Week 12: Tennessee at Vanderbilt - Page 12 - Official Game Threads - SECTalk.com - Page 12

Jump to content

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Week 12: Tennessee at Vanderbilt

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
173 replies to this topic

Poll: Tennessee at Vanderbilt (18 member(s) have cast votes)

Who Will Win?

  1. Tennessee (6 votes [33.33%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 33.33%

  2. Vanderbilt (12 votes [66.67%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 66.67%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#166
fernandomike

fernandomike
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    6,244
  • Joined:
    Jan 2005
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    824
Congrats Vandy fans.  For the time being, your team really is football in the state of Tennessee.  I doubt we could beat Fisk.  Or do they not have a team?

#167
Boba Fett

Boba Fett

    Atlanta's Resident Mandalorian

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    4,952
  • Joined:
    Jun 2010
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    2,231

View Postvolimhtown, on 18 November 2012 - 12:58 AM, said:

I gotta say... I was thinking the same thing! To be hearing Rocky Top as the last seconds ticked off the clock was completely classless and embarrassing. As if our performance ON the field wasn't bad enough our frieking band has to stoop to a lower level??

Sad, sad days on The Hill!

P.S.   if we tell you where you can find that douche-bag Bray will you please treat him like Leonard Lawrence for us?? Punk a$$ QBs are also getting old in Knoxville!
I literally facepalmed as rocky top was being played at the end of the game.
Posted Image

#168
thedruebanks

thedruebanks

    AKA BatteredPancake

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    4,836
  • Joined:
    Aug 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    866

View Postvolimhtown, on 18 November 2012 - 12:58 AM, said:



I gotta say... I was thinking the same thing! To be hearing Rocky Top as the last seconds ticked off the clock was completely classless and embarrassing. As if our performance ON the field wasn't bad enough our frieking band has to stoop to a lower level??

Sad, sad days on The Hill!

P.S.   if we tell you where you can find that douche-bag Bray will you please treat him like Leonard Lawrence for us?? Punk a$$ QBs are also getting old in Knoxville!

The band played rocky top when mizzou won too

#169
Hoganknows

Hoganknows

    NCAA Baseball National Champs 2014

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    6,564
  • Joined:
    Jul 2010
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,133
Classless UT Band for sure, exactly what I was thinking and all the Vandy fans around me was thinking and you wonder why UT the UT program is hated so much not only by Vandy , but all around the SEC.....no class , no class. Just take your tuba and go home after a beat down like last night!!!!...Anchordown!!!!
Posted Image


Posted Image

#170
Hoganknows

Hoganknows

    NCAA Baseball National Champs 2014

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    6,564
  • Joined:
    Jul 2010
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,133


For all who missed the beatdown...highlights
Posted Image


Posted Image

#171
StallingsBaldSpot

StallingsBaldSpot

    conquer and prevail

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    11,943
  • Joined:
    Mar 2007
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    3,698

View Postfernandomike, on 18 November 2012 - 01:04 AM, said:

Congrats Vandy fans.  For the time being, your team really is football in the state of Tennessee.  I doubt we could beat Fisk.  Or do they not have a team?

They have a student body of less than 1000. So I doubt it lol.

TSU could give y'all a game.
Twitter: @country_cookin

#172
StallingsBaldSpot

StallingsBaldSpot

    conquer and prevail

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    11,943
  • Joined:
    Mar 2007
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    3,698

View PostBoba Fett, on 18 November 2012 - 01:06 AM, said:

I literally facepalmed as rocky top was being played at the end of the game.

Yeah what was that about?!?! I have mad respect for your band because they are REALLY good. But that was low.
Twitter: @country_cookin

#173
Boba Fett

Boba Fett

    Atlanta's Resident Mandalorian

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    4,952
  • Joined:
    Jun 2010
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    2,231

View PostStallingsBaldSpot, on 18 November 2012 - 11:36 AM, said:

Yeah what was that about?!?! I have mad respect for your band because they are REALLY good. But that was low.
I thought so also. I was thinking to myself "Why the hell are we playing Rocky Top after we just got our asses handed to us?" As a Vol fan i thought it was really lame
Posted Image

#174
JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    20,320
  • Joined:
    Apr 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    12,347

View Postptclaus98, on 17 November 2012 - 08:00 AM, said:

Are you two :lanekiffin:ing insane? Have you seen our defense?

Not in the last several years.