MARK RICHT SHOULD RESIGN IN SHAME! - Page 3 - SEC Football Talk - SECTalk.com - Page 3

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

MARK RICHT SHOULD RESIGN IN SHAME!

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
36 replies to this topic

HFS

HFS

Everything is so Shakespeare to these Hoes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTider27, on 02 December 2012 - 06:50 PM, said:

Are you prepared for a Tider boner after every post then?
Born ready.
Posted Image

JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Well this thread definitely took a turn for the worse.

CrimsoNation713

CrimsoNation713

I'm an angel in an earth suit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTider27, on 02 December 2012 - 06:43 PM, said:

Keep it up and we'll send Chalk to your house, you don't wanna know what will happen next.
Posted Image
"Whenever I see those crimson jerseys and crimson helmets, I feel humbled to have played football for Alabama. Other players in the NFL talk to me about their schools and their traditions. I just smile knowing the immense love Alabama fans have for our school and its football program. I'm proud to be a part of that Crimson Tide heritage."

-- Derrick Thomas

HFS

HFS

Everything is so Shakespeare to these Hoes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostJoeGator, on 02 December 2012 - 06:59 PM, said:

Well this thread definitely took a turn for the worse.
Says you.
Posted Image

w00k

w00k
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
At Echo Project I watched a wookette giving birth during the GZA set. I was just peaking on some 2ci. People were trying to get medical help, but they hadn't arrived. Some other wookette claimed to be a midwife and was coaching the woman through this. Her wook man is standing there shirtless and spun like top, just making these weird sounds while he is crushing his beer can and spraying coors light all over everyone. He looked really anxious about the whole thing, grabbing his face and just making grunts and stuff.
The baby's head starts to crown and the medics still haven't arrived.

This is where it gets crazy...
It was so Posted Imageing dusty out there and the baby and all the surrounding fluids were immediately "muddified" by the blowing dirt. I mean, its Posted Imageing gross. All of a sudden, this Posted Imageing kid (probably 19 or 20) in his oversized neon, flat-brim LRG hat, runs up yelling "welcome to the party bitch!" before he blows a huge plume of smoke right in the baby's face! While the umbilical cord is still attached and shit!

The smell was unmistakeable, this baby had just been deemster'd.

He must have pulled the hit from a bong, b/c it was monstrous. The surrounding crowd dropped their jaws, and someone tackled the kid as he starts to run away. He didn't make it more than 10ft and the he was probably blasting off about now.

The mom is clutching the dirty baby and trying to calm it. Though, strangely, the baby was not crying (tripping balls i guess?).
And while the dude is getting screamed at, the dad suddenly pounces into action. He jumps on the dude, and starts smashing said bisco kid's face with the crushed up beer can, of which he seemingly just can't let go. The bisco kid is kicking and trying to roll out of it and the wook-dad grabs the kid's hair w/ one hand. he finally let the can go and shoves his other hand half way inside the guys mouth. He is pulling his mouth open and RIPS HIS CHEEK OPEN! repeat: rips his Posted Imageing CHEEK OPEN!

there is blood everywhere and the dude lets out this braveheart-like scream as he gets pulled off by the folks around him. Blood all over bisco kid's face, shirt and formerly fresh flat breezy. The cops/medics arrived about that time and took over the situation.

Shit was crazy as hell.

Posted Image

Coqui

Coqui

Worst Poster 2013

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
w00ks gonna w00k

34-17 | 29-7 | 34-13 | 27-17 | 31-17

The Rebels of Oakland

CCRider

CCRider
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostRed Blackman, on 02 December 2012 - 06:06 PM, said:

I have sent Greg McGarity a letter demanding that Mark Richt resign effective yesterday. I nominated CC Rider for head coach and his cohort, Dirty Sanchez, as OC.

Also, I have sent the CEO of SEC Talk a letter demanding that you be stripped of all your awards and high fives effective yesterday. I have also recommended myself to fill your soon to be vacated Mod position.

While I appreciate the endorsement I could not at this time accept.  As you well know Red I am currently embroiled in a life or death struggle in my efforts to unseat Mike Slive as Commissioner of the SEC and restore order.  Of course by restore order I mean remove a certain Yankee team.
Posted Image.

Posted Image

If we continue to humor these Missouri Yankees they will start to actually believe they are really in the SEC.  Ppffffftttttt.....Yankees in the SEC....that'll be the day!