Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Can Mark Richt survive 2013?

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
23 replies to this topic

TheRealBrave

TheRealBrave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
The University of Georgia football schedule in 2013 is pretty tough, at least compared to the cake walks we've had the last two seasons. We'll be losing the majority of our starters on defense, and many of the 2nd stringers. We'll lose receivers  like T. King and Marlon Brown as well. Our offensive line will still be pretty young and "meh".

These are very hard to win games that will be on the schedule

at. Clemson
vs. Alabama
vs. South Carolina
vs. Florida
at LSU
at Tennessee

I'd say we'd be lucky to win one of those games next season with how down our team is going to be. Then throw in teams like Auburn, Georgia Tech and hell even Kentucky (a team that often gives us a close game under Richt) and you have a recipe for Mark Richt's final year (hopefully).
Posted Image

It's Chubb time... no homo

FlyingEagle

FlyingEagle

HornyEagle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I bet you he lasts longer than Chizik.

With all the coaches getting fired soon: Dooley, Chiz, Smith, Joker. UGA will have a tough time finding a new coach.

Think y'all go after Lord Merlin?

Edited by FlyingEagle, 12 October 2012 - 02:00 PM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

TheRealBrave

TheRealBrave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I hope to god Charlie Strong is still available when we get rid of Richt. I just want an elite defense with a good running game. Being a good recruiter helps (no idea how good of a recruiter Strong is)
Posted Image

THE_KRIEG

THE_KRIEG
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I do see four losses out of those six games (not Clemsux).

You'd better hope Chizik gets fired if you want Richt gone. He can't beat Richt, so that's another sure W for him.

Posted Image

cocky4ever

cocky4ever
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I thought the SEC was going to go back and come up with new schedules again after this season. Also, you'll only be playing 2 from the West right?? So did you mean Auburn instead of Bama?

Either way, just please don't lose to clemson. You think you caught hell from SC fans after this years beatdown?? That's not shit compared to what you'll hear if you lose to the taters.

Herschel Talker

Herschel Talker

Disney Dawg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postcocky4ever, on 12 October 2012 - 01:59 PM, said:

I thought the SEC was going to go back and come up with new schedules again after this season. Also, you'll only be playing 2 from the West right?? So did you mean Auburn instead of Bama?

Either way, just please don't lose to clemson. You think you caught hell from SC fans after this years beatdown?? That's not shit compared to what you'll hear if you lose to the taters.

Never underestimate our ability to shit the bed in a big game
Posted Image

Dawgfan4life24

Dawgfan4life24
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostFlyingEagle, on 12 October 2012 - 01:23 PM, said:

I bet you he lasts longer than Chizik.

With all the coaches getting fired soon: Dooley, Chiz, Smith, Joker. UGA will have a tough time finding a new coach.

Think y'all go after Lord Merlin?
Lol your calling for blood

Posted Image

Georgia Bulldogs 5-1 (3-1)

Posted Image

Dawgfan4life24

Dawgfan4life24
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

Sig bet? Lul jk.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Dawgfan4life24

Dawgfan4life24
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Rough schedule to say the least. HOPEFULLY we will land L. Tunsil and he will get is some depth on the line. Murray will be a senior, Gurshall will be sophmores. Defense is scary to think about so im not going to..

Posted Image

Posted Image

w00k

w00k
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

i've never even met a clumpson phan

Posted Image

Hothotz

Hothotz

Fire Richt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I think on August 30th im going to go and hibernate in a cave. See ya in 2014!!!!!

Meh I see Richt retiring after UGA anyways. He will get destroyed in 2013 and then call it quits. Then it's off to Africa to build churches.

cocky4ever

cocky4ever
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postw00k, on 12 October 2012 - 03:51 PM, said:

i've never even met a clumpson phan
Where do you live, and what's the housing market like there??

w00k

w00k
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postcocky4ever, on 12 October 2012 - 04:22 PM, said:

Where do you live, and what's the housing market like there??

i'm on 'the bus' brah

Posted Image

TheRealBrave

TheRealBrave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Some of the comments on the Dawg Vent are hilarious and sad because of how much I know that feel:

is the general consensus that we are going to be stuck with CMR for anoher year? My heart literally cannot take it. I have absolutely no desire to watch MY team play the rest of the year. My heart has been torn out of my chest. Will I and the rest of the Georgia faithful have to put up with this shit for another year? Please G-d, make it stop.

Posted Image

HobnailedBoots

HobnailedBoots
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTheRealBrave, on 12 October 2012 - 01:18 PM, said:

The University of Georgia football schedule in 2013 is pretty tough, at least compared to the cake walks we've had the last two seasons. We'll be losing the majority of our starters on defense, and many of the 2nd stringers. We'll lose receivers  like T. King and Marlon Brown as well. Our offensive line will still be pretty young and "meh".

These are very hard to win games that will be on the schedule

at. Clemson
vs. Alabama
vs. South Carolina
vs. Florida
at LSU
at Tennessee

I'd say we'd be lucky to win one of those games next season with how down our team is going to be. Then throw in teams like Auburn, Georgia Tech and hell even Kentucky (a team that often gives us a close game under Richt) and you have a recipe for Mark Richt's final year (hopefully).

While you know I'm no longer on the "keep Richt" wagon... ain't no way we'd lose all of those games next year. Might lose four of them, but not all of them. We only shit the bed when everything is on the line. Except 2009. Forget about that.