NFL Network's Neon Deion Scared of his Wife.. - The Pros - SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top High Fived

Top Bettors

NFL Network's Neon Deion Scared of his Wife..

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

raptorcox

raptorcox

Mr. Bungle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
http://m.wltx.com/sp...a=185409&f=1345

McLean, VA (by Nate Davis/USA Today) -- Deion Sanders took to Twitter on Monday to reveal another nasty chapter in his breakup from wife Pilar.

Sanders tweeted:

"Pray for me and my kids now! They just witnessed their mother and a friend jump me in my room. She's going to jail n I'm pressing charges! ... I'm sad my boys witnessed this mess but I warned the police department here that she was gone try n harm me and my boys. This is on my mama! ... http://yfrog.com/o0547uj filling out police reports now! Thank God for this platform to issue the Truth."

Deion Sanders filed for divorce last year. Pilar Sanders sued him for $200 million in March, alleging "emotional and physical abuse, mental distress, public humiliation and financial loss" in regard to her husband, accusations he deemed "absurd."

After 14 years of NFL service, Sanders was inducted into the Hall of Fame in 2011. His current endeavors include an analyst position with NFL Network.

UPDATE, 8:40 a.m.: AP confirms Pilar Sanders was arrested Monday in McKinney, Texas, and jailed on a misdemeanor domestic violence charge.

OmahaBound

OmahaBound

Boston Strong

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Since she's suing him for $200 million, I don't mind him publicizing her craziness.   However he also posted a picture of his kids filling out police reports on the wife attacking him.   Using your kids to get public support is :lanekiffin: 'd up.
Posted Image

"I've a suggestion to keep you all occupied.....Learn to swim"