The Alabama Recruiting Thread - Page 170 - Alabama Sports - SECTalk.com - Page 170

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

The Alabama Recruiting Thread

- - - - -

2618 replies to this topic

Hail2TheTide

Hail2TheTide
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostRammaJamma, on 24 April 2014 - 12:44 AM, said:

That's crazy 9 of the top 100 already... Roll damn Tide

It's getting stupid how much talent we attract lol. A good kind of stupid
"It's all about a mindset at Alabama, either you buy into the program or you don't." - CJ Mosley

Posted Image

SheLuvsBama

SheLuvsBama

Take the highway to the end of the night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
It's a tough arena these days. The talent pool just seems to be getting better and better. I'm not complaining! ^_^
Posted Image

Brah

Brah
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Cristobal is making a huge impact on the recruiting trail. He was the primary or secondary recruiter for 5 of our commits who are all in the top 100 and is owning Miami. He's been targeting New Jersey also and got a commitment from Fitzpatrick and 2016 5*'s Rashan Gary and Kareem Walker have been getting crystal balled to Bama allot lately.
Formerly known as T-Bone

Hail2TheTide

Hail2TheTide
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostBrah, on 28 April 2014 - 07:05 PM, said:

Cristobal is making a huge impact on the recruiting trail. He was the primary or secondary recruiter for 5 of our commits who are all in the top 100 and is owning Miami. He's been targeting New Jersey also and got a commitment from Fitzpatrick and 2016 5*'s Rashan Gary and Kareem Walker have been getting crystal balled to Bama allot lately.

I hope he's that good of a line coach!!
"It's all about a mindset at Alabama, either you buy into the program or you don't." - CJ Mosley

Posted Image

HFS

HFS

Everything is so Shakespeare to these Hoes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
What was Bama's interest level in Darrell Williams? I only ask because we NEVER get kids from Hoover, let alone a LB.
Posted Image
Formerly known as HardFightinSoldier

HFS

HFS

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Also, why does no one give a Posted Image about Bradrick Shaw? He's rated one of the best players in the state for some reason and he's gotten no interest from Auburn or Alabama whatsoever. His offer list is pretty mediocre, especially for being a top 150 recruit.
Posted Image

Brah

Brah
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHFS, on 07 May 2014 - 03:22 PM, said:

Also, why does no one give a Posted Image about Bradrick Shaw? He's rated one of the best players in the state for some reason and he's gotten no interest from Auburn or Alabama whatsoever. His offer list is pretty mediocre, especially for being a top 150 recruit.

Theres several good backs in the state this year. I think I heard AU plans on taking 2 backs and I think Bama does to. Jovon is obviously the top guy on both staffs board so we should know more after he commits. I know signs heavily point to him going to Auburn but theres something going on giving our side some hope.

I expect Bama to get 1 of Shaw or Nick Gibson.

View PostHFS, on 07 May 2014 - 10:22 AM, said:

What was Bama's interest level in Darrell Williams? I only ask because we NEVER get kids from Hoover, let alone a LB.

From what I have gathered Bama like's him but waiting for other things to unfold. Christian Bell was one of our top targets and Joshua McMillon and Adonis Thomas are being heavily pursued.

You hearing anything about Amonte Caban and Darryl Williams? Those two are very underrated. Sounds like Williams really likes Auburn. His 1v1 with Daron Payne was the most intense scenes I have ever watched from a camp. I would rather have Williams than Tyler Carr
Formerly known as T-Bone

HFS

HFS

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostBrah, on 11 May 2014 - 08:37 PM, said:

Theres several good backs in the state this year. I think I heard AU plans on taking 2 backs and I think Bama does to. Jovon is obviously the top guy on both staffs board so we should know more after he commits. I know signs heavily point to him going to Auburn but theres something going on giving our side some hope.

I expect Bama to get 1 of Shaw or Nick Gibson.

From what I have gathered Bama like's him but waiting for other things to unfold. Christian Bell was one of our top targets and Joshua McMillon and Adonis Thomas are being heavily pursued.

You hearing anything about Amonte Caban and Darryl Williams? Those two are very underrated. Sounds like Williams really likes Auburn. His 1v1 with Daron Payne was the most intense scenes I have ever watched from a camp. I would rather have Williams than Tyler Carr
Heard nothing about Caban, but everyone has been CB'ing Darryl Williams to Auburn since we offered. His tape was impressive.
Posted Image

Brah

Brah
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
4* TE Hale Hentges is committing tonight, the crystal ball is really trending towards Bama.

Highlights

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/614824
Formerly known as T-Bone

Hail2TheTide

Hail2TheTide
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostBrah, on 25 May 2014 - 12:25 PM, said:

4* TE Hale Hentges is committing tonight, the crystal ball is really trending towards Bama.

Highlights

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/614824

Looks pretty good. Think we could do better

Posted Image

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Great hands, goes up and gets it. Really aggressive blocker, bring em in. Great highlight vid

Posted Image

Brah

Brah
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHail2TheTide, on 25 May 2014 - 01:17 PM, said:

Looks pretty good. Think we could do better

He's the top TE on our board and Auburn,Ohio St and others have him #1 also.

He had 940 yards and 15 TD's as a junior.
Formerly known as T-Bone

Hail2TheTide

Hail2TheTide
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostBrah, on 25 May 2014 - 03:52 PM, said:

He's the top TE on our board and Auburn,Ohio St and others have him #1 also.

He had 940 yards and 15 TD's as a junior.

He is athletic and goes and gets it, but he doesnt look that fluid doing it. I like OJ 10x as much

Posted Image

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHail2TheTide, on 25 May 2014 - 04:41 PM, said:

He is athletic and goes and gets it, but he doesnt look that fluid doing it. I like OJ 10x as much

Well OJ is a freak athlete, this guy is a more prototypical pro-style TE. No comparison really, he's going to be slower but fundamentally sound more than likely. Still looks like a great talent. Speaks volume for his versatility if Auburn wants him for their fast paced offense as well.

Posted Image

Hail2TheTide

Hail2TheTide
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTider27, on 25 May 2014 - 04:46 PM, said:

Well OJ is a freak athlete, this guy is a more prototypical pro-style TE. No comparison really, he's going to be slower but fundamentally sound more than likely. Still looks like a great talent. Speaks volume for his versatility if Auburn wants him for their fast paced offense as well.

Yes they are very different. Its just a matter of preference, I like the super athletic type. But the 2-TE packages with those two will be killer.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users