Have You Ever Seen Something So Abnormal You're Afraid to Tell Anyone Out of Fear of Being Called Crazy? - Water Fountain - SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Have You Ever Seen Something So Abnormal You're Afraid to Tell Anyone Out of Fear of Being Called Crazy?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

Booger

Booger

Gump Humper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Have You Ever Seen Something So Abnormal You're Afraid to Tell or Discuss it With Anyone Who Didn't Witness It Out of Fear of Being Called Crazy?

I saw some crazy shit earlier tonight at dusk on my way to a restaurant.... it's in the "conspiracy theory" category, but I saw this shit with my own eyes... Made a passing mention about about what I saw at dinner and no one even thought twice about it, so I didn't press it.

But everyone on the highway I passed were all looking at the same shit... with a look of bewilderment on their face. I've seen it before recently, but the volume was such that it could be shrugged off... but not today.

Edited by Booger, 09 October 2012 - 09:26 PM.

When it's 3rd and 10, we shuffle out our secret weapon... he's the only person we ever want calling the next play... some call him the twelfth man.... we call him the whiskey drinker...

Booger

Booger

Gump Humper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
15 Jet airplanes flying in and around an area over a town of 7,000 at about 20-30,000 feet.... going in all different directions... I lost count at 15, could have been more... but as soon as 1 disappeared, another appeared.... and they looked to be spraying something out their ass end. They were appearing as the sun set illuminating their trail.

This town/area is the Miss-Lou area.. The only passenger flight route we have over us is from New Orleans to Memphis. These planes were coming and going from all different directions, and some were crossing paths at what seemed to be a fairly close distance.

Anyone ever seen anything like this?
When it's 3rd and 10, we shuffle out our secret weapon... he's the only person we ever want calling the next play... some call him the twelfth man.... we call him the whiskey drinker...

StallingsBaldSpot

StallingsBaldSpot

conquer and prevail

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I don't get what you were looking at.
Twitter: @country_cookin
Formerly known as vandyfan84

Booger

Booger

Gump Humper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostStallingsBaldSpot, on 09 October 2012 - 09:54 PM, said:

I don't get what you were looking at.

I'm in a small town with literally zero air traffic. I counted 15 jets in the air all around that looked to be spraying something out the tail end. I wasn't the only one on the road that saw it... it seemed everyone I passed was looking up at it.

We normally only have jets fly north to south, these sumbitches were coming and going from all different directions.

It looked similar to this, but at a higher altitude than the first pic... I'm guessing 20-30,000 feet, but not sure.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Booger

Booger

Gump Humper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I've been trying to find info about it online, they may be called chemtrails or something... but I'm not sure what they are or what they do.

StallingsBaldSpot

StallingsBaldSpot

conquer and prevail

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Happen to be near a military base?

Within a 100 mile radius?
Twitter: @country_cookin
Formerly known as vandyfan84

Booger

Booger

Gump Humper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostStaringContestYouAndMe, on 09 October 2012 - 09:57 PM, said:

Drugs?

That's why I didn't press it at dinner, because no one there saw it. My uncle who was driving in an hour away from a different direction said he saw 4 jets spread out following each other, but he just shrugged at it.

Booger

Booger

Gump Humper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostStallingsBaldSpot, on 09 October 2012 - 10:08 PM, said:

Happen to be near a military base?

Within a 100 mile radius?

no... closest airforce base is 4-5 hours away.

CockyinCola

CockyinCola

FOURever to Thee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
came in hoping this thread was started by w00k. was disappointed
Posted Image

SheLuvsBama

SheLuvsBama

Take the highway to the end of the night

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
When you are the only one who sees something strange people may not believe you, but when a great many people see the same thing and don't really know what they are looking at the "authorities" call it mass hysteria. You can't win for losing.
Posted Image

Darth Vader

Darth Vader

Dark Lord of the Sith

• Administrators
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Not sure what you're talking about but what you've got in those pictures are called contrails. They are very common and can result from both military & civilian aircraft flying at high altitudes.

Contrails or vapor trails are long thin artificial clouds that sometimes form behind aircraft. Their formation is most often triggered by the water vapor in the exhaust of aircraft engines, but can also be triggered by the changes in air pressure in wingtip vortices or in the air over the entire wing surface.[1] Like all clouds, contrails are made of water, in the form of a suspension of billions of liquid droplets or ice crystals.

What you witnessed was Air Force/Navy/Marine Corps combat training. The reason nobody said anything about it when you told them about it over dinner was they probably immediately realized what you had seen and thought nothing of it as the armed forces do this sort of thing all the time. Granted it's usually out over water off the coast or out over the desert, but still this is nothing out of the norm.

Edited by Darth Vader, 10 October 2012 - 07:40 AM.

Formerly known as Vader and WarEagle73

WayzUp

WayzUp

Cynical Optimist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
OR......could be a bunch of bored pilots playing tic-tac-toe in the sky.

Let me get this straight. We're going to be "gifted" with a health care plan we are forced to purchase and will be fined for if we don't, written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn't understand it, passed by a Congress that hasn't read it but exempts itself from it, signed by a president who smokes, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese and financed by a country that's broke.

What could possibly go wrong?

TrueGCFan

TrueGCFan

I'm Kind of a Big Deal

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Have you ever been to the state of Georgia?  Then the answer is "yes"!

2012 SECTalk Bookie Champion

2011 SECTalk Fantasy Football League Champion

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: Jesus Christ and the American soldier. One for your soul, the other for your freedom -author unknown.

Posted Image

Noah

Noah

Founding Member

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
It's just an educated guess but when you look at the pattern of the vapor trails it looks like somebody's playing tic-tac-toe. I'm buying this answer

Edited by Noah, 19 October 2013 - 02:05 PM.

After everything is said and done, more is said than done. - Noah
Formerly known as Noah.Dreams

WadeWilson

WadeWilson

SECTalk Private Dick

• ╬ťoderators
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I don't think you're crazy, bro. I'm right there with ya!

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users