Map your Political Spectrum - Page 5 - Water Fountain - SECTalk.com - Page 5

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Map your Political Spectrum

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
62 replies to this topic

Crimson Kicker8

Crimson Kicker8

Formerly known as Crimson Kicker8

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postzartan, on 17 March 2012 - 03:54 PM, said:

Have any of you changed a lot politically since your youth?
In all reality I went to a very liberal college with a very liberal curriculum (the first history book we read was a People's History of the US by Howard Zinn).  As a freshman I didn't really grasp what a "liberal" or "conservative" was, but I found myself injecting somewhat contrary views in the discussion.  Once I became a history major, I discovered the professors in the department where much more moderate in what they presented.  Then I began serving the Dark Lord as his new apprentice and the rest is history.
Posted Image

Darth Vader

Darth Vader

Dark Lord of the Sith

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostCrimson Kicker8, on 17 March 2012 - 06:18 PM, said:

Then I began serving the Dark Lord as his new apprentice and the rest is history.

First rule of being an apprentice to a Sith Lord is you cannot reveal who you really are. And yes, your punishment is going to be most severe.
Posted Image

Crimson Kicker8

Crimson Kicker8

Formerly known as Crimson Kicker8

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostVader, on 17 March 2012 - 06:26 PM, said:

First rule of being an apprentice to a Sith Lord is you cannot reveal who you really are. And yes, your punishment is going to be most severe.
Darth Kicker the Jackass.
Posted Image