Jump to content

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

2015 SECTalk.com Fundraiser
Progress: $1,100 of $2,570 raised

Obama to business owners: 'You didn't build that'

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
212 replies to this topic

#31
NextYearIsHere

NextYearIsHere
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    5,571
  • Joined:
    Sep 2007
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,334

View PostAUskip07, on 16 July 2012 - 05:58 PM, said:


You know that the sayin is  "if you cant do, Teach"    This is really gonna piss you off  LOL

in response to Obamas people helped you get there.   Also people compete and try to go against you if its not in their best interest. In the end you did it yourself.  Like crabs in the bucket when one tries to rise to the top  people will pull you down.

Posted Image

I could give you a proper rebuttal of how dumb that saying is or of how many people were great at teaching because that was their calling, not a fall-back, but I think I'll stick with this photo. I guess you can have it all and teach others as well
Posted Image

You have received an infraction at SECTalk Forums.
Reason: Inappropriate Language and Going Off The Deep End ~ GAMECOCK_FAN

Just another ho hum racial and political day on SECTalk, nothing to see here. ~ Tider27

Best Rivalry on SECTalk? "NYIH vs everybody else in the Political Forum..." ~ DELTOR

#32
zartan

zartan
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    20,718
  • Joined:
    Nov 2007
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    8,134
Vader:

That's a predictably one-sided evaluation of the situation. No blame for the Fed, or Congress, or Wall Street, or unscrupulous brokers and real estate agents, eh? Sure, buddy

#33
AUskip07

AUskip07

    Time to make History

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    8,338
  • Joined:
    Dec 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    2,153

View Postzartan, on 16 July 2012 - 05:59 PM, said:

I wasn't aware that you had personal control over 50 or 60 electoral votes by yourself. Do the Koch brothers know about this?

i am the secret weapon.
"Sometimes you need to decide which mountaintop you want to die on." John Dixon

Posted Image

#34
Gidnik

Gidnik
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    5,569
  • Joined:
    Aug 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    3,693

View Postzartan, on 16 July 2012 - 06:27 PM, said:

Vader:

That's a predictably one-sided evaluation of the situation. No blame for the Fed, or Congress, or Wall Street, or unscrupulous brokers and real estate agents, eh? Sure, buddy
barney Posted Imageing frank is an idiot of Biblical proportions.  And he is solely responsible for the dumpster fire they turned into. He blocked every single attempt at regulating fannie and freddy .
Posted Image

#35
zartan

zartan
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    20,718
  • Joined:
    Nov 2007
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    8,134

View PostGidnik, on 16 July 2012 - 06:49 PM, said:

barney Posted Imageing frank is an idiot of Biblical proportions.  And he is solely responsible for the dumpster fire they turned into. He blocked every single attempt at regulating fannie and freddy .

Which party had complete control of the United States Government from 2000-2006?

#36
GatorHater24

GatorHater24
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    7,574
  • Joined:
    Jan 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    2,302
Hey libs, would you be fine with Obama not being president if you could be sent to secluded island together so you could just go to town on each other?

You boys are either brainwashed or have the BIGGEST man crush I've ever heard of

#37
Gidnik

Gidnik
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    5,569
  • Joined:
    Aug 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    3,693

View Postzartan, on 16 July 2012 - 06:56 PM, said:


Which party had complete control of the United States Government from 2000-2006?
majority means nothing  regarding freddie and Fannie. Any regulation would have taken a super majority in both the senate and house. That is if you have any clue how legislation works. Wich it appears you do not.
Posted Image

#38
JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    22,718
  • Joined:
    Apr 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    14,034
My heart breaks for this country.
How the leader of the free world can make a comment like that is beyond me.
Wow.

#39
zartan

zartan
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    20,718
  • Joined:
    Nov 2007
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    8,134

View PostGatorHater24, on 16 July 2012 - 07:04 PM, said:

Hey libs, would you be fine with Obama not being president if you could be sent to secluded island together so you could just go to town on each other?

You boys are either brainwashed or have the BIGGEST man crush I've ever heard of

Yeah, OK. Like you and your ilk don't whack it to old Reagan speeches and/or US Marine recruitment posters

#40
Gidnik

Gidnik
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    5,569
  • Joined:
    Aug 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    3,693

View Postzartan, on 16 July 2012 - 07:20 PM, said:


Yeah, OK. Like you and your ilk don't whack it to old Reagan speeches and/or US Marine recruitment posters
go army bitch
Posted Image

#41
GatorHater24

GatorHater24
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    7,574
  • Joined:
    Jan 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    2,302

View Postzartan, on 16 July 2012 - 07:20 PM, said:

Yeah, OK. Like you and your ilk don't whack it to old Reagan speeches and/or US Marine recruitment posters

Yeah well I was turned on by his success and acting prowess

#42
zartan

zartan
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    20,718
  • Joined:
    Nov 2007
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    8,134

View PostGidnik, on 16 July 2012 - 07:13 PM, said:

majority means nothing  regarding freddie and Fannie. Any regulation would have taken a super majority in both the senate and house. That is if you have any clue how legislation works. Wich it appears you do not.

Too bad W opposed s. 190 and it never made it to a full vote when the GOP controlled the agenda, huh?

Whining about supermajority when you have the WH, the Senate and the House is weak sauce

#43
GatorHater24

GatorHater24
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    7,574
  • Joined:
    Jan 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    2,302

View Postzartan, on 16 July 2012 - 07:31 PM, said:

Too bad W opposed s. 190 and it never made it to a full vote when the GOP controlled the agenda, huh?

Whining about supermajority when you have the WH, the Senate and the House is weak sauce

Isn't Obama doing that every day now? Bitching about it now when he had it for 2 years?

#44
zartan

zartan
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    20,718
  • Joined:
    Nov 2007
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    8,134

View PostGatorHater24, on 16 July 2012 - 07:33 PM, said:


Isn't Obama doing that every day now? Bitching about it now when he had it for 2 years?

He has done numerous things that pissed off his base in an attempt to be bi-partisan. Little did he know that any attempt to compromise would be viewed as treason by the Tea Party zombies

#45
UKat

UKat

    Moderator

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    7,433
  • Joined:
    Sep 2006
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,003
'It takes a Government to raise a business'.........this cat is a true ignorant assclown, he is the opposite of what made this nation great.  He needs to go back to his native Kenya and stir Gov't..to start a bunch of businesses and maybe get those folks to work, I mean he is the magic man.

I despise looking at this piece of garbage, he truly a tick sucking off the good folks of this country, he's a liar, traitor and fraud. What a shame our country wax dumb enough to be suckered by this carpetbagger.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Repent, Turn from Sin and Trust in the Savior for your Salvation......this is the Way of the Master.