Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Explosive video indictment of Obama rocks YouTube

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
32 replies to this topic

gchamblee

gchamblee
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGatorHater24, on 05 November 2012 - 03:38 PM, said:

Most of the liberals who vote for him could care less about the well being of the country. If it helps them in any way (free healthcare) they will go for it, even though it will bankrupt our country.

i keep hearing about free health care but i dont get it... am i missing something? ill explain my situation...

im divorced from the same woman twice. second time i was smart enough to put the new home in my name only. ive lived in a 2 income house by myself for 11 years now and im broke because of it. it takes every thing i make to pay everything. my kid is 19 and my child support ended about 4 months ago. soon as my child support ended his mom kicked him out of the house and he moved in with me for now. ive had a few medical issues over the past 2 years that required trips to the emergency room (i have a high tolerance for pain and it ended up costing me a lot of money). i dont have medical insurance nor can i afford medical insurance just yet. i get a 65% discount at the emergency room because i dont have insurance but its still about 2 grand per trip and ive had 4 trips. for the past 2 years i have been making double payments on my credit cards and am close to being out of debt other than my house. the medical bills are a real back breaker for me right now. i havent ever sought assistance in my life. ive never drawn unemployment. ive never been a burden on society in any way whatsoever. but, im not eligible for anything. who is it getting free healthcare while im breaking my back to take care of my responsibilities? the irony is, the trips to the emergency room are now the reason i cant afford health insurance.

so how broke do i need to be to get assistance? (i wouldn't accept if it were available to me, just making a point) and to make it worse, that mother :lanekiffin:er in office wants to charge me a high tax penalty because i dont have health insurance? :lanekiffin: you obama.

Edited by gchamblee, 06 November 2012 - 12:20 AM.

Dawgy_Style

Dawgy_Style
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postgchamblee, on 06 November 2012 - 12:17 AM, said:

i have a high tolerance for pain and it ended up costing me a lot of money

I bet a dominatrix can be quite expensive.

bmccall, on 17 July 2012 - 06:30 PM, said:

Our phenominal fan base and support is our tradition. Unfortunately winning isnt.

Alabama claims the 1941 season as a national championship, even though they finished the season with a 9-2 record, including losses to Mississippi State and Vanderbilt, and were ranked #20 in the final AP poll.

I rape and pillage your village, women and children - Jay Z, Obama's BFF

Posted Image

“Real change can happen only when we commit ourselves to rebuilding civil society in America, meaning a society based on family, religion, civic and social institutions, and peaceful cooperation through markets.” -Ron Paul

Eaglefan

Eaglefan
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Here is another good one for you all....