McCarron Leads Stunning Drive to Cap Comeback Win Over LSU - Alabama News - SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Countdown to Kickoff
DaysHoursMinutesSeconds
Countdown Jersey Thread

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top High Fived

Top Bettors

McCarron Leads Stunning Drive to Cap Comeback Win Over LSU

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Alabama running back T.J. Yeldon took a swing pass from quarterback AJ McCarron and raced 28 yards for a touchdown with 51 seconds left in the game to cap a frantic 72-yard drive in five plays to give top-ranked Alabama Crimson Tide to a stunning 21-17 victory over 5th-ranked LSU on Saturday night in Tiger Stadium.

Click here for the original story.

SECorBust

SECorBust
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
TJ took that pass and there was soooo much room.  I was just hoping that he wouldn't trip
on the empty space.  51 seconds.  I want to savor this emotional victory, but ATm is pretty good.  Lacey seemed a little dinged up, I hope our guys get rested and healthy.

Posted Image

UA1221

UA1221

Roll Tide

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Roll Tide!!
Show class, have pride and display character. If you do, winning takes care of itself.