Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top Bettors

Top High Fived

Bama WR DeAndrew White hospitalized after Tuscaloosa bar fight

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

HobnailedBoots

HobnailedBoots
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
This one is gradually slipping out from behind the Crimson Curtain. Appears that White and some other players were on the Tuscaloosa strip Thursday night and there was a fight that left White hospitalized. Seems the University opted to keep a lid on it so as not to overshadow their trip to Washington the following day. Not a lot of info other than that available right now - other than Saban saying that White should have no "long-term issues."

Apologies in advance for calling it a "bar fight" in the thread title. No idea what started it yet, so guess calling it a "bar fight" is inaccurate at this time.

http://www.al.com/sp...andrew_whi.html

Edited by HobnailedBoots, 20 April 2012 - 06:23 PM.

TheRealBrave

TheRealBrave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Man, Saban is even beating these kids up himself so he can cut them off the team.
Posted Image

It's Chubb time... no homo

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Ewwww the cover up...lmao it was in todays paper. 28 more bar fights and we may catch up with suspended Georgia players this year.
"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!

CrimsoNation713

CrimsoNation713

I'm an angel in an earth suit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Yeah, I guess when it happened on Wednesday and it came out Thursday.....Yeah, definitely a cover-up.

Edited by CrimsoNation713, 20 April 2012 - 07:26 PM.

"Whenever I see those crimson jerseys and crimson helmets, I feel humbled to have played football for Alabama. Other players in the NFL talk to me about their schools and their traditions. I just smile knowing the immense love Alabama fans have for our school and its football program. I'm proud to be a part of that Crimson Tide heritage."

-- Derrick Thomas

Herschel Talker

Herschel Talker

Disney Dawg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostRammaJamma, on 20 April 2012 - 06:47 PM, said:

Ewwww the cover up...lmao it was in todays paper. 28 more bar fights and we may catch up with suspended Georgia players this year.

You're gonna have to put em on scooters with a joint in their mouth to make it even
Posted Image