Grayson Greiner Sustains Left Knee Injury - South Carolina News - SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Grayson Greiner Sustains Left Knee Injury

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

GAMECOCK_FAN

GAMECOCK_FAN
  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
South Carolina freshman catcher Grayson Greiner sustained a lateral meniscus tear to his left knee during practice on Wednesday afternoon at Carolina Stadium. Greiner will undergo arthroscopic surgery on Thursday with Dr. Chris Mazoué with USC Sports Medicine. He will miss the 2012 Columbia Regional.

Click here for the original story.
2014 Football (0-0, 0-0)
8/28/14 Texas A&M; 9/6/14 East Carolina; 9/13/14 Georgia; 9/20/14 at Vanderbilt; 9/27/14 Missouri; 10/4/14 at Kentucky; 10/18/14 Furman; 10/25/14 at Auburn; 11/1/14 Tennessee; 11/15/14 at Florida; 11/22/14 South Alabama; 11/29/14 at Clemson

2014 Baseball (44-18, 18-12)

2013-14 Basketball (14-20, 5-13)

JohnRambo

JohnRambo

The Ice-Cream Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Nah, best wishes and prayers for Grayson for real though. Win Anyway.

Superman never made any money

Saving the world from Solomon Grundy

And sometimes I despair the world will never see another man

Like him

TrueGCFan

TrueGCFan

I'm Kind of a Big Deal

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Well crap on a cracker.

2012 SECTalk Bookie Champion

2011 SECTalk Fantasy Football League Champion

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: Jesus Christ and the American soldier. One for your soul, the other for your freedom -author unknown.

Posted Image

DELTOR

DELTOR
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Just gotta go out there and battle - win anyway.
Posted Image
"Opinions are immunity to being told you're wrong." - Relient K

WayzUp

WayzUp

Cynical Optimist

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I expect teams will try stealing on us a lot more now....we'll miss his D as much or more than his bat if he can't come back & it doesn't sound to me like he's going to.  kiffin.

Let me get this straight. We're going to be "gifted" with a health care plan we are forced to purchase and will be fined for if we don't, written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn't understand it, passed by a Congress that hasn't read it but exempts itself from it, signed by a president who smokes, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese and financed by a country that's broke.

What could possibly go wrong?

DELTOR

DELTOR
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostWayzUp, on 31 May 2012 - 05:12 AM, said:

I expect teams will try stealing on us a lot more now....we'll miss his D as much or more than his bat if he can't come back & it doesn't sound to me like he's going to.  kiffin.
I heard a rumor that these three teams in our Regional are some of the highest ranked in the country as far as base stealing. said Coastal has like 70-something stolen bases. Too lazy to find out for sure.

Rosenberg is more than capable behind the plate. Greiner had feast or famine at bats anyway.
Posted Image
"Opinions are immunity to being told you're wrong." - Relient K