Hart, White Lost for the season - Page 2 - Alabama Sports - SECTalk.com - Page 2

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Countdown to Kickoff
DaysHoursMinutesSeconds
Countdown Jersey Thread

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top High Fived

Top Bettors

Hart, White Lost for the season

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
38 replies to this topic

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Post1dawgfan09, on 01 October 2012 - 10:58 AM, said:

There is a lot on Cooper's shoulders now. That is tough for a young guy. People will double him now with less fear of being burned elsewhere. A lot of Bama fans ( not so much you guys) have this idea that Bama is invincible, and they simply aren't. If they play like they did against Ole Miss, they are a very beatable team on the right Saturday. The same goes with LSU. This is the tightest I've seen the West in a while. An injury or two either way, and there aint much difference between A&M, State, Bama and LSU at this point.

My thoughts are I hope they double Cooper, AJ will get the ball to the others and burn them. I can assure that.

Posted Image

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHaymaker, on 01 October 2012 - 11:07 AM, said:

I still wonder what positon they have in mind for Eddie Williams because if it was safety they could reconsider now and start giving him some reps at WR

He would be a monster if he didn't have hands of stone.

Posted Image

Darth Vader

Darth Vader

Dark Lord of the Sith

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Hate to hear about that for both of them. Hope they can come back once they recover.

HFS

HFS

Everything is so Shakespeare to these Hoes

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Why couldn't it have been #4? Why?
Posted Image

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Come at me bros..... but Mississippi State ain't anywhere near Alabama
"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!

The Playmaker

The Playmaker

Hold My Beer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I'm actually more worried about the Dee Hart injury than White for both this year and the long term.  Hart was doing a great job on special teams but now we have to throw someone else out there and hope they can produce just as well.  For White to go down sucks but we have a lot of guys kinda in the same group.  The only guy to really have stepped up this season is Cooper and he's a freshman.  We still have him, Bell, Norwood, and throw another player in there and that's still pretty good.  I'm worried this may be the end for Dee Hart.  Now this is 2 serious injuries and he was already starting at the #3 RB on the depth chart at the start of the season and could even argue #4 when Fowler was healthy.  The way we're recruiting RB's right now I don't know how he sees the field, assuming he's back to 100% which is a stretch.
Posted Image

The Playmaker

The Playmaker

Hold My Beer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
For some reason I can't quote but please don't put A&M and MSU on the same level as LSU and Bama.  It's not like we just lost Nico and McCarron here.
Posted Image

SheLuvsBama

SheLuvsBama

Take the highway to the end of the night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Very hard news to take. I am so sorry for their injuries. We have got some great players to step into their shoes, but we will miss them very much nontheless. I hope they both make quick, complete recoveries.
Posted Image

AUskip07

AUskip07

Time to make History

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostRammaJamma, on 01 October 2012 - 12:41 PM, said:

Come at me bros..... but Mississippi State ain't anywhere near Alabama

But at the rate the Offsense is getting injured you will be lucky to be fielding a complete team  with  any experience by the time it comes to auburn.  

And im comfortable with that.
"Sometimes you need to decide which mountaintop you want to die on." John Dixon

Posted Image

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostAUskip07, on 01 October 2012 - 03:51 PM, said:

But at the rate the Offsense is getting injured you will be lucky to be fielding a complete team  with  any experience by the time it comes to auburn.  

Did you hear the iron bowl line that came out today? 27.5.... unless McCarron goes down prepare your anus.
"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!

AUskip07

AUskip07

Time to make History

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostRammaJamma, on 01 October 2012 - 03:55 PM, said:

Did you hear the iron bowl line that came out today? 27.5.... unless McCarron goes down prepare your anus.

Hows that O line protection?

Posted Image

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostAUskip07, on 01 October 2012 - 03:59 PM, said:

Hows that O line protection?

I really don't think Auburn could win if I was playing but... I dunno. Bama is just to good on defense for a team like Auburn they make you one dimensional then just wear you down. Don't take this the wrong way I'm not being arrogant Bama can be beat but it'll take a team that can keepem on their heels a little bit.

ROLL TIDE!!

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHFS, on 01 October 2012 - 12:05 PM, said:

Why couldn't it have been #4? Why?

View PostAUskip07, on 01 October 2012 - 03:51 PM, said:

Hows the season going for you fellas so far?

Yeah...uh huh. Shut it.

Posted Image

Fidy8

Fidy8

Love me some AU

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I don't see Hart hurting y'all that bad, he was gonna probably transfer at the end of the year anyway with the RB talent y'all are bringing in. Having to play Drake is probably gonna wind up being a good thing cause I think he's more impressive than #4.
Don't know much about the reciever, to me Bama seems like they have a bunch of guys playing at about the same level at reciever just waiting for a go to guy, and Cooper made the statement last week that he may be it.

AUskip07

AUskip07

Time to make History

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTider27, on 01 October 2012 - 04:14 PM, said:

Hows the season going for you fellas so far?

Yeah...uh huh. Shut it.

off to a slow start.   I like the way our defense is getting it together.  Really wish we could get some solid QB play out of frazier.   The cheerleaders are top notch and the fans seem to be less willing to accept mediocrity so thats a good sign things will change fast.

Posted Image