Election Thread 2012 - Page 3 - Think Tank - SECTalk.com - Page 3

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Election Thread 2012

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
249 replies to this topic

AUskip07

AUskip07

Time to make History

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

Gary Johnson.   Becuase a vote  against someone is just a wasted vote.

Edited by AUskip07, 06 November 2012 - 08:13 AM.

"Sometimes you need to decide which mountaintop you want to die on." John Dixon

Posted Image

Hothotz

Hothotz

Fire Richt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostNeo, on 06 November 2012 - 08:10 AM, said:

I'm not against a legal war. Don't get me wrong. I just think it needs to be declared like the Constitution says.

Secondly, I'm all for military action against direct threats to the USA's national security, but like I said. Follow the Constitution and with a declaration from Congress, it then becomes legal.

Cheers to that. That would stop alot of complaining from both sides. At least if we had a declaration of war not one party could blame the other.

GatorLaw

GatorLaw
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDawgfan4life24, on 06 November 2012 - 08:09 AM, said:

So i guess the record high unemployment, 6 trillion dollar debt, 17 million more americans on entitlements that Obama has given us means nothing to you?

View PostNeo, on 06 November 2012 - 08:07 AM, said:

You should be......

This is clearly an example of why the uneducated nitwits should NOT be allowed to vote. It's actually quite scary. See post below...

Why don't you STFU.

Everyone here is posting who they voted for and their reasons.  I stated that I voted for Obama and stated my reasons.  If you read my comment, you will see that I never attacked any candidate, or anyone on this board.  I seem to be the only one to have said that I voted for Obama.  I have not replied to anyone's tread on this post asking them to question why they voted for Romney, and I don't care.

We obviously disagree when it comes to major issues, and would appreciate it if I was given the same level of respect as I have given you guys.  I don't feel like I have to justify my choice to you guys, just as I'm sure you don't have to justify to me why you voted for Romney (or whomever).
Posted Image

CrimsoNation713

CrimsoNation713

I'm an angel in an earth suit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostNeo, on 06 November 2012 - 07:48 AM, said:

While I would like Johnson to win, I don't see it happening this time. 2016 is the year to strike for Libertarians. Either way, Gov. Johnson's getting my vote today.

As for predictions, I still think it's going to be a bloodbath....

Romney 342
Obama 196 - (Winning; CA, NM, VT, DC, DE, RI, NH, OR, HI, CT, MN, NY, MI, WA, NJ, IL)

Oh and by the way.... I wanna see Cocky4ever and Zartan here afterwards since they were talking the most trash prior to the election. I believe it was Cocky that said this site would blow up when Obama wins.
NYIH will have an aneurysm.
"Whenever I see those crimson jerseys and crimson helmets, I feel humbled to have played football for Alabama. Other players in the NFL talk to me about their schools and their traditions. I just smile knowing the immense love Alabama fans have for our school and its football program. I'm proud to be a part of that Crimson Tide heritage."

-- Derrick Thomas

Dawgfan4life24

Dawgfan4life24
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGatorLaw, on 06 November 2012 - 08:14 AM, said:

Why don't you STFU.

Everyone here is posting who they voted for and their reasons.  I stated that I voted for Obama and stated my reasons.  If you read my comment, you will see that I never attacked any candidate, or anyone on this board.  I seem to be the only one to have said that I voted for Obama.  I have not replied to anyone's tread on this post asking them to question why they voted for Romney, and I don't care.

We obviously disagree when it comes to major issues, and would appreciate it if I was given the same level of respect as I have given you guys.  I don't feel like I have to justify my choice to you guys, just as I'm sure you don't have to justify to me why you voted for Romney (or whomever).

Would have been easier for you to say, "no i dont give a shit about the debt, unemployment or entitlement increases under Obama."

Try me i can fully justify why i voted for Romney Ryan. I know their policies and their plan for this country .. the same cannot be said for you..

Edited by Dawgfan4life24, 06 November 2012 - 08:17 AM.

Posted Image

Georgia Bulldogs 1-0 (0-0)

Posted Image

CrimsoNation713

CrimsoNation713

I'm an angel in an earth suit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGatorHunter, on 06 November 2012 - 06:48 AM, said:

Obama has been the worst president of my lifetime...probably of all-time.  Nothing that he's done has worked...the economy is inching along in-spite of his policies...but the growth is too slow.  Everything cost more now...gas, food, healthcare, insurance, etc.  The Nation has never been more divided...Obama is behind two huge scandals that cost American lives...both of which have been swept under the rug by the liberal media.  I am completely outraged/amazed that the polls are so close...with his record, I'm surprised Obama was even allowed to run again.

In my opinion...this election will decide what kind of country we're living in...are we a country of doers...that strive for excellence...work hard and reap the rewards...or, are we Europe 2.0...a nation of folks with their hands out...no personal responsibility...a country full of "Julias".  I pray that we elect Romney today...for the sake of my 4 y/o son...and his little brother that's currently growing in his mother's womb.
Hes running neck and neck with Jimmy Carter
"Whenever I see those crimson jerseys and crimson helmets, I feel humbled to have played football for Alabama. Other players in the NFL talk to me about their schools and their traditions. I just smile knowing the immense love Alabama fans have for our school and its football program. I'm proud to be a part of that Crimson Tide heritage."

-- Derrick Thomas

The Joker

The Joker

Let's put a smile on that face.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHothotz, on 06 November 2012 - 08:12 AM, said:

Cheers to that. That would stop alot of complaining from both sides. At least if we had a declaration of war not one party could blame the other.

EXACTLY!!!!

For years, Presidents have skirted that requirement illegally and took hostile action against foreign nations. At least with a declaration from Congress, it's legal and we have followed the legal process. That's all I'm saying.

The Constitution is the law of the land. PERIOD!
Posted Image

Blu-ray Disc Movie Collection: 904
Newest Purchase: Fear City

"Honor the vision of your founders, and respect the most sublime Constitution devised by human intelligence." - Daniel Hannan - British Member Of Parliament.

GatorLaw

GatorLaw
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDawgfan4life24, on 06 November 2012 - 08:16 AM, said:

Would have been easier for you to say, "no i dont give a shit about the debt, unemployment or entitlement increases under Obama."

Try me i can fully justify why i voted for Romney Ryan. I know their policies and their plan for this country .. the same cannot be said for you..

How do you know this?  I can justify why I voted for Obama, but you guys don't care for having a real conversation about the issues.  

Just look all the commotion the fact that I posted "I voted for Obama" has caused already.  Do you think that after being called names, ridiculed, and all that, and I would now feel like I would have to justify my position to you guys?
Posted Image

A10Rebel

A10Rebel

brrrrrrrrttt....

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Romney will win but Obama will still be our president...bought and paid for already.

The Joker

The Joker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGatorLaw, on 06 November 2012 - 08:14 AM, said:

Why don't you STFU.

That's because your reasoning makes no logical sense. Hence why everyone was asking for you to explain what exactly you meant. I really don't think I'm alone in this either.

Obama in my eyes is an enemy of this country and the Constitution. Years ago, I took an oath to protect and defend the Constitution and I view his supporters with the same mentality.
Posted Image

"Honor the vision of your founders, and respect the most sublime Constitution devised by human intelligence." - Daniel Hannan - British Member Of Parliament.

Hothotz

Hothotz

Fire Richt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGatorLaw, on 06 November 2012 - 08:19 AM, said:

How do you know this?  I can justify why I voted for Obama, but you guys don't care for having a real conversation about the issues.  

Just look all the commotion the fact that I posted "I voted for Obama" has caused already.  Do you think that after being called names, ridiculed, and all that, and I would now feel like I would have to justify my position to you guys?

Well you listed Libya being the reason why you didn't like McCain anymore. But Obama is the one who chose to invade. You see the discrepancy here?

The Joker

The Joker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGatorLaw, on 06 November 2012 - 07:58 AM, said:

I didn't vote for Obama the first time, and I don't agree with a lot of his policies.  However, I don't agree with Romney when it comes to foreign policy, social issues, and immigration.

I wish there was a better choice between these two guys.  I voted for Obama, but I only voted for him because I had to chose the lesser of the two evils.

See! It makes no sense.

I'm farrrr from a Romney backer, but what makes him worse than Obama? That's the billion dollar question.... (Adjusted for inflation)
Posted Image

Hothotz

Hothotz

Fire Richt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostCrimsoNation713, on 06 November 2012 - 08:17 AM, said:

Hes running neck and neck with Jimmy Carter

Yeah but Jimmy Carter did help a lot of people after he got out of office. Difference with Obama is, Obama is still going to be a worthless waste of space after he gets evicted from the White House.

GatorLaw

GatorLaw
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHothotz, on 06 November 2012 - 08:23 AM, said:

Well you listed Libya being the reason why you didn't like McCain anymore. But Obama is the one who chose to invade. You see the discrepancy here?

No... McCain criticized Obama for not sending tens of thousands of troops into Libya.  Obama took military action (airstrikes) against Gaddafi, but didn't take it to the level McCain wanted.

And I disagreed with Obama when he intervened in Libya.
Posted Image

Hothotz

Hothotz

Fire Richt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGatorLaw, on 06 November 2012 - 08:26 AM, said:

No... McCain criticized Obama for not sending tens of thousands of troops into Libya.  Obama took military action (airstrikes) against Gaddafi, but didn't take it to the level McCain wanted.

And I disagreed with Obama when he intervened in Libya.

Who has Romney invaded?