A challenge to all of you... - Page 3 - Think Tank - SECTalk.com - Page 3

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Countdown to Kickoff
DaysHoursMinutesSeconds
Countdown Jersey Thread

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top High Fived

Top Bettors

A challenge to all of you...

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
36 replies to this topic

WadeWilson

WadeWilson

SECTalk Private Dick

• Μoderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostSECats, on 05 November 2012 - 09:52 AM, said:

Lmao....liberts everywhere are having a heart attack.

... What?

View PostSECats, on 05 November 2012 - 09:53 AM, said:

Whose the girl with the puppet?

Lights Poxleitner, a singer/musician.

SECats

SECats

Delusional Homer and Right-Wing Wacko

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostWadeWilson, on 05 November 2012 - 10:00 AM, said:

... What?

Your post I quoted.  Apply it to how liberts feel about Ron Paul/Dave Johnson and the Presidential election.
2012-13 SECTalk Bowl Pick'em Champion
2012-13 SECTalk Biggest Homer Final Four

gchamblee

gchamblee
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostWadeWilson, on 05 November 2012 - 09:02 AM, said:

Your approach to the scenario is the problem, and telling you that, or suggesting that, is not un-American.

There are plenty of conservative Democrats. There are plenty of liberal Republicans. Greg simply asked of the Republicans and Democrats, who are two you would vote for? It's a simple exercise in proving that you can put political differences aside and make sound judgment calls. No one is forcing you to actually vote for a Democrat, just find two that you could potentially see being a candidate you wouldn't mind winning. Several members have proven that they are not blindly hateful or spiteful. @Hothotz and @Dawgfan4life24, both admittedly staunch Republicans, proved that they at least give a damn enough to research politicians to understand what each person stands for. These are the types of people who deserve a vote. People who vote solely based on whether someone has an 'R' or a 'D' beside their name, in my opinion, do not deserve a vote because they are ignorant. Just like people voting for Obama for a free phone.

But I guess I'm just un-American for wanting responsible, educated voters deciding the future of our country. Silly me.

Thank you, you got it.

razorhead

razorhead

The Devil You Know

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Southern democrats at the state level are often times not what we see nationally.  Many of them are pretty damned conservative.  They are democrats because they are old farts who associated themselves with the democratic party of the early 60's, or because their parents were those old democrats.

Look at what happened to Blanche Lincoln.  She was doing a fine job until Obama's goons made her cave in and support him.  After that, I was done with her as were all of her democratic supporters in Arkansas.

Posted Image

Gidnik

Gidnik
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostWadeWilson, on 05 November 2012 - 09:17 AM, said:

I'll agree that you've probably forgotten a lot.
Lol
Posted Image

Gidnik

Gidnik
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Politics are 100% about compromise. If you dont compromise you dont get anything done and that is our problem now.
Posted Image

Dawgfan4life24

Dawgfan4life24
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostA10Rebel, on 05 November 2012 - 09:55 AM, said:

Right now is not really a great time to ask this...I'm so worn out on politics from the last two years; I just want to step back and get some fresh air from it all. However I will submit I have a difficult time trusting any politician in today's political climate.  I'd prefer not voting for any career politicians.  I'm worn out on ALL of them to be exact career or not.
Romney isnt a career politian. Hes beein Business for 25 years. Not nearly that long in politics.

Posted Image