Recap | Box Score | Quotes
Vanderbilt-Kentucky Postgame Notes<br/>Kentucky 83, Vanderbilt 74<br/>Feb. 25, 2012<br/>Rupp Arena, Lexington, Ky.<br/>
- The Commodores dropped to 20-9 overall and 9-5 in the SEC.
- Vanderbilt fell to 6-4 in true road games this season.
- VU committed only seven turnovers on the day, which tied a season-low in SEC play (also had seven vs. LSU).
- Commodores had four players in double figures - Jeffery Taylor (19), John Jenkins (18), Festus Ezeli (15) and Lance Goulbourne (11).
- Kentucky out rebounded Vanderbilt, 37-29. VU moved to 3-7 when out rebounded by their opponent.
- VU's seven assists was its second lowest assist total of the season.
- Taylor led the team with 19 points and nine rebounds.
- Since beginning of 2010 season, VU is 30-9 when Taylor scores 15 or more points.
- Jenkins scored 18 points and made four threes. He has scored in double figures in 62 consecutive games and 81 games in his career.
- Jenkins has made a three in 49 consecutive games, and has made three or more 3FG's in 24 games this year.
- Goulbourne's 11-point effort was his 14th double digit game this year. He also added a career-high four steals.
- Ezeli added 15 points and three blocks. Ezeli now has 194 career blocks.
- Jeffery Taylor now has 1,819 points and is still in third place on VU's all-time scoring list.
- John Jenkins surpassed Barry Goheen and Tom Hagan on the all-time scoring list with his 18-point performance. He is now 11th all-time and has 1,525 points.
- Jenkins surpassed Frank Seckar for fourth on VU's all-time 3-point made list. He now has 281 career threes.