To Hell with Alabama - Page 3 - SEC Trash Talk - SECTalk.com - Page 3

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

To Hell with Alabama

* * * * - 3 votes Alabama Crimson Tide

• Please log in to reply
304 replies to this topic

1dawgfan09

1dawgfan09

Go strong or don't go.....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostElephanTideis, on 21 October 2012 - 02:57 PM, said:

I go to community college.
I am just yankin your chain. There is nothing wrong with community college.
Posted Image

bluelightstar

bluelightstar

State Alum, UA Law Student

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I won't even get involved.
Posted Image

CrimsoNation713

CrimsoNation713

I'm an angel in an earth suit

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Called Nick. Prepare to be neutered. You wanted respect ? Ya fixin to get what you asked for. Tell Russell to say his prayers Friday night and to get Marlin, Lord,Prince or Duke of whatever to tuck him in and give him a kiss on his forehead and a glass of warm milk with a cookie.

:lanekiffin:  Mullins, :lanekiffin: a bulldog and :lanekiffin: a buncha cow neuterin' bishes. This is Alabama football and the train is comin'. Get off the tracks or get ran over.

"Whenever I see those crimson jerseys and crimson helmets, I feel humbled to have played football for Alabama. Other players in the NFL talk to me about their schools and their traditions. I just smile knowing the immense love Alabama fans have for our school and its football program. I'm proud to be a part of that Crimson Tide heritage."

-- Derrick Thomas

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I knew MSU was a little brother when they started using "we've got 80,000 fans at our games that all graduated from MSU" Somebody from Mississippi with boots between the cab and bed of their truck calling people rednecks? wtf..
"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!

nooneLT

nooneLT

Mello Yello

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Post1dawgfan09, on 21 October 2012 - 02:40 PM, said:

Show of hands on how many people actually attended Bama in this forum.........yep. Eff a redneck, pinto drivin', inferiority complex havin', cheap beer swillin', Bammer. Every trailer park in the South East is replete with your infernal fan base.

if State wins, you won't be able to count the conversations that start, "Run younguns!!! Earl please. It's just game. It's just a game," sobbing hysterically.

/raises hand. 7 years, 2 degrees. What of it?

View Post1dawgfan09, on 21 October 2012 - 02:42 PM, said:

he was just trying to get State fans riled up. We all know we're not, nor have we ever been a little brother to a team that's never competed for an SEC Championship. Seriously, though, Bama has no room to make fun of anyone, ever. They have the most redneck fan base of any school in the SEC by far.

says the fan of the school only known for their cowbells.

shamoan

shamoan

Omaha bound.

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostCrimsoNation713, on 21 October 2012 - 03:14 PM, said:

Called Nick. Prepare to be neutered. You wanted respect ? Ya fixin to get what you asked for. Tell Russell to say his prayers Friday night and to get Marlin, Lord,Prince or Duke of whatever to tuck him in and give him a kiss on his forehead and a glass of warm milk with a cookie.

:lanekiffin:  Mullins, :lanekiffin: a bulldog and :lanekiffin: a buncha cow neuterin' bishes. This is Alabama football and the train is comin'. Get off the tracks or get ran over.

whew....thought you were gonna say hot piss......crisis averted.

ForwardRebels

ForwardRebels
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostCrimsoNation713, on 21 October 2012 - 03:14 PM, said:

We may get somewhat run over somewhat, or perhaps not as you never can tell, but I'll tell you what; :lanekiffin: your Alabama train. That sumbitch is about to get derailed and have a massive crash. Lord Merlin has put a boulder on the tracks so prepare for a fiery wreck.

This game should be called "The Battle of Two Teams Haven't Played a :lanekiffin: ing Soul Bowl".

Edited by FCNdawg, 21 October 2012 - 04:16 PM.

Posted Image

Formerly known as FCNDawg

shamoan

shamoan

Omaha bound.

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostRammaJamma, on 21 October 2012 - 04:05 PM, said:

I knew MSU was a little brother when they started using "we've got 80,000 fans at our games that all graduated from MSU" Somebody from Mississippi with boots between the cab and bed of their truck calling people rednecks? wtf..

you gotta admit that we prolly have one of the highest % of people that actually attended our school as part of our home crowds.  there arent a whole lot of people lined up to jump on with a winning % hovering near .500.  we got some dedicated fans that get rewarded every decade or so.  not many bandwagoners here.  lsu, bama, tennessee, georgia, florida.....all wrought with fans that barely know their way to campus.

shamoan

shamoan

Omaha bound.

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
i aint gonna rattle the hornets nest, just statin facts.  be merciful saban.

ForwardRebels

ForwardRebels
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostnooneLT, on 21 October 2012 - 04:14 PM, said:

says the fan of the school only known for their cowbells.
Actually we're known for something much nobler; your team had the opportunity to break the SEC coaching barrier in terms of hiring a minority coach. Heck, he was even an alum of Alabama, yet wasn't hired because of the good ole boy circle that runs Bama.

We broke that barrier, and are nationally renowned for it.

Nice try though.

Posted Image

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostFCNdawg, on 21 October 2012 - 04:19 PM, said:

Actually we're known for something much nobler; your team had the opportunity to break the SEC coaching barrier in terms of hiring a minority coach. Heck, he was even an alum of Alabama, yet wasn't hired because of the good ole boy circle that runs Bama.

Nice try though.

Or maybe we didn't hire him for the same reason you fired him..duh
"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!

nooneLT

nooneLT

Mello Yello

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostFCNdawg, on 21 October 2012 - 04:19 PM, said:

Nice try though.

and look where that hire got you :) And Shula was also an alumnus. They both had similar resumes, one was a lot younger than the other. Not saying race had nothing to do with it, but remember Bryant was the first one to start recruiting black athletes in the south.

ForwardRebels

ForwardRebels
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postshamoan, on 21 October 2012 - 04:19 PM, said:

i aint gonna rattle the hornets nest, just statin facts.  be merciful saban.
*shrugs shoulders*   To hell with Saban

Posted Image

ForwardRebels

ForwardRebels
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostRammaJamma, on 21 October 2012 - 04:24 PM, said:

Or maybe we didn't hire him for the same reason you fired him..duh
Considering you hired Schula, you would have gotten the same result with Crxxm's hire regardless.
Hell, Croom even beat y'all in 2007.

Posted Image

ForwardRebels

ForwardRebels
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostnooneLT, on 21 October 2012 - 04:24 PM, said:

and look where that hire got you :) And Shula was also an alumnus. They both had similar resumes, one was a lot younger than the other. Not saying race had nothing to do with it, but remember Bryant was the first one to start recruiting black athletes in the south.
Right where Schula's hire got y'all. Consecutive disappointing seasons thrown in with a fluke season.
But, we get to have credit for the claim I previously wrote about in my previous post. :cheers:

Edited by FCNdawg, 21 October 2012 - 04:27 PM.

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Alabama Crimson Tide

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users