Mizzou with uniform overhaul? - Page 2 - Missouri Sports - SECTalk.com - Page 2

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Countdown to Kickoff
DaysHoursMinutesSeconds
Countdown Jersey Thread

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top High Fived

Top Bettors

Mizzou with uniform overhaul?

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
36 replies to this topic

aTm 82

aTm 82
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Yea I saw a Pic of that new Big open mouthed gold and 2 tone black(Grey and Glossy Black) tiger on the flat black helmet and it looked good to me. I will try and find the pic. I also saw Pics of the Gold Helmets too. Hopefully the gold and black combo uni's will look as cool as the black out uniforms.

Found it

Posted Image

Edited by aTm 82, 13 April 2012 - 08:18 AM.

Fro Daddy

Fro Daddy

Mizzou-Rah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostaTm 82, on 13 April 2012 - 08:14 AM, said:

Yea I saw a Pic of that new Big open mouthed gold and 2 tone black(Grey and Glossy Black) tiger on the flat black helmet and it looked good to me. I will try and find the pic. I also saw Pics of the Gold Helmets too. Hopefully the gold and black combo uni's will look as cool as the black out uniforms.

Found it

Posted Image

That was actually done by a graphic design artist who is a member of the Mizzou Rivals board. We have been trying to guess and throw out ideas on what new helmets would look like with it was leaked a few months back that the block M was going away. He did a number of mock ups and that was one. And one of the most popular as well.

I know a lot of people had hopes they would do something like that. I dont know if thats that case or not. We have heard rumors of 2 helmets. I know that Mizzou has had a gold helmet for years, they just never wore it. I think alot of MU fans are pumped to finally see everything tomorrow.

BTW they are overhauling the entire Ath dept. Its all part of a marketing campaign to kinda get the brand out there. Its like a total fresh start. A new run with a great new conference and a new look.

Edited by Fro Daddy, 13 April 2012 - 08:28 AM.

Posted Image

aTm 82

aTm 82
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostFro Daddy, on 13 April 2012 - 08:27 AM, said:

That was actually done by a graphic design artist who is a member of the Mizzou Rivals board. We have been trying to guess and throw out ideas on what new helmets would look like with it was leaked a few months back that the block M was going away. He did a number of mock ups and that was one. And one of the most popular as well.

I know a lot of people had hopes they would do something like that. I dont know if thats that case or not. We have heard rumors of 2 helmets. I know that Mizzou has had a gold helmet for years, they just never wore it. I think alot of MU fans are pumped to finally see everything tomorrow.

BTW they are overhauling the entire Ath dept. Its all part of a marketing campaign to kinda get the brand out there. Its like a total fresh start. A new run with a great new conference and a new look.
Yea  A&M players tweeted the other day that Sumlin said in a team meeting they would have their new uniforms by the start of the season. We currently have Addidas gear but it looks like everyone in the SEC uses Nike.

Fro Daddy

Fro Daddy

Mizzou-Rah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
http://www.mutigers.com/allaccess/

here is a link to the Mizzou Network. They have a number of 4/14/12 preview vidoes up that show little glimpses of the different uniforms.  The two vidoes on top are and best two to see the unis. One titled "1 day until.." and "SEC gets a preview"

They show some good details, but still not the whole shot
Posted Image

Fro Daddy

Fro Daddy

Mizzou-Rah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostaTm 82, on 13 April 2012 - 08:32 AM, said:

Yea  A&M players tweeted the other day that Sumlin said in a team meeting they would have their new uniforms by the start of the season. We currently have Addidas gear but it looks like everyone in the SEC uses Nike.

I for one am very excited for the new start, as I am sure alot of Aggies are too. Its great to get away from the BS of the big12 and Texas. And personally I have never had an issue with aTm fans, or the team, so I am happy to have you guys to move to the SEC with.
Posted Image

SECats

SECats

Delusional Homer and Right-Wing Wacko

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I like 'em....
2012-13 SECTalk Bowl Pick'em Champion
2012-13 SECTalk Biggest Homer Final Four

aTm 82

aTm 82
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostFro Daddy, on 13 April 2012 - 08:39 AM, said:

I for one am very excited for the new start, as I am sure alot of Aggies are too. Its great to get away from the BS of the big12 and Texas. And personally I have never had an issue with aTm fans, or the team, so I am happy to have you guys to move to the SEC with.
Yea I can't wait either and they have already started getting rid of the BigXII logo's all over campus and replacing them with the SEC logo's. They can be seen in recent pictures around campus and on the football practice fields.
I think July 1 is the official date but they are not waiting around at aTm.

Posted Image

Bulleit

Bulleit

been Up All Night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostaTm 82, on 13 April 2012 - 08:14 AM, said:

Found it

Posted Image

Did Ed Hardy design that?

View PostSECats, on 09 January 2013 - 05:24 PM, said:

UK will finish above UT, Vandy and Mizzou...I'll bet my SECTalk account on it.

aTm 82

aTm 82
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostBulleit, on 13 April 2012 - 09:49 AM, said:

Did Ed Hardy design that?
I don't know who did it I just thought it was cool looking with their blackout uniforms. Some Mizzou fans might know who did it.

Darth Vader

Darth Vader

Dark Lord of the Sith

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostJoeGator, on 12 April 2012 - 07:55 PM, said:

24 combinations is a little much- that sounds like Oregon to me.
Probably 4-6 is what most schools have.
Auburn has 2. One is called "home" and the other is called "away". It's football, not a fashion show. The fact that so many of these recruits are worried about the look of their uniform only further proves that males born within the last 20 year in fact have a vagina.

Bulleit

Bulleit

been Up All Night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostaTm 82, on 13 April 2012 - 10:22 AM, said:

I don't know who did it I just thought it was cool looking with their blackout uniforms. Some Mizzou fans might know who did it.

Posted Image

On another note, props to you for not knowing who Ed Hardy is.

View PostSECats, on 09 January 2013 - 05:24 PM, said:

UK will finish above UT, Vandy and Mizzou...I'll bet my SECTalk account on it.

PuddingTime

PuddingTime

Stoops Does Work

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
They're not bad, but Mizzou's old uniforms are pretty badass.  Especially the Power M with the gold stripe..  Makes me miss our white helmets w/the blue Power K and stripe.
"At Kentucky, we don't just play college basketball. We ARE college basketball." - Coach John Calipari

chunkybeefstu

chunkybeefstu
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Attached File  New Mizzou Uniforms 2.jpg   41.27K   1 downloads
The white ones.

Attached File  New Mizzou Uniforms 1.jpg   42.75K   1 downloads
Black with gold pants.

Attached File  New Mizzou Uniforms.jpg   47.28K   0 downloads
Alternate gold jersey with an alternate helmet.

FYI, the last few posts in this thread had me ROLLING...  I do respect aTm 82 for not knowing who Ed Hardy is, but C'MON MAN!!!!!!!

Attached File  i-miss-college-8.JPG   64.04K   0 downloads
GO TIGERS!

Posted Image

Fro Daddy

Fro Daddy

Mizzou-Rah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
here is a good pic

Posted Image
Posted Image

chunkybeefstu

chunkybeefstu
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Found these too...

Attached File  New Mizzou Uniforms 3.jpg   12.59K   2 downloads

Attached File  New Mizzou Uniforms 4.jpg   14.5K   1 downloads

Attached File  New Mizzou Uniforms 5.jpg   12.89K   0 downloads

Attached File  New Mizzou Uniforms 6.jpg   11.61K   0 downloads

The more I look at them, the more I like them.  I'm interested to see how they look on game day though.

Here's a link to the official uniform unveiling.  Pretty pumped right now...

http://www.mutigers....s/?media=315601
GO TIGERS!

Posted Image