The Alabama Recruiting Thread - Page 156 - Alabama Sports - SECTalk.com - Page 156

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Countdown to Kickoff
DaysHoursMinutesSeconds
Countdown Jersey Thread

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top High Fived

Top Bettors

The Alabama Recruiting Thread

- - - - -

2624 replies to this topic

HFS

HFS

Everything is so Shakespeare to these Hoes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostCrimsoNation713, on 21 November 2013 - 09:28 AM, said:

With ya'll needing immediate help, it scares me.
We're at least gonna make it tough on you, which is all we expect.
Posted Image
Formerly known as HardFightinSoldier

Haymaker

Haymaker
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHFS, on 21 November 2013 - 09:18 AM, said:

He's always been an Auburn fan, he wanted to go to Alabama because he wanted to win. Auburn was able to show him it was possible here and it became inevitable he'd flip.

I thought the same............but again, watch his vids, he is the real deal and wouldve been a surprising gem in this class

Brah

Brah
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Hated to lose viane talamaivao, it was a real shocker though that he committed to us without even visiting first. Been hearing for a while USC had a great shot at him. Many people think Brian Wallace (tackle from MO) will commit to Bama soon. Guy has allot of upside

Bama is trending big with Raekwon Mcmillan, some think Ohio St is in 3rd behing Bama/Clemson
Mod over 247 said he think Hootie Jones will be our next commitment
CJ Hampton looks like he might be solid with Ole Miss
Jalen Tabors parents love Alabama
People on our side feel confident about Matt Elam
No Idea whats going on with Tyler Luatua. Sounds like his stock has really dropped since the summer,might not be room.
Formerly known as T-Bone

HFS

HFS

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Wouldn't be surprised if Raekwon McMillan is what causes Hamilton to flip to us.
Posted Image

Penguin

Penguin
  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
So who's the mole this year?
Posted Image   

Seriously. A season I will never forget.

Posted Image

Fidy8

Fidy8

Love me some AU

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHFS, on 21 November 2013 - 06:31 PM, said:

Wouldn't be surprised if Raekwon McMillan is what causes Hamilton to flip to us.

Even though they would be getting an absolute stud I am ok with that scenario.

What have you heard about Clark? I've heard nothing new.

HFS

HFS

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostFidy8, on 21 November 2013 - 09:03 PM, said:

Even though they would be getting an absolute stud I am ok with that scenario.

What have you heard about Clark? I've heard nothing new.
I've literally heard nothing about Clark, but a lot of Auburn insiders I know believe Hamilton has already flipped. Although, he's a signing day battle regardless.
Posted Image

Neil Caudle is Superman

Neil Caudle is Superman

More than 200 rushing yards!

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostPenguin, on 21 November 2013 - 06:52 PM, said:

So who's the mole this year?

Gus already kicked that Posted Imageer out.
R.I.P Philip Luzenkirchen, recipient of Neil Caudle's first career TD pass.
Posted Image

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Don't look now...but Peppers is going to visit some schools...

When Alabama beat out the favored Michigan Wolverines for the commitment of five-star defensive end Da'Shawn Hand earlier this month, some recruiting analysts speculated that one of Michigan's most highly coveted recruits might suddenly take more interest in the Crimson Tide.

Paramus, New Jersey athlete Jabrill Peppers is rated a top-five prospect nationally by the four major recruiting services and has been committed to Michigan since May. After a shaky season in Ann Arbor, it appears Peppers may be reconsidering his commitment. On Tuesday, the 6-foot-1, 205-pound athlete tweeted that he now plans to take official visits to other schools after the season.

Peppers has yet to name any of the schools he plans to visit but among those showing him the most recruiting attention in recent months are Penn State, UCLA and Alabama. Peppers developed a close friendship with Hand while attempting to recruit the five-star Tide commit to Michigan and the two have expressed interest in the possibility of playing together in college.
Later, Peppers told ESPN that while he remains committed to Michigan, he feels that taking visits to other schools is a smart decision in case Michigan decides to make a coaching change down the road.

"I am still 100% committed to the University of Michigan and that is the place where I want to go to college," Peppers told ESPN. "With the rumors about Coach Hoke possibly not being there I need to make sure that I have options and have seen other places.

"For the sake of my future I need to make sure I have other options. No need to look into it any further. Go Blue and beat TDS."

Michigan head coach Brady Hoke has publicly stated that the Wolverines have a policy of dropping scholarship offers from committed recruits who visit other schools but the Michigan coach has made exceptions to this rule in the past.

http://www.al.com/sp...ama_target.html

Posted Image

CrimsoNation713

CrimsoNation713

I'm an angel in an earth suit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTider27, on 26 November 2013 - 04:16 PM, said:

Don't look now...but Peppers is going to visit some schools...

When Alabama beat out the favored Michigan Wolverines for the commitment of five-star defensive end Da'Shawn Hand earlier this month, some recruiting analysts speculated that one of Michigan's most highly coveted recruits might suddenly take more interest in the Crimson Tide.

Paramus, New Jersey athlete Jabrill Peppers is rated a top-five prospect nationally by the four major recruiting services and has been committed to Michigan since May. After a shaky season in Ann Arbor, it appears Peppers may be reconsidering his commitment. On Tuesday, the 6-foot-1, 205-pound athlete tweeted that he now plans to take official visits to other schools after the season.

Peppers has yet to name any of the schools he plans to visit but among those showing him the most recruiting attention in recent months are Penn State, UCLA and Alabama. Peppers developed a close friendship with Hand while attempting to recruit the five-star Tide commit to Michigan and the two have expressed interest in the possibility of playing together in college.
Later, Peppers told ESPN that while he remains committed to Michigan, he feels that taking visits to other schools is a smart decision in case Michigan decides to make a coaching change down the road.

"I am still 100% committed to the University of Michigan and that is the place where I want to go to college," Peppers told ESPN. "With the rumors about Coach Hoke possibly not being there I need to make sure that I have options and have seen other places.

"For the sake of my future I need to make sure I have other options. No need to look into it any further. Go Blue and beat TDS."

Michigan head coach Brady Hoke has publicly stated that the Wolverines have a policy of dropping scholarship offers from committed recruits who visit other schools but the Michigan coach has made exceptions to this rule in the past.

best thing for us is for Mich St to whip dat ass and they have to fire Hoke or Hoke be Hoke and withdraw it.

win/win
"Whenever I see those crimson jerseys and crimson helmets, I feel humbled to have played football for Alabama. Other players in the NFL talk to me about their schools and their traditions. I just smile knowing the immense love Alabama fans have for our school and its football program. I'm proud to be a part of that Crimson Tide heritage."

-- Derrick Thomas

Brah

Brah
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

Drew DeArmond @DrewDALIntel Hearing today Alabama could get Jabrill Peppers to officially visit the 3rd weekend in January; would be HUGE if this transpires! #RTR

Formerly known as T-Bone

CrimsoNation713

CrimsoNation713

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostBrah, on 27 November 2013 - 10:23 PM, said:

yup...just saw this yesterday Brah...

"Whenever I see those crimson jerseys and crimson helmets, I feel humbled to have played football for Alabama. Other players in the NFL talk to me about their schools and their traditions. I just smile knowing the immense love Alabama fans have for our school and its football program. I'm proud to be a part of that Crimson Tide heritage."

-- Derrick Thomas

HFS

HFS

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Michigan's damn no-visits rule
Posted Image

CrimsoNation713

CrimsoNation713

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHFS, on 27 November 2013 - 10:37 PM, said:

Michigan's damn no-visits rule
Brady's a smart one, ain't he ??

-- Derrick Thomas

SECorBust

SECorBust
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
We have room for a top cornerback.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users