Logan, Loston Visit Redemptorist Mardi Gras Parade - LSU News - SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Logan, Loston Visit Redemptorist Mardi Gras Parade

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

Tator

Tator

Optimistically Disappointed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
BATON ROUGE - Two SEC champion LSU football players, Bennie Logan and Craig Loston, stopped by Redemptorist Elementary School's Mardi Gras Parade.

The duo was featured on the second grade float in the parade, as each class decorates and rides in their own floats. The floats paraded through the neighborhoods around the school, they threw beads and candy to those watching.

"This was a great experience to get involved with the local kids," Logan said. "I enjoyed seeing smiles on their faces while taking in the whole scenery of throwing beads and riding around in the neighborhood. To be involved with the kids at this parade was a great experience, and I look forward to doing this again in the future."

Loston, a Houston, Texas, native, enjoys participating in Mardi Gras activities and experiencing the culture in Louisiana.

"I liked this event because I never grew up going to Mardi Gras parades," Loston said. "This is the second year I've gone to an elementary school parade, and I really enjoy getting involved in this holiday with the local kids. There are all types of ways to have fun, and these students showed me one of the unique ways to have fun here in Baton Rouge. I really enjoyed my day with the kids."

Posted Image