Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Angelo Mirando resigns

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
48 replies to this topic

JDawg

JDawg

I'm from the LANDMASS

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Here's the link to universities policy......

http://www.msstate.e...it/PDF/0128.pdf

It's not a violation unless she was an ath. dept. employee/intern.  I'm guessing she wasn't... but I'm also guessing Mirando probably had several run-ins like this over the course of his tenure.  I doubt they fire him for one.... it's either a multiple thing or it was a noticeable detriment to his work-life.  Ath. dept employee or female student-athlete?  I'm guessing the latter.

Edited by JDawg, 20 August 2012 - 10:25 AM.

FIRE EVERYONE

nova

nova

Intergalactic planetary bulldawg!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Post1dawgfan09, on 20 August 2012 - 10:18 AM, said:

That's understandable really. We make it very clear that you don't fish off of MSU's dock if you work here. But, hey, he's 30, likes to party, surrounded by coeds......I can see it.
30? Try 25/26ish.  Dude's younger than I am I know...

1dawgfan09

1dawgfan09

Go strong or don't go.....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postnova, on 20 August 2012 - 10:25 AM, said:

30? Try 25/26ish.  Dude's younger than I am I know...

You're right. My bad. But we've had issues with people in power dating students in the past, and now, it's come to things like this. SUcks for him, but it'll probably work out for us.
Posted Image

JDawg

JDawg

I'm from the LANDMASS

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Yeap.   That sucks though.  The dude is in his prime and single.  It's not really "wrong"... but its frowned upon by someone in his position/profession.   It is what it is.

FIRE EVERYONE

MerlinsJizzSack

MerlinsJizzSack

en fuego

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:

View PostBatesvilleBaron, on 20 August 2012 - 09:49 AM, said:

Oh and Nikka, you blow worse than TSUN's team full of walk on's and JC rejects.  Why don't you just cheer for your own teams running back who's the best in the nation and a pair of 5 star chodes at DE instead of stirring the pot when something incredibly minor happens at the flagship university

Someone's a little bothered with nikkas post.

Swayze Field - Oxford University Stadium

Posted Image

The best damned college baseball experience in the land

MerlinsJizzSack

MerlinsJizzSack

en fuego

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:

View PostBatesvilleBaron, on 20 August 2012 - 09:49 AM, said:

Oh and Nikka, you blow worse than TSUN's team full of walk on's and JC rejects.  Why don't you just cheer for your own teams running back who's the best in the nation and a pair of 5 star chodes at DE instead of stirring the pot when something incredibly minor happens at the flagship university

Hell it Seems like half your fans on here attend/attended the actual flagship university in this state, your rival

Swayze Field - Oxford University Stadium

Posted Image

The best damned college baseball experience in the land

bluelightstar

bluelightstar

State Alum, UA Law Student

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
You're in the Mississippi State section. Don't make me use my nuclear option on you.
Posted Image

1dawgfan09

1dawgfan09

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postbluelightstar, on 20 August 2012 - 11:44 AM, said:

You're in the Mississippi State section. Don't make me use my nuclear option on you.

Just show him this, he will go away:

How many so-called championships have you lived to see your so-called historic powerhouse win?

I've been to Atlanta. I've watched us play in the Georgia Dome for an SEC championship. Something you've never done. I watched a State football team go a whole season losing only 2 games, something you've never seen. I watched a State football team play to the highest ranking in Mississippi in 43 years.

I've cheered for my team in the Elite 8 and Final 4, something you've never sniffed.

My cowbell has made 3 separate trips Rosenblatt, a place you've never seen.

If we win 9 this year(including bowl), it surpasses Eli's 3 year run, making it 3 consecutive teams better than any you've fielded since 69,70,71. Yet we are in your words "average"(against the strongest division in the history of CFB), but you were on the "cusp of greatness"(against an average/bad SEC west).

Of course, I've already seen a State run that would take 10 wins this year to match in 98,99,00. That's right. State already has the best run this state has seen in 50 years(60, 61, 62).

By all means, thanks for setting us straight on how average we are though...

Somebody posed this gold on SPS from another MSU poster on Tiger Droppings.
Posted Image

JDawg

JDawg

I'm from the LANDMASS

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostBlackBearNation4Life, on 20 August 2012 - 11:39 AM, said:

Hell it Seems like half your fans on here attend/attended the actual flagship university in this state, your rival

Half?  FCN and Shamoan.  And shamoan doesn't count because he hates it there.  And he's there for post-grad.

FIRE EVERYONE

JDawg

JDawg

I'm from the LANDMASS

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Post1dawgfan09, on 20 August 2012 - 12:38 PM, said:

Just show him this, he will go away:

How many so-called championships have you lived to see your so-called historic powerhouse win?

I've been to Atlanta. I've watched us play in the Georgia Dome for an SEC championship. Something you've never done. I watched a State football team go a whole season losing only 2 games, something you've never seen. I watched a State football team play to the highest ranking in Mississippi in 43 years.

I've cheered for my team in the Elite 8 and Final 4, something you've never sniffed.

My cowbell has made 3 separate trips Rosenblatt, a place you've never seen.

If we win 9 this year(including bowl), it surpasses Eli's 3 year run, making it 3 consecutive teams better than any you've fielded since 69,70,71. Yet we are in your words "average"(against the strongest division in the history of CFB), but you were on the "cusp of greatness"(against an average/bad SEC west).

Of course, I've already seen a State run that would take 10 wins this year to match in 98,99,00. That's right. State already has the best run this state has seen in 50 years(60, 61, 62).

By all means, thanks for setting us straight on how average we are though...

Somebody posed this gold on SPS from another MSU poster on Tiger Droppings.

I saw engie posted that.  Doesn't he post on here?

FIRE EVERYONE

JDawg

JDawg

I'm from the LANDMASS

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
From a poster on sixpack..

"if its who I think it was Then he had authority over her. She used to be on the golf team and then worked in the AD. Saw Angelo out with her multiple times in Starkville. Name was Suzanne, I believe. She looked to be about 30 but was only 22 or so. Actually hung out with her in Nashville night before the MCB as she was with another SPS poster who is in his mid 30s. Someone can post pics if they want. I've disclosed my knowledge. She's very well endowed in all of imissplatinumplus' key areas of attraction. And, yes, clintoninhelen would hit it"

Edited by JDawg, 20 August 2012 - 01:19 PM.

FIRE EVERYONE

BatesvilleBaron

BatesvilleBaron
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Oops, whelp, he made $$$ for a year and should be able to get a good coaching job.

Addition by subtraction.

1dawgfan09

1dawgfan09

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostJDawg, on 20 August 2012 - 01:11 PM, said:

I saw engie posted that.  Doesn't he post on here?

I think I have seen him here a time or two.
Posted Image

carwwest

carwwest

Cowbell Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Post1dawgfan09, on 20 August 2012 - 10:18 AM, said:

That's understandable really. We make it very clear that you don't fish off of MSU's dock if you work here. But, hey, he's 30, likes to party, surrounded by coeds......I can see it.
dude is 15 days older than me (26), single with money, in Starkville, MS...where is he going to meet anybody that isnt a student??...not saying he should have done it but for example, if he was seeing a 22-24 senior or grad student that has nothing to do with the athletic department, thats just a shitty situation...NOW, he could have been banging some student trainer or something and then yeah, he has to go...

Edited by carwwest, 20 August 2012 - 02:09 PM.

Posted Image

GTHOM

nova

nova

Intergalactic planetary bulldawg!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostJDawg, on 20 August 2012 - 01:18 PM, said:

From a poster on sixpack..

"if its who I think it was Then he had authority over her. She used to be on the golf team and then worked in the AD. Saw Angelo out with her multiple times in Starkville. Name was Suzanne, I believe. She looked to be about 30 but was only 22 or so. Actually hung out with her in Nashville night before the MCB as she was with another SPS poster who is in his mid 30s. Someone can post pics if they want. I've disclosed my knowledge. She's very well endowed in all of imissplatinumplus' key areas of attraction. And, yes, clintoninhelen would hit it"

Suzanne Stanely?  Age range fits..

http://www.hailstate...4&Q_SEASON=2009