Week 11: Louisiana-Lafayette at Florida - Page 7 - Official Game Threads - SECTalk.com - Page 7

Jump to content

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Countdown to Kickoff
3113917
DaysHoursMinutesSeconds
Countdown Jersey Thread


Latest Topics


Latest News


Top High Fived

Top Bettors


Week 11: Louisiana-Lafayette at Florida

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
103 replies to this topic

Poll: Louisiana-Lafayette at Florida (3 member(s) have cast votes)

Who Will Win?

  1. Louisiana-Lafayette (2 votes [66.67%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 66.67%

  2. Florida (1 votes [33.33%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 33.33%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#91
GatorLaw

GatorLaw
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    735
  • Joined:
    Sep 2012
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    233
Wow... lucky us.

We suck.
Posted Image

#92
TheRealBrave

TheRealBrave

    Moderator

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    23,978
  • Joined:
    Nov 2008
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    6,325
Wow.
Posted Image
MARK RICHT MAKES GOOD HIRE, HELL HAS FROZEN OVER

#93
nojive

nojive

    dem da gatas

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    1,864
  • Joined:
    Aug 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    313
Now we can continue pretending we are a top 10 team

ONE TWO THREE FOUR FIVE DEM DA GATAS DON'T TAKE NO JIVE


#94
Dawgfan4life24

Dawgfan4life24
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    8,744
  • Joined:
    Oct 2011
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    3,176

View Postnojive, on 10 November 2012 - 02:36 PM, said:

Now we can continue pretending we are a top 10 team
Instead of a gator be a gecko and just continue to blend in the top 10. Lol

Edited by Dawgfan4life24, 10 November 2012 - 02:38 PM.

Posted Image


#95
THE_KRIEG

THE_KRIEG
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    15,816
  • Joined:
    Oct 2007
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    4,554
Is Driskell gonna be back next week? I still think UF is a pretty good team. I knew they shouldn't have slept on ULL, and that's exactly what they did.

#96
GatorLaw

GatorLaw
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    735
  • Joined:
    Sep 2012
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    233
Let's just win the next game and lose to FSU.  

A 10-2 season will definitely be better than what I expected early September.
Posted Image

#97
GatorLaw

GatorLaw
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    735
  • Joined:
    Sep 2012
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    233

View PostTHE_KRIEG, on 10 November 2012 - 02:39 PM, said:

Is Driskell gonna be back next week? I still think UF is a pretty good team. I knew they shouldn't have slept on ULL, and that's exactly what they did.

Not sure... but please beat Georgia.  Maybe going to the SECCG will encourage the Gators play some football.
Posted Image

#98
nojive

nojive

    dem da gatas

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    1,864
  • Joined:
    Aug 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    313
I was actually worried early on in this game that Driskel would get injured by repeatedly running on these guys. I think it was only a mild ankle thing, though, so he will be back to get sacked by Jacksonville St. 4 times next week.

ONE TWO THREE FOUR FIVE DEM DA GATAS DON'T TAKE NO JIVE


#99
GatorLaw

GatorLaw
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    735
  • Joined:
    Sep 2012
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    233

View Postnojive, on 10 November 2012 - 02:45 PM, said:

I was actually worried early on in this game that Driskel would get injured by repeatedly running on these guys. I think it was only a mild ankle thing, though, so he will be back to get sacked by Jacksonville St. 4 times next week.

Great.  Paying another $1million to play a crappy team to make us look like crap.
Posted Image

#100
bijoukaiba

bijoukaiba

    ... or Eimii, that works too.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    1,501
  • Joined:
    Jun 2011
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,243
I think I lost another three years of my lifespan because of this game. I lost five from the Vandy game last year.

Hope Driskel is okay. It might not be fair to judge because he hasn't played a full game, but Brisset clearly isn't the QB for us. He runs about as well as Brantley did. Why did they have to get my lucky number 12?

Still don't give a :lanekiffin:  about that one play at the end of the UGA game. Despite that one mistake, Reed still seems like one of, if not the, best players on our offense.

Now that I think about it, all of our homecoming games the past 3 years have been crap. We lost to MSU, we had a heart attack against Vandy (the one that cost me 5 years of my life), and then there's this.

At the end of the day, at least victory went to the Florida Jenkinses. Or was it the Florida Purifoys?

Posted Image


#101
JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    20,320
  • Joined:
    Apr 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    12,348

View Postnojive, on 10 November 2012 - 02:04 PM, said:

I continue to blame our UGA loss for this poor performance.

So do I.
Neither the players or the fans have recovered from that one.
Only a W against F$U can begin to heal it, and that doesn't look likely at this point, although they are terrible too.

View Postbijoukaiba, on 10 November 2012 - 04:36 PM, said:

I think I lost another three years of my lifespan because of this game. I lost five from the Vandy game last year.

Hope Driskel is okay. It might not be fair to judge because he hasn't played a full game, but Brisset clearly isn't the QB for us. He runs about as well as Brantley did. Why did they have to get my lucky number 12?

Still don't give a :lanekiffin:  about that one play at the end of the UGA game. Despite that one mistake, Reed still seems like one of, if not the, best players on our offense.

Now that I think about it, all of our homecoming games the past 3 years have been crap. We lost to MSU, we had a heart attack against Vandy (the one that cost me 5 years of my life), and then there's this.

At the end of the day, at least victory went to the Florida Jenkinses. Or was it the Florida Purifoys?

No offense, but I had to point out how sad it is when a girl gives the best analysis of the state of our program.

#102
HobnailedBoots

HobnailedBoots
  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    41,727
  • Joined:
    Sep 2007
  • Cash:
    0

View PostGatorLaw, on 10 November 2012 - 02:11 PM, said:

WTF is wrong with this team.  

I can't believe we paid these jerks $1million to play us, and now we are struggling to beat them.

The nerve of those people!

#103
HobnailedBoots

HobnailedBoots
  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    41,727
  • Joined:
    Sep 2007
  • Cash:
    0

View PostGatorLaw, on 10 November 2012 - 02:41 PM, said:

Not sure... but please beat Georgia.  Maybe going to the SECCG will encourage the Gators play some football.

lulz

#104
HobnailedBoots

HobnailedBoots
  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    41,727
  • Joined:
    Sep 2007
  • Cash:
    0

View Postnojive, on 10 November 2012 - 02:36 PM, said:

Now we can continue pretending we are a top 10 team


Fine by me. Boosts us in the computers!