Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

2015 SECTalk.com Fundraiser
Progress: $1,100 of $2,570 raised

The Alabama Recruiting Thread

- - - - -

2718 replies to this topic

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
This class will finish with some major noise, and if Fournette's visit goes well next week...look out.

Posted Image

Brah

Brah
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Charles Powers,Shannon Terry, Demetric Warren and Kipp Adams have all predicted Jalen Tabor to Bama today. Would be huge if we could finish with him,Marlon and CJ Hampton in the secondary.

Some pictures of Saban/staff visiting guys this week

Hampton
Posted Image

Cam Rob and Saban
Posted Image

Creeper pic of Smart eating with Humphrey
Posted Image

Hootie and Saban
https://pbs.twimg.co...A-Qcw.jpg:large

SDH
Posted Image

Sims
Posted Image
Formerly known as T-Bone

The Playmaker

The Playmaker

Hold My Beer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
December 13th will be huge.

Robinson and Cornwell pushed their visit date from this weekend to next so they can meet with Fournette. Tabor and Wallace will also be on the trip.  So two of our biggest recruiters in the class will be going after 3 of the top guys on our board, I like our chances more and more.
Posted Image

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostThe Playmaker, on 06 December 2013 - 03:49 AM, said:

December 13th will be huge.

Robinson and Cornwell pushed their visit date from this weekend to next so they can meet with Fournette. Tabor and Wallace will also be on the trip.  So two of our biggest recruiters in the class will be going after 3 of the top guys on our board, I like our chances more and more.

A lot of chatter about this trip, it could be Alabama's biggest weekend in years. May lock up a very solid future. :trollface:

Posted Image

The Playmaker

The Playmaker

Hold My Beer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTider27, on 09 December 2013 - 11:04 PM, said:

A lot of chatter about this trip, it could be Alabama's biggest weekend in years. May lock up a very solid future. :trollface:

What's weird to me is, graduation will be going on at the same time. There is going to be so much traffic going on but I guess with the dead period coming up it has to be now.
Posted Image

The Playmaker

The Playmaker

Hold My Beer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
-He won't count in the recruiting class but Jacob Coker, the QB from FSU, will probably be transferring here after he graduates (possibly the winter, latest spring). Alabama went after him but Coker and family became impatient and he signed with FSU. Now, it's looking like he could be our starting QB immediately since grad students don't have to sit out a year. There's always a lot of stories about the back up QB and if they actually came close to winning the job or not but from everything I've read about him (and seen) he's a pretty good QB who could be the starter next year.  He has a big arm and is a threat running the ball as well, him and Cornwell should make for a nice competition.

-Bama is making a push for Tony Brown but it's looking more and more likely he's headed to LSU.

-DJ Pettway will be returning (not sure how I feel about this)

-Like we've discussed about Bessent before, it's not shocking he flipped and certainly wasn't "stolen" like some headers I've seen. The staff is very confident in landing Hump and Tabor, so I wouldn't be concerned over losing him. His friend/teammate Chris Williams is also gone (he's unlikely to qualify anyway). Saban never met with Bessent, even when he was a risk to flip and Bessent never came down for a game...it was pretty clear.

-CJ Hampton will be flipping next week.
Posted Image

Brah

Brah
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
All this talk about DB's we're getting/losing, we got a guy named Chris Williams and his new senior highlight reel is pretty sick

http://www.hudl.com/...5375?autoplay=1

4 pick 6's in the first 3 minutes.
Formerly known as T-Bone

Dawgfan4life24

Dawgfan4life24
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
If Bama lands Fournette, i quit.

Posted Image

Georgia Bulldogs 8-2 (6-2)

Posted Image

Dawgfan4life24

Dawgfan4life24
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostBrah, on 10 December 2013 - 12:40 PM, said:

All this talk about DB's we're getting/losing, we got a guy named Chris Williams and his new senior highlight reel is pretty sick

Im buying him for UGA for Christmas. Don't get too attached.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Brah

Brah
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDawgfan4life24, on 10 December 2013 - 12:47 PM, said:

If Bama lands Fournette, i quit.

Speaking of Fournette, Saban and Burns are having a in home visit with him tomorrow
Formerly known as T-Bone

Dawgfan4life24

Dawgfan4life24
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostBrah, on 10 December 2013 - 02:25 PM, said:

Speaking of Fournette, Saban and Burns are having a in home visit with him tomorrow

I hope they get flat tires, preferably more than one so they have to wait for AAA and they miss the visit.

Posted Image

Posted Image

SECorBust

SECorBust
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostBrah, on 10 December 2013 - 02:25 PM, said:

He's coming to Tuscaloosa on the 13th.  I guess they are trying to make an impression.  That or they are just dropping by on their way to Taxes.

Posted Image

The Playmaker

The Playmaker

Hold My Beer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostBrah, on 10 December 2013 - 12:40 PM, said:

I hope we can hang onto him, he'll be a better fit at CB.  His twitter conversation with Bessent after the flip is pretty funny.
Posted Image

Haymaker

Haymaker
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostThe Playmaker, on 10 December 2013 - 02:35 AM, said:

-He won't count in the recruiting class but Jacob Coker, the QB from FSU, will probably be transferring here after he graduates (possibly the winter, latest spring). Alabama went after him but Coker and family became impatient and he signed with FSU. Now, it's looking like he could be our starting QB immediately since grad students don't have to sit out a year. There's always a lot of stories about the back up QB and if they actually came close to winning the job or not but from everything I've read about him (and seen) he's a pretty good QB who could be the starter next year.  He has a big arm and is a threat running the ball as well, him and Cornwell should make for a nice competition.

-Bama is making a push for Tony Brown but it's looking more and more likely he's headed to LSU.

-DJ Pettway will be returning (not sure how I feel about this)

-Like we've discussed about Bessent before, it's not shocking he flipped and certainly wasn't "stolen" like some headers I've seen. The staff is very confident in landing Hump and Tabor, so I wouldn't be concerned over losing him. His friend/teammate Chris Williams is also gone (he's unlikely to qualify anyway). Saban never met with Bessent, even when he was a risk to flip and Bessent never came down for a game...it was pretty clear.

-CJ Hampton will be flipping next week.

Pettway was a small player in that bullshit, they say he has been a model student and very respectful and is dying to come back to the Tide

I'll take him back in a friggin heartbeat because he is and will be even more of .......................a beast!

Brah

Brah
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Rumblings that Bama is a legit contender with Tony Brown. Saban visited him and LF this morning at their HS's, he had a in home visit tonight with LF that supposedly went well

Heres him and Burns on the road today

Posted Image

Edited by Brah, 11 December 2013 - 09:56 PM.

Formerly known as T-Bone

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users