Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Have You Ever Seen Something So Abnormal You're Afraid to Tell Anyone Out of Fear of Being Called Crazy?

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
70 replies to this topic

razorhead

razorhead

The Devil You Know

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I saw a UFO once between Little Rock and Pine Bluff.  At least I assume that's what it was.  Alot of people saw it too as what traffic there was slowed to a crawl and some people even pulled over.  A bright red light in the distance.  I remember as I slowed down to look it kind of pulled away slowly then turned east and shot out of sight in a second.

Posted Image

Hothotz

Hothotz

Fire Richt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDarth Vader, on 10 October 2012 - 08:42 AM, said:

JP8 is jet fuel. It's nothing uncommon. We actually burned it in the M1A1 Abrams back in the 90's as well when I was with the 2nd Armored Division. When we first transitioned over from diesel we went through fuel filters by the case. They'd clog up in a matter of hours. but once the fuel systems finally got flushed the JP8 would make my tank run like a scalded dog.

It's also a bit cheaper the AV Gas. Save the government some pennies.

Hothotz

Hothotz

Fire Richt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostWayzUp, on 10 October 2012 - 08:47 AM, said:

I think we need a replay review from another angle...that floating chair could have its front right leg jammed into the rest of the wall making it APPEAR to be 'floating' --- it's all based on perspective.  That perfect line is just where the sidewalk ends and the space for the building that the chairs now take up begins...it APPEARS to be a perfect line when in fact it's just the edge of the basement for that.  Could be they just filled the hole with chair so no one would fall in and no one told them to stop.

Or if they did fall, they would be caught by nicely placed chair.

Darth Vader

Darth Vader

Dark Lord of the Sith

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHothotz, on 10 October 2012 - 08:48 AM, said:

It's also a bit cheaper the AV Gas. Save the government some pennies.

Yeah, it's good stuff, once you burn off all the shit that had built up in the fuel system from burning diesel for a long time. When we made the change it was the 90's and there was no such thing as "ultra-low sulfur" diesel. The fuel systems in our tanks probably had more shit in them than a truck stop shower room drain when we first started burning JP8.

One interesting note about the engine in the Abrams, it's the same one that's in the Apache attack helicopter. And you can just about use any liquid that will burn as fuel.
Posted Image

Haymaker

Haymaker
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHothotz, on 10 October 2012 - 08:27 AM, said:

This is a JP-8

Posted Image

JP8 is the fuel, not the truck

Hothotz

Hothotz

Fire Richt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHaymaker, on 10 October 2012 - 09:05 AM, said:

JP8 is the fuel, not the truck

No shit

Haymaker

Haymaker
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
didnt read the whole thread

Hothotz

Hothotz

Fire Richt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDarth Vader, on 10 October 2012 - 08:54 AM, said:

Yeah, it's good stuff, once you burn off all the shit that had built up in the fuel system from burning diesel for a long time. When we made the change it was the 90's and there was no such thing as "ultra-low sulfur" diesel. The fuel systems in our tanks probably had more shit in them than a truck stop shower room drain when we first started burning JP8.

One interesting note about the engine in the Abrams, it's the same one that's in the Apache attack helicopter. And you can just about use any liquid that will burn as fuel.

The single engine guys at the airport I live around bitch about that as well. They want someone to come out with the technology so they can run jet fuel in the smaller prop plane. There getting fooked on diesel prices for planes. And if they pay a airport truck to fill the plane up instead of going to the fuel farm they really get it with no lube. Those smaller planes would be alot "greener" and prob. generate a bit more airspeed.

Edited by Hothotz, 10 October 2012 - 09:24 AM.

Darth Vader

Darth Vader

Dark Lord of the Sith

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHothotz, on 10 October 2012 - 09:23 AM, said:

The single engine guys at the airport I live around bitch about that as well. They want someone to come out with the technology so they can run jet fuel in the smaller prop plane. There getting fooked on diesel prices for planes. And if they pay a airport truck to fill the plane up instead of going to the fuel farm they really get it with no lube. Those smaller planes would be alot "greener" and prob. generate a bit more airspeed.

Yeah, but I'd not want to be in one of those single engine props while it was still going through the transition phase. Clogged fuel filter on a tank makes you stop. Clogged fuel filter on a plane is a bit more troublesome.
Posted Image

Hothotz

Hothotz

Fire Richt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDarth Vader, on 10 October 2012 - 09:27 AM, said:

Yeah, but I'd not want to be in one of those single engine props while it was still going through the transition phase. Clogged fuel filter on a tank makes you stop. Clogged fuel filter on a plane is a bit more troublesome.

I don't think you could convert a plane. I just don't ee the FAA okaying that. But building it from the ground up would be a okay I would think.

KneesInTheBreeze

KneesInTheBreeze

KneesInTheBreeze

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostBooger, on 09 October 2012 - 09:39 PM, said:

15 Jet airplanes flying in and around an area over a town of 7,000 at about 20-30,000 feet.... going in all different directions... I lost count at 15, could have been more... but as soon as 1 disappeared, another appeared.... and they looked to be spraying something out their ass end. They were appearing as the sun set illuminating their trail.

This town/area is the Miss-Lou area.. The only passenger flight route we have over us is from New Orleans to Memphis. These planes were coming and going from all different directions, and some were crossing paths at what seemed to be a fairly close distance.

Anyone ever seen anything like this?

Did you not heed my suggestion about staying away from alcoholic beverages??

Seriously, very strange, indeed.  Maybe you'll get some information that will clear up the mystery.  Go for it Dude, unearth the facts here!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sometimes mistaken for the Legendary Geaux

rwspear

rwspear

game recognize game and you lookin kinda unfamiliar right now

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
china has used chemtrails to modify the weather.

if theyre doing it, were doing it.

hows that for a conspiracy.

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Since the weather has cooled down you'll start seeing alot more jets. That smoke in the picture is the exhaust off a jet at high altitude.

The military may have been practicing but I would bet the cooler weather had alot to do with it.
"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!

SECorBust

SECorBust
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostRammaJamma, on 10 October 2012 - 09:55 AM, said:

Since the weather has cooled down you'll start seeing alot more jets. That smoke in the picture is the exhaust off a jet at high altitude.

The military may have been practicing but I would bet the cooler weather had alot to do with it.

See Vader page 1, but yea.  I've seen enough shat that nothing perplexes me anymore.

Posted Image

UKat

UKat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Chemtrails my friends, Chemtrails........these are nothing new, they've been chemtrailing us for years.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Repent, Turn from Sin and Trust in the Savior for your Salvation......this is the Way of the Master.Posted Image

[img]http://http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/2251/joesnewlogobr4.jpg[/img]