Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

2015 SECTalk.com Fundraiser
Progress: $1,100 of $2,570 raised

fav teams

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

thedruebanks

thedruebanks
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
what happened, you use to be able to choose your fav hockey team, have the icon displayed I mean, that was like a year or so ago I think. Any way we can bring that back? Also, maybe one for your fav fcs school too? Again, pretty sure we use to be able to have NASCAR too?

Mizzou_Fan

Mizzou_Fan
  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Screw Nascar and nobody cares about the FCS. Benny said that we can bring back NHL icons if someone found a picture of them and gave it to him.

Edited by Mizzou_Fan, 04 November 2012 - 07:48 AM.

Benny

Benny

and the Jets

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I've been meaning to do the NHL. FCS is just too many teams to do. We don't even do the entire FBS, just the SEC. But I'll do the NHL and perhaps NASCAR if I find some time soon.
Fire Bracky Brett

thedruebanks

thedruebanks
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I guess fcs does have a lot of teams, but it would be cool to add a Georgia State icon to my collection

Edited by GoDores, 05 November 2012 - 01:01 AM.