2. South Carolina - easily the most dominating performance against a ranked opponent by any SEC team to date.
3. Florida - Outlasted LSU at their own game, by playing physical and grinding it out for a tough, low scoring win.
4. Mississippi State - Impressive road win, albeit not against a good team, MSU is 5-0 for the first time since 1999.
5. Texas A&M - It was close, but the Aggies gutted out a road win at Ole Miss and are now 4-1.
6. LSU - Has to find some offense. Defensively the Tigers can play with anyone, but there's no offense to match it.
7. Tennessee - on bye
8. Vanderbilt - came away with an unexpected W at Mizzou
9. Ole Miss - the record may not reflect it, but the Rebels look like they're improving
10. Arkansas - Actually put together some defense to hold the Aubies in check, and finally broke their losing streak.
11. Missouri - It's looking like the Tigers first year in SEC play will be a longer one than we thought.
12. Kentucky - Another home game, another disappointing effort
13. Auburn - It's pretty embarrassing that the Tigers couldn't muster any offense against even the obligatory defense of Arkansas.
14. Georgia - it's one thing to lose - it's another thing to not even show up to play. Georgia played the most uninspired football of any team in the conference on Saturday night, and got exposed as a mentally weak team incapable of punching back when they get punched in the mouth. For a team with high expectations, it's a sad and pathetic effort that reflects shamefully on the program as a whole.
Click here to view the article
Edited by HobnailedBoots, 07 October 2012 - 10:29 AM.