Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top Bettors

Top High Fived

Evan Boehm to Start?

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

MizzouMark

MizzouMark
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
http://missouri.riva...asp?CID=1393925

Anyone on Rivals will see this fast, but Travis Ruth looks to be missing a sizable chunk of this season, Copeland is the backup but I feel as does the author of this Article that our new prize on the line Freshman Evan Boehm will be starting for us and will not see a redshirt season. If he does earn the starting job he will be only the third tiger since HCGP took over the program to start his freshman year on the OL.  I'm honestly okay with this because even when Ruth was on the field healthy Boehm was earning a few first team reps so hopefully he will make us proud.

Sidenote: Britt is still injured as well at tackle but is expected to be back for the beginning of the season.
Posted Image

cocky4ever

cocky4ever
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
You do realize that the average weight for a UGA D-lineman is about 430 lbs right??

Theygongetraped.jpg

Mizzou_Lou

Mizzou_Lou

True Son

• Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I read abou this yesterday. If Boehm contributes this season, I trust GP will have made the right decision. Interestingly, there are some in the KC area that think Evan is overrated and won't be the player Mizzou envisioned when recruiting him. Nothing is ever guaranteed with any incoming recruit, so who knows. I happen to think he will be very good for the Tigers.
Posted Image

MizzouMark

MizzouMark
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postcocky4ever, on 08 August 2012 - 03:29 AM, said:

You do realize that the average weight for a UGA D-lineman is about 430 lbs right??

Theygongetraped.jpg

We've been fine in the past against bigger d-lines we have one guy who's a backup to a much smaller guy. Size is only part of the equation. I just compared depth chart to depth chart I know the numbers are fudged a bit but on paper the size difference isn't huge but I know their d line is talented, just have to wait till sept 9 to find out
Posted Image