The $15 TRILLION fraud? Greenspan & Geitner involved? - Water Fountain - SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top High Fived

Top Bettors

The $15 TRILLION fraud? Greenspan & Geitner involved?

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

WayzUp

WayzUp

Cynical Optimist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Anyone see this story being covered by any of our domestic 'news' sources?  I sure haven't but it sure seems like something we ought to be paying attention to, no?  I mean, names like Alan Greenspan and Timothy Geitner being implicated in it...Geitner was with the IMF at the time but Greenspan was Chairman of the Fed at the time.  

IMHO, yet another reason there needs to be an immediate and extremely thorough audit of the Federal Reserve....this is $15 TRILLION we're talking about here.

Transcipt:  http://www.rayserver...-tonnes-of-gold

Thoughts?

Let me get this straight. We're going to be "gifted" with a health care plan we are forced to purchase and will be fined for if we don't, written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn't understand it, passed by a Congress that hasn't read it but exempts itself from it, signed by a president who smokes, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese and financed by a country that's broke.

What could possibly go wrong?

TheRealBrave

TheRealBrave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Posted Image

15 Trillion Dollarssss
Posted Image
MARK RICHT MAKES GOOD HIRE, HELL HAS FROZEN OVER

cocky4ever

cocky4ever
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I'd like to know where he got his information. Seems like the type of people who could pass around trillions of dollars at a time would be a little better at hiding what they are doing.

And it seems strange that he's been studying it for 2 years, and now he's coming forward with it 2 weeks before the British govt. has this to say...

http://www.telegraph...t-of-money.html
all your bases are belong to us

HobnailedBoots

HobnailedBoots
  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
Posted Image

ForwardRebels

ForwardRebels
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I think that Greenspan and Geithner should both be tried and convicted, and subsequently hanged for treason.

Posted Image

UKat

UKat

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
These people aren't worried about anything.....these huge Wall St firms and the FED run the entire deal......I've been telling y'all this for years now but just get laughed at. Ever wonder why the $800 billion bailout that W put into effect right before he left office never was accounted for? It's because Barney Frank wrote the bill and Geitner wouldn't have to say who or where the money was given. They didn't have to be accountable for Anything. A large amount of that money went to their wall street and european bank buddies. Doesn't sound like a bailout for mortgage foreclosures as we were told lol.

We're still being fleeced and played as fools because most Americans are only worried about who won the game or American Idol....I mean that's all that matters in life isn't it?? We've been dumbed down and believe anything we're told by the controlled major media, nothing changes.
http:////ukathletics...ootball2_sm.jpg

Repent, Turn from Sin and Trust in the Savior for your Salvation......this is the Way of the Master.Posted Image

[img]http://http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/2251/joesnewlogobr4.jpg[/img]

UKat

UKat

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Pleas do some research online, these cats are criminals.

Edited by UKat, 29 February 2012 - 04:00 PM.

Repent, Turn from Sin and Trust in the Savior for your Salvation......this is the Way of the Master.Posted Image

cocky4ever

cocky4ever
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostUKat, on 29 February 2012 - 03:53 PM, said:

These people aren't worried about anything.....these huge Wall St firms and the FED run the entire deal......I've been telling y'all this for years now but just get laughed at. Ever wonder why the $800 billion bailout that W put into effect right before he left office never was accounted for? It's because Barney Frank wrote the bill and Geitner wouldn't have to say who or where the money was given. They didn't have to be accountable for Anything. A large amount of that money went to their wall street and european bank buddies. Doesn't sound like a bailout for mortgage foreclosures as we were told lol.

We're still being fleeced and played as fools because most Americans are only worried about who won the game or American Idol....I mean that's all that matters in life isn't it?? We've been dumbed down and believe anything we're told by the controlled major media, nothing changes.
So instead of believing the media you believe some govt. official in the UK who offers no sources or any information about how he came to know about all of this. Maybe there is some truth to what he says, maybe not. But I'm not going to believe him just because he offers up some conspiracy.

And maybe some of the bailout money did go the Europe( I don't know, I've never researched it...I'd be interested in seeing some sources for your claims), but what would be the point?? We're talking about billionaires and trillion dollar operations. I don't think they need the govt. to assist them in putting money wherever they want to. Plus as you are so quick to point out, printing more money will just decrease the value of the dollar. So what's the point in devaluing it to have more?? If I have a whole pie it's the same thing as if I cut it into 100 pieces. Still the same amount of pie. When you control the amount of money they do I just don't see the need for it.

Like I said though I honestly haven't looked into it much so I'd be interested to see some sources for info on it...and preferably not just pieces from hardcore anti-Fed bloggers.
all your bases are belong to us

WayzUp

WayzUp

Cynical Optimist

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postcocky4ever, on 29 February 2012 - 04:08 PM, said:

So instead of believing the media you believe some govt. official in the UK who offers no sources or any information about how he came to know about all of this. Maybe there is some truth to what he says, maybe not. But I'm not going to believe him just because he offers up some conspiracy.

And maybe some of the bailout money did go the Europe( I don't know, I've never researched it...I'd be interested in seeing some sources for your claims), but what would be the point?? We're talking about billionaires and trillion dollar operations. I don't think they need the govt. to assist them in putting money wherever they want to. Plus as you are so quick to point out, printing more money will just decrease the value of the dollar. So what's the point in devaluing it to have more?? If I have a whole pie it's the same thing as if I cut it into 100 pieces. Still the same amount of pie. When you control the amount of money they do I just don't see the need for it.

Like I said though I honestly haven't looked into it much so I'd be interested to see some sources for info on it...and preferably not just pieces from hardcore anti-Fed bloggers.
He's got all kinds of documentation with signatures, documented receipt of this money at both HSBC and Royal Bank of Scotland, actual copies (not photocopies) of contracts with Alan Greenspan and Tim Geitner's (at IMF at the time) name on them and a bevy of other info (flash drive) he just didn't share in that forum.  This guy is a former banker himself so I'd like to think he would know how to follow a paper trail.  This happened, c4e...the money involved, this $15 Trillion is being loaned by banks in Europe as we speak.  The Federal Reserve Bank New York has it on their balance sheet, for crissakes.  

You do realize that the last half-ass audit we did on the Federal Reserve, we found that they had loaned $7.7 TRILLION to American and international banks and governments without Congress or anyone outside a select few in our government knowing about it.  And where'd they get that money?  Right...thin air.  Don't give me 'conspiracy theory' crap...there's no conspiracy theory if there's no conspiracy, they're just outright doing it whether we like it or not and this is our currency we're talking about here.  That's not important to you that we protect our currency first & foremost?  The dollar losing its place as reserve currency of the world is the single greatest threat to our national security and that's a fact.  

For a little perspective, the total M2 money supply is less than $10 Trillion.

Let me get this straight. We're going to be "gifted" with a health care plan we are forced to purchase and will be fined for if we don't, written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn't understand it, passed by a Congress that hasn't read it but exempts itself from it, signed by a president who smokes, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese and financed by a country that's broke.

What could possibly go wrong?

UKat

UKat

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postcocky4ever, on 29 February 2012 - 04:08 PM, said:

Sir, please do some reading from Dr. Paul Craig Roberts, the asst. Sec. Of Treasury under Ronald Reagan he was the Father of Reaganomics and also former Editor of Wall St Journal. This man knows what he is talking about he was in the treasury and Govenment and knows how they are killing the dollar and why. Google his name and you'll find his site, he has several books. Read Robert Chapman, Dr. Stan Monteith. Read Greg Hunter's website..USAWatchdog, Greg worked many years for ABC and CNN..he digs pretty deep into what's going on within our Government and world economics. There are several others that are very well known economists. One other I like is Gerald Celente of Trends Forecasting and also Peter Schiff. This should keep you busy for a while researching and learning.

And yes, I trust reading many of the European media than I do our controlled major media blowing smoke up our butts on a daily basis. Ask yourself this......how long do you really think a nation's economy can continue on with a devaluing currency, an economy bases strictly on consumer confidence and a Gov't trillions of dollars in debt with no end in sight and countries that have been loaning us money that are now backing away? When I think about it, it doesn't instill warm cozy feelings inside me, it scares the piss out of me.

This ain't the USA that I grew up in, I'm almost 54 yrs old and have witnessed the consistent fall of my beloved Republic (yep, we aren't a democracy and never have been) and the destruction of our Constitution. You wanted resources, I've given you some and there are so many more out there loaded with information even if you don't believe any of it, you'll be better informed.

Edited by UKat, 03 March 2012 - 04:08 PM.