Rank the SEC teams 1-14 - Page 16 - SEC Basketball Talk - SECTalk.com - Page 16

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top High Fived

Top Bettors

Rank the SEC teams 1-14

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
229 replies to this topic

Large Marge

Large Marge

Ask me about Loom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
South Carolina basketball is a horrible sight. Like a retarded child covered in ants.
Posted Image

GoldenRebel

GoldenRebel

A Proud Swayze Crazy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I still don't trust AK.  It's going to take a complete season and a good tourney to make me believe.  I've seen him waste too many good teams and blow too many leads in the last 4 minutes.  His in game adjustments have been hit or miss his entire tenure.  The guy can recruit, and overall I like the dude.  But he needs to at least make the round of 32 this year.  Whether or not we get any further will depend on whether Marshall is hitting or not...cause the guy is going to take his shots.

Hoganknows

Hoganknows

Anchordown 41-18 14-10

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostLordMerlinsGloryHole, on 20 January 2013 - 10:11 AM, said:

Vandy made 17 prayers that they threw up they are statistically below average shooters... Fact is they lost on y'alls absolute best night, by far our worst, and  at your house.
Hope yall keep Stallings around longer

House of Rebels will come tumbling down...not impressed one bit in a weak SEC this season.
Posted Image Twitter @Hoganknows

Posted Image

The Doctor

The Doctor

Wibbly Wobbley Timey Wimey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGoldenRebel, on 20 January 2013 - 10:43 AM, said:

I still don't trust AK.  It's going to take a complete season and a good tourney to make me believe.  I've seen him waste too many good teams and blow too many leads in the last 4 minutes.  His in game adjustments have been hit or miss his entire tenure.  The guy can recruit, and overall I like the dude.  But he needs to at least make the round of 32 this year.  Whether or not we get any further will depend on whether Marshall is hitting or not...cause the guy is going to take his shots.

Spot on about Henderson, the first game I've watched of us this season was the Arkansas game and man he threw up some horrible threes even when he was well covered. He is a play maker though, and when he hits it really is something.

JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostLordMerlinsGloryHole, on 19 January 2013 - 11:39 PM, said:

O_o   You have a spare Sugar Bowl ticket to sell?

If you want to whine and argue and be a total dick, find someone else.
I'm done.