Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

2015 SECTalk.com Fundraiser
Progress: $1,100 of $2,570 raised

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top Bettors

Top High Fived

Hart, White Lost for the season

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
39 replies to this topic

jthomas666

jthomas666

This Space for Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
click

The Alabama Crimson Tide have lost running back Dee Hart and wide receiver DeAndrew White for the season because of knee injuries, the school announced Monday. Both players suffered the injuries during Saturday's win over Ole Miss.

:lanekiffin: .

:lanekiffin: :lanekiffin: :lanekiffin: :lanekiffin: :lanekiffin: :lanekiffin: :lanekiffin:
:lanekiffin: :lanekiffin: :lanekiffin: :lanekiffin: :lanekiffin: :lanekiffin: :lanekiffin: :lanekiffin: :lanekiffin:

That pretty much covers it.

That's three key offensive contributors we've lost.
Posted Image

Testimonials:

"very fair, very funny, very condemnatory"  -- Harlan Ellison
"That dumbass with the Kermit avatar" -- razorhead

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Welp, this season is starting to turn a little. Let's see how the players respond and if the guys step it up. I freaking HATE this for them, especially Hart...that's just heart breaking with it being a 2nd time.

Damnit.

Edited by Tider27, 01 October 2012 - 10:25 AM.

Posted Image

ElephanTideis

ElephanTideis
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
We'll be seeing even more of Drake now I would imagine.

cocky4ever

cocky4ever
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Posted Image

AUskip07

AUskip07

Time to make History

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
That might be the end for Dee Hart.   If he does recover im sure he will be processed.
"Sometimes you need to decide which mountaintop you want to die on." John Dixon

Posted Image

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostAUskip07, on 01 October 2012 - 10:30 AM, said:

That might be the end for Dee Hart.   If he does recover im sure he will be processed.

I don't really want this to turn negative, but yeah I wouldn't doubt that. He will definitely be given a chance...he's a hell of a threat. Just hate to see that, was just a tweak planting of the leg...

Edited by Tider27, 01 October 2012 - 10:39 AM.

Posted Image

hog_heaven

hog_heaven

SECTalk's resident "Bro"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Sorry to hear about the injuries. I hope they recover 100% and return in full force next season!
#GoBowlingForSeniors

Benny

Benny

and the Jets

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
That really sucks for Hart although I'm sure he isn't a loss that's overly concerning.

White, though, will surely make a difference with the passing game. True Cooper is coming into his own, but it's hard to rely on freshmen in the SEC.
Fire Bracky Brett

AUskip07

AUskip07

Time to make History

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTider27, on 01 October 2012 - 10:34 AM, said:

I don't really want this to turn negative, but yeah I wouldn't doubt that. He will definitely be give a chance...he's a hell of a threat. Just hate to see that, was just a tweak planting of the leg...

I remember a little bit of his film and he was very explosive
"Sometimes you need to decide which mountaintop you want to die on." John Dixon

Posted Image

ElephanTideis

ElephanTideis
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostBenny, on 01 October 2012 - 10:36 AM, said:

That really sucks for Hart although I'm sure he isn't a loss that's overly concerning.

White, though, will surely make a difference with the passing game. True Cooper is coming into his own, but it's hard to rely on freshmen in the SEC.
We have a good group of receivers who are all kinda bunched together as far as productivity. But not really a clear cut #1 receiver. I hate to lose him but it's not like losing Julio would have been. We have other guys available, as you saw with Cooper. But this doesn't help depth.

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
We've been lucky up until this year with injuries......it sucks but it's part of the game. It'll be Sabans greatest accomplishment yet to keep this young team focused.
"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!

1dawgfan09

1dawgfan09

Go strong or don't go.....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
There is a lot on Cooper's shoulders now. That is tough for a young guy. People will double him now with less fear of being burned elsewhere. A lot of Bama fans ( not so much you guys) have this idea that Bama is invincible, and they simply aren't. If they play like they did against Ole Miss, they are a very beatable team on the right Saturday. The same goes with LSU. This is the tightest I've seen the West in a while. An injury or two either way, and there aint much difference between A&M, State, Bama and LSU at this point.

Edited by 1dawgfan09, 01 October 2012 - 10:58 AM.

I'm certain the national media is relieved. They can kiss State's ass and go back to the old "Ole Miss is Waycist" narrative. Meanwhile I hope Gameday has fun in Morgantown. Look out for burning couches!

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostBenny, on 01 October 2012 - 10:36 AM, said:

We'll have to see Norwood, Bell and Christian Jones step up again, maybe someone like Cyrus Jones will emerge from the freshman as well. The talent is there, but the lack of experience here is scary. A couple chinks in the armor have come up now...

Posted Image

1dawgfan09

1dawgfan09

Go strong or don't go.....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTider27, on 01 October 2012 - 10:59 AM, said:

We'll have to see Norwood, Bell and Christian Jones step up again, maybe someone like Cyrus Jones will emerge from the freshman as well. The talent is there, but the lack of experience here is scary. A couple chinks in the armor have come up now...

That's the exact point I was trying to make, not trying to flame at all.
I'm certain the national media is relieved. They can kiss State's ass and go back to the old "Ole Miss is Waycist" narrative. Meanwhile I hope Gameday has fun in Morgantown. Look out for burning couches!

Haymaker

Haymaker
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I still wonder what positon they have in mind for Eddie Williams because if it was safety they could reconsider now and start giving him some reps at WR