Angelo Mirando resigns - Page 4 - Mississippi State Sports - SECTalk.com - Page 4

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Angelo Mirando resigns

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
46 replies to this topic

bbqit

bbqit
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I really didn't pay much attention to it when i first heard about it. I've seen media over play their hand a many a times. Yet what started making things stick just a little was when sirius 91 wouldn't leave it alone. Seemed like every hour they would drop a sentence on it just to keep it on your mind. If they decided to leave it alone so will I but if they continue this stuff it will turn into cam spam all over again. Not that cam spam is a bad thing. Nothing ever came of that but it sure made for some fun gettin auburn fans to say Posted Image a lot.
Du-te la dracu 'LSU

JDawg

JDawg

I'm from the LANDMASS

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postbbqit, on 25 August 2012 - 05:10 AM, said:

I really didn't pay much attention to it when i first heard about it. I've seen media over play their hand a many a times. Yet what started making things stick just a little was when sirius 91 wouldn't leave it alone. Seemed like every hour they would drop a sentence on it just to keep it on your mind. If they decided to leave it alone so will I but if they continue this stuff it will turn into cam spam all over again. Not that cam spam is a bad thing. Nothing ever came of that but it sure made for some fun gettin auburn fans to say :lanekiffin: a lot.

It's pretty crazy, really.  The Cam Newton ordeal, Penn State debacle, Ohio State tatoo scandal, USCw probation and other things have made "NCAA INVESTIGATIONS" a hot topic..... even if no one has any other info outside of rumors and message board rumblings.  The fact is.... none of these media retards know any more than the rest of us speculating.  The toolbag from the Commercial Appeal ran with the car angle, when several other "sources" have said the car was paid for legally.  It just goes to show you the influence media plays... they aren't going to run a "nothing to see here" story.... they are going to ratchet it up to the worst possible scenario for hits.

Now, I'm not saying that nothing bad comes from this.  But every time the NCAA comes knocking doesn't necessarily mean "busted".... see the Cam newton affair like you mentioned.  I've been wrong before, but at any other school, this is a non-issue.

FIRE EVERYONE