The Alabama Recruiting Thread - Page 180 - Alabama Sports - SECTalk.com - Page 180

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

The Alabama Recruiting Thread

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2693 replies to this topic

Hail2TheTide

Hail2TheTide
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Posted Image
"It's all about a mindset at Alabama, either you buy into the program or you don't." - CJ Mosley

Posted Image

SECorBust

SECorBust
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
:)

Posted Image

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
It was a long drawn out process I was along for visits at Auburn, Tennessee, MSU,  and Tenn. Tech but my daughter signed with the Million Dollar Band and The University of Alabama last week.

No doubt proud dad but she had me sweating it...well I was decided she wasn't.

Funny thing when we were at Tennessee they did their thing showing everything off and making their pitch....near the end they ask if anyone had more questions etc..my daughter said "we can leave now" ....that's my girl!!!
"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!

SECorBust

SECorBust
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Lol Ramjam congrats!!  We're glad to have her on board.  She must be really talented.  If I was a dad and my daughter was going off to college for the first time I'd probably develop stomach ulcers.  Good luck!

Posted Image

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Its been a lot of work and dedication on her part she's been in honor bands at Bama and Auburn for a few years. She's gonna be in Bama concert band and marching band I didn't know they were different until recently but anyway....yeah I'm nervous about it like most parents would be I guess. She did well got a full ride on academic and band majoring in history.
"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!

SECorBust

SECorBust
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Does anybody know anything about this guy?
http://247sports.com...co-McGraw-21447

AlabamaFootball15 on al.com says he will commit tonight.  He usually seems to have some decent info and the crystal ball...  I'm just wondering what is going on with him and how many DBs Bama will sign.  We do need another corner in this class.

Edited by SECorBust, 31 July 2014 - 10:28 AM.

Posted Image

SECorBust

SECorBust
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
http://www.al.com/sp...ml#incart_river

Well that was fast.  RTR.  NS wants this class full before tomorrow.

Posted Image

Brah

Brah
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
4* MLB Joshua McMillon Commits to the Tide. 6'3 240.

Posted Image

@AndrewJBone: #Rivals250 LB Joshua McMillon carries over a 4.0 GPA, and is currently taking AP classes. He will enroll at the school of his choice in May.

@AndrewJBone: .@Joshua_McMillon took college prep courses at #Alabama last summer. Several months prior to him receiving an offer from the Tide.

Same size and state as Hightower when he was a recruit and a very high IQ. Really like this commitment.
Formerly known as T-Bone

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I'll take a MLB with that size and brain any day

Posted Image