Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Official NCAA 13 Thread

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
182 replies to this topic

Djshockley3

Djshockley3
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Game was garbage. Sold it like 2 months ago.

thedruebanks

thedruebanks
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Game was a waste of money

Crimson Kicker8

Crimson Kicker8

Formerly known as Crimson Kicker8

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostElephanTideis, on 01 March 2012 - 01:13 PM, said:

I don't think they have enough of the marching band music. Like I want to see them put more than just the fight song in. Would be cool if they got each school's playlist and the band would play it at certain times throughout the game.
I know this is an old ass bump, but you can import "stadium music" from your hard drive and assign different tracks to play during different events.  For example, I downloaded some MDB tracks on my XBox and it plays them when I get first downs, sacks, ect.  I even have Rammer Jammer play between the 3rd and 4th quarters (can't assign it to play at the end).
Posted Image