I'd just like to say hats off to Alabama - SEC Football Talk - SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Countdown to Kickoff
DaysHoursMinutesSeconds
Countdown Jersey Thread

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top High Fived

Top Bettors

I'd just like to say hats off to Alabama

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

TechTiger

TechTiger

Formerly Tiger Golfer1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
You guys got yourself a dynasty down in t town. I don't know how you pulled that magic off today, but you did. I am thoroughly impressed. I think the only thing standing between you and a third crystal vall was LSU and that's the end of that. That's a very impressive team y'all got there. Just continue the SEC streak and its all good.

Sorry for the misspellings, I'm hammered becausey Dawgs are ballin and we beat the crap out of UTSA.

Go America!
Posted Image

ALA2262

ALA2262
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
This team is special! It was the 2010 SC game all over again. Bama playing their 3rd road game in 4 weeks with the opponent coming off a bye. Mettenberger playing like Garcia. No way in hell they were going to win, but they did.

But now they have to do another 2010 SC thingy. SC was the 3rd AP Top 15 opponent in 3 weeks. If TAM cracks the AP Top 15, they will be Bama's 3rd in 3 weeks. Only one team in the 76 year history of the AP poll has done that and won all 3 games. And it sure as hell wasn't Bama in 2010.

UAdan

UAdan

The Rocketman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Thanks @TechTiger . Last night about halfway through the 4th, I was thinking you'd show up for a different reason lol.

LSU came out with a great gameplan. You guys attacked us with a physical running game we hadn't seen all year, high-percentage passes to the sidelines and you took the occasional shot deep to keep us honest. Defensively, Chavis was Chavis. Aggressive as hell. You guys had us rattled for a while. Honestly, when you look at this game just between the lines, LSU outplayed us. No turnovers to our two, you outgained us, and you DOMINATED time of possession, which was the biggest key of the game. The best way to pull off a win against us is to shorten the game as much as you can. By taking care of the football and keeping our defense on the field, you did just that. You did everything right, but a few gambles didn't pay off and we just happened to make the plays in crunch time when it counted.

It was a fantastic game. I said last night that it was probably the most exciting Alabama game (that we won) since our previous victory in Death Valley back in 2008. Lot of respect for LSU. Amazes me how this game always manages to give people heart attacks. Always, always down to the wire. The 21-0 game last year was a complete exception. Every other game since '07 has been single-digit deficit.
Posted Image

Booger

Booger

Gump Humper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Posted Image
When it's 3rd and 10, we shuffle out our secret weapon... he's the only person we ever want calling the next play... some call him the twelfth man.... we call him the whiskey drinker...

CrimsoNation713

CrimsoNation713

I'm an angel in an earth suit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Losin' twice in one season ?
"Whenever I see those crimson jerseys and crimson helmets, I feel humbled to have played football for Alabama. Other players in the NFL talk to me about their schools and their traditions. I just smile knowing the immense love Alabama fans have for our school and its football program. I'm proud to be a part of that Crimson Tide heritage."

-- Derrick Thomas

TheListSEC

TheListSEC
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTechTiger, on 04 November 2012 - 01:28 AM, said:

You guys got yourself a dynasty down in t town. I don't know how you pulled that magic off today, but you did. I am thoroughly impressed. I think the only thing standing between you and a third crystal vall was LSU and that's the end of that. That's a very impressive team y'all got there. Just continue the SEC streak and its all good.
LSU played a great, heartfelt game. Love to see football like that.
The List: The Best of the SEC

@TheListSEC
www.facebook.com/TheListSEC

Mizzou_Fan

Mizzou_Fan
  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostBooger, on 04 November 2012 - 10:24 AM, said:

Posted Image
Pac12Talk.com the future of Pac 12 message boards. (Only because I will be mod)
Posted Image

Booger

Booger

Gump Humper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostMizzou_Fan, on 05 November 2012 - 07:10 PM, said:

Pac12Talk.com the future of Pac 12 message boards. (Only because I will be mod)

super moderater is super.

in other news I think i'm gonna bash out the remaining toof of the crackheads across the skreet. Hope you s sunsabitches deliver conjugal visits.
When it's 3rd and 10, we shuffle out our secret weapon... he's the only person we ever want calling the next play... some call him the twelfth man.... we call him the whiskey drinker...