UGA arrogance - Page 3 - SEC Trash Talk - SECTalk.com - Page 3

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

UGA arrogance

- - - - - Arkansas Razorbacks Georgia Bulldogs

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
148 replies to this topic

Dawgfan4life24

Dawgfan4life24
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Yawn....

Posted Image

Georgia Bulldogs 1-0 (0-0)

Posted Image

Red Blackman

Red Blackman

Gumpologist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTider27, on 21 August 2012 - 09:57 AM, said:

Don't make assumptions when you clearly have no clue what you're talking about. This is the trash talk section, and my "awards" are irrelevant to Georgia sucking annually.

15? I knew Mississippi and Alabama's school systems were bad but sheesh, where did you learn to count in Georgia? Go back to where you came from if you don't enjoy trash talk before the season.

I made no assumptions. I did, however, make an observation. You are an arrogant, pretentious mofugger that thinks the accomplishments of Alabama football somehow reflect on you.....does that sound about right?

It's a message board, son....don't get all big headed on me.

Posted Image

Yellow

Yellow

Dood

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Posted Image

Red Blackman

Red Blackman

Gumpologist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostCockyinCola, on 21 August 2012 - 09:55 AM, said:

no one's forcing you to stay. you can leave when you want, just make sure to take dawgy with you

Damn, Corky, I appreciate you pointing that for me.

Posted Image

WadeWilson

WadeWilson

SECTalk Private Dick

• ╬ťoderators
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHothotz, on 21 August 2012 - 10:23 AM, said:

When your dead can I have your noob award?

Silly Hothotz, Deadpool can't die!

Posted Image

View PostRed Blackman, on 21 August 2012 - 10:29 AM, said:

I made no assumptions. I did, however, make an observation. You are an arrogant, pretentious mofugger that thinks the accomplishments of Alabama football somehow reflect on you.....does that sound about right?

Dingle! Did you miss the part where I said that I am the only one to pick fights with Tider? You GTFO or else...

Posted Image

Hothotz

Hothotz

Fire Richt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
The Blackmon dude makes a point. How come there are so few regular posters on here? I like the tight knit community (I use that loosely) but SEC talk seems like a damn good domain name to no have very much traffic

Red Blackman

Red Blackman

Gumpologist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostWadeWilson, on 21 August 2012 - 10:22 AM, said:

Finally - a sidekick to help me take on the eternal muffintop on the gut of the SECTalk boards...

Tider, remember this day, for it is the day two unlikely heroes team up to dismember you, slowly and painfully, while soaking in the pleasure it gives us...

Just kidding. Red Blackman is too big of a dingleberry to keep up with me. Besides, I am the ONLY poster allowed to take on Tider, you glorious winged phaggot.

1300 and something posts in less than a year..........you da man on this message board. Not much of a personal life though .....am I right?

I'm also thinking you have first hand knowledge of what phaggots are all about. Maybe you should get a rainbow tramp stamp above your ass and call yourself Super Sphincter?

Posted Image

Hothotz

Hothotz

Fire Richt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostWadeWilson, on 21 August 2012 - 10:38 AM, said:

Silly Hothotz, Deadpool can't die!

In that case just give it to me then!

Red Blackman

Red Blackman

Gumpologist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostWadeWilson, on 21 August 2012 - 10:38 AM, said:

Posted Image

Dingle! Did you miss the part where I said that I am the only one to pick fights with Tider? You GTFO or else...

Posted Image

Yeah, Sphincter, I got it.

Posted Image

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostRed Blackman, on 21 August 2012 - 10:29 AM, said:

Once again, making assumptions. You don't know me and my posting style what so ever, you just think you do because you've been on other message boards. You didn't like my opinion on Georgia, so you some how think that reflects on my "fandom" as a Bama fan.

I'm not your son, and let that be your only alter on your warning status. No name calling.

Posted Image

rwspear

rwspear

game recognize game and you lookin kinda unfamiliar right now

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostRed Blackman, on 21 August 2012 - 10:39 AM, said:

1300 and something posts in less than a year..........you da man on this message board. Not much of a personal life though .....am I right?

I'm also thinking you have first hand knowledge of what phaggots are all about. Maybe you should get a rainbow tramp stamp above your ass and call yourself Super Sphincter?

nice. keep this going.

its working

Red Blackman

Red Blackman

Gumpologist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTider27, on 21 August 2012 - 10:43 AM, said:

Once again, making assumptions. You don't know me and my posting style what so ever, you just think you do because you've been on other message boards. You didn't like my opinion on Georgia, so you some how think that reflects on my "fandom" as a Bama fan.

I'm not your son, and let that be your only alter on your warning status. No name calling.

Awww, c'mon man.....you gonna use your mod powers on me now? I thought we was trash talking and all that sheit.  

It seems I was right about you after all.

Posted Image

WadeWilson

WadeWilson

SECTalk Private Dick

• ╬ťoderators
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostRed Blackman, on 21 August 2012 - 10:39 AM, said:

YAY! Another poster who thinks they can go toe-to-toe with me! FUN!

Taken from my profile:

Active Posts 1,320 (3.92 per day)

Not sure what social life I am obviously missing out on by posting less than 4 posts per day, but I'll do my best from here on out to be more active and let you know how much I've been missing, sir!

As far as saying I have first hand knowledge of what phaggots are all about -

Posted Image

At least Dawgy knows how to troll. You just like to sling insults around without even trying. Bring something to the table, please, it's no fun trolling morans.

JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
What is a deadpool anyway?

Red Blackman

Red Blackman

Gumpologist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
So, let me get this straight.......we can insult someone by insinuating they have no education.

But in response to said insinuation, we can't call another poster son? Is son now a derogatory term now that qualifies as name calling?

How about butt hurt? Can I say that?

Posted Image