.  life sucks sometimes, and other times it is damn near unbearable, but everything is temporary.

do something difficult and challenging....it will refocus you and maybe put things in perspective a bit.  chin up brotha....ill be praying for ya.
I intend on looking into college when i have a job and the money to pursue it. I've always wanted to learn how to play an Electric Guitar. There's a lot songs i'd love to shred on a guitar. "Slither" by Velvet Revolver being one of those songs. (It's a dream i've always wanted to pursue)

Edited by Boba Fett, 08 November 2012 - 12:27 AM.

Posted Image

GamecockDieHard

GamecockDieHard
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Truth-be-told, you're experiencing a miserable thing called a rights-of-passage in life.  I don't know about anyone else, but I went through the same crap about your age.  It's when you just don't know which way to go and you're not entirely sure if you ever will.  Trust me on this; you will.  Interesting that you should bring this up 'cause I was just thinking about that period in my life a few weeks ago.  It was one of those introspective moments after a big fight with my wife (over nothing).  I moved alot between the ages of 21 and 25.  The economy was awful (Carter) and I had to go where I could find work.  I had some family in California and they convinced me to try out there. Practically all alone and knowing no one,  I ended up having to share an apartment with a Mexican I found in the newspaper to make ends meet. His girlfriend absolutely hated Gringos and was crazier than a bat-outta-hell.  I literally locked my door when she was over 'cause she admitted she wanted to knife me....anyway that's another story, I almost took a job on the Alaskan Pipeline during that time.  I didn't do it, but I often wonder what options that would have opened for me.  The point is, you'll have options.  None are wrong so long as you stay straight.  If you're a worker, you'll be fine.  Don't take offense to this, but you're just growing up.

Edited by GamecockDieHard, 08 November 2012 - 08:13 AM.

TrueGCFan

TrueGCFan

I'm Kind of a Big Deal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Prayer sent your way.

2012 SECTalk Bookie Champion

2011 SECTalk Fantasy Football League Champion

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: Jesus Christ and the American soldier. One for your soul, the other for your freedom -author unknown.

Posted Image

Hothotz

Hothotz

Fire Richt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGamecockDieHard, on 08 November 2012 - 08:12 AM, said:

Truth-be-told, you're experiencing a miserable thing called a rights-of-passage in life.  I don't know about anyone else, but I went through the same crap about your age.  It's when you just don't know which way to go and you're not entirely sure if you ever will.  Trust me on this; you will.  Interesting that you should bring this up 'cause I was just thinking about that period in my life a few weeks ago.  It was one of those introspective moments after a big fight with my wife (over nothing).  I moved alot between the ages of 21 and 25.  The economy was awful (Carter) and I had to go where I could find work.  I had some family in California and they convinced me to try out there. Practically all alone and knowing no one,  I ended up having to share an apartment with a Mexican I found in the newspaper to make ends meet. His girlfriend absolutely hated Gringos and was crazier than a bat-outta-hell.  I literally locked my door when she was over 'cause she admitted she wanted to knife me....anyway that's another story, I almost took a job on the Alaskan Pipeline during that time.  I didn't do it, but I often wonder what options that would have opened for me.  The point is, you'll have options.  None are wrong so long as you stay straight.  If you're a worker, you'll be fine.  Don't take offense to this, but you're just growing up.

Please for the greater good of the board open a thread and tell this story!

hoggeek

hoggeek
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I was unemployed for a year in 07-08. Finally left and moved to LA...with wife and 2 kids, no job, no place to stay, and a few bucks from the sale of our house (that was about to be foreclosed and that we lost tens of thousands on). Four years later, all is well.

This isn't a pitch for LA, its a reminder that patience is good, and sometimes change is necessary. Support, however, is mandatory. If you're not getting it externally, take a look in the mirror and decide if you're getting it internally. Do you love yourself? Are you proud of, and remind yourself of, your accomplishments? People will see in you what you see in yourself.

Boba Fett

Boba Fett

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Posthoggeek, on 08 November 2012 - 09:26 AM, said:

I was unemployed for a year in 07-08. Finally left and moved to LA...with wife and 2 kids, no job, no place to stay, and a few bucks from the sale of our house (that was about to be foreclosed and that we lost tens of thousands on). Four years later, all is well.

This isn't a pitch for LA, its a reminder that patience is good, and sometimes change is necessary. Support, however, is mandatory. If you're not getting it externally, take a look in the mirror and decide if you're getting it internally. Do you love yourself? Are you proud of, and remind yourself of, your accomplishments? People will see in you what you see in yourself.
I agree that patience is good sometimes.. the support is there thanks to my Friends and Family i wouldn't trade any of them for the world. Hell i would be more than milling to lay my life down for any of my loved ones or my friends. Loving myself...... Well there's what i've been struggling with. I think that i've partially mad at myself for letting things get to being the way they are. But that's because im my own hardest critic. Over the last couple of days i've realized that sometimes im not gonna be able to control what goes on in my life. I've said once and i'll say it again. Im tired of being unhappy im tired of feeling this hurt and pain. I just want to be happy and i just want to finally be at peace with myself and it's gonna take me some time but i'll get there one day.....
Posted Image

Boba Fett

Boba Fett

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTrueGCFan, on 08 November 2012 - 08:19 AM, said:

Prayer sent your way.
I appreciate it. ^^^^
Posted Image

Boba Fett

Boba Fett

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Well while i've been trying to snap out of this funk i decided to start working out again. I'll walk four miles a day along with doing some sit ups and working on my arms some. Plus i've been thinking about some of the good times i've had. I thought about my End of the year field trip to Daytona Beach in my Freshman Year in HS. Good times man.....Good times...

Edited by Boba Fett, 08 November 2012 - 08:33 PM.

Posted Image

gchamblee

gchamblee
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostBoba Fett, on 08 November 2012 - 08:33 PM, said:

Well while i've been trying to snap out of this funk i decided to start working out again. I'll walk four miles a day along with doing some sit ups and working on my arms some. Plus i've been thinking about some of the good times i've had. I thought about my End of the year field trip to Daytona Beach in my Freshman Year in HS. Good times man.....Good times...

this is a great idea. plus if you do end up snapping it will at least be notable and not just another fat windbag being taken down by a security guard and a taser.

Boba Fett

Boba Fett

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postgchamblee, on 08 November 2012 - 08:57 PM, said:

this is a great idea. plus if you do end up snapping it will at least be notable and not just another fat windbag being taken down by a security guard and a taser.
That's true.But i have no intentions on snapping anytime soon.
Posted Image

gchamblee

gchamblee
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostBoba Fett, on 08 November 2012 - 09:00 PM, said:

That's true.But i have no intentions on snapping anytime soon.

was a joke dude :)

Boba Fett

Boba Fett

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Although there was this one day in 9th grade when i snapped...... but that's a story for another day.
Posted Image