UN Poll watchers shocked over lack of ID requirement to vote - Think Tank - SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Countdown to Kickoff
DaysHoursMinutesSeconds
Countdown Jersey Thread

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top High Fived

Top Bettors

UN Poll watchers shocked over lack of ID requirement to vote

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

TheRealBrave

TheRealBrave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
http://thecable.fore...s_voting_system

I guess the UN wants to suppress minorities too.           :rolleseyes:
Posted Image
MARK RICHT MAKES GOOD HIRE, HELL HAS FROZEN OVER

zartan

zartan

Troll Tide

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Yeah. They're shocked that the son of one of the candidates owns the voting machines in swing states, too
Posted Image

TheRealBrave

TheRealBrave

• Moderators
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postzartan, on 06 November 2012 - 04:50 PM, said:

Yeah. They're shocked that the son of one of the candidates owns the voting machines in swing states, too

Elaborate. I'm assuming one of Romney's three hundred and thirty-six sons owns the machines or something? I don't see how voter ID requirements are a problem, it is pretty much standard throughout the world, the only argument against it is basically "I want dead people and illegals to be able to vote." It wouldn't prevent poor people from voting, because it doesn't matter how affluent you are - if you are alive or a legal resident of this country and 18 years or older of age you have some form of identification. Whether it's a driver's license, welfare / government assistance card of some sort. I just don't really see any reasonable argument against it.
Posted Image
MARK RICHT MAKES GOOD HIRE, HELL HAS FROZEN OVER

zartan

zartan

Troll Tide

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
There's been a lot of hubbub up here in Ohio that Tagg Romney owns the voting machines. I went looking for a link, but I see FactCheck and Snopes have debunked it. I stand corrected.

I don't mind voter ID in principle, I just don't like it when it's done cynically to disenfranchise urban voters. The guy who wanted to implement it in PA smirked that it would deliver the state to Romney.

I want a clean, honest election where everybody who wants to vote can do so with the least amount of hassle
Posted Image

Hothotz

Hothotz

Fire Richt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postzartan, on 06 November 2012 - 05:05 PM, said:

There's been a lot of hubbub up here in Ohio that Tagg Romney owns the voting machines. I went looking for a link, but I see FactCheck and Snopes have debunked it. I stand corrected.

I don't mind voter ID in principle, I just don't like it when it's done cynically to disenfranchise urban voters. The guy who wanted to implement it in PA smirked that it would deliver the state to Romney.

I want a clean, honest election where everybody who wants to vote can do so with the least amount of hassle

It's not a right to vote. I say if you can't prove who you are then go home.