The Alabama Recruiting Thread - Page 156 - Alabama Sports - SECTalk.com - Page 156

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

The Alabama Recruiting Thread

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2693 replies to this topic

Che

Che
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
'14 SC LB Christian Miller decommits from UF (expected to pick Bama)

http://insider.espn....ost/_/id/14784/

Analysts all over twitter and other paysites are predicting him to Bama.

Not sure of timeline, but looks to be in Bama's favor.

Looks like he is about 30-40 lbs away from having monster potential as a Jack LB.

Brah

Brah
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostBrah, on 14 May 2013 - 10:46 AM, said:

California OL (being recruited at center) Viane Talamaivao has named Bama his leader. Saban trying to make things difficult for Verne Lundquist

Just committed to the Tide

Junior Highlights

And the punter from Mexico, Adrian Lamothe is expected to walk on.
Formerly known as T-Bone

UAdan

UAdan

The Rocketman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Love our nationwide recruiting presence. Talamaivo has a very quick first step for a guy we're recruiting as an interior lineman. Strong as a bull, too. Thanks for sharing Brah.
Posted Image

Brah

Brah
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Charles Powers from BOL think Bama gets a QB commit at the camp this weekend, someone else could also pull the trigger

It sounds like Cornwell will be our guy, but Keller Chryst, Brandon Harris, Jacob Park,Tyler Harris and DeShone Kizer will be there throwing for the staff, so who knows what happens. I could see two QB's in this class.

5 star Cam Robinson will also be in town, his 3rd visit here in the last 3 months. 4* NG Matt Elam will be here as well
Formerly known as T-Bone

Brah

Brah
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostBrah, on 14 May 2013 - 10:46 AM, said:

Johnny DwightDT from GA also has in the lead. He's unranked atm but 2 of his 3 offers are from Bama and LSU, so yeah lol. Built similar to Dalvin Tomlinson. These smaller/quicker DL Saban has been getting the last several seasons are gonna come in handy against so many of the spread teams we gotta face in the future.

Committed to the Tide today.
Formerly known as T-Bone

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Nice work Brah, haven't been keeping up with recruiting like I use to, lately.

Posted Image

Brah

Brah
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
David Cornwell-

"I got with Coach Napier and he gave me all the numbers I need. I'm looking for a couple of bigtime commits soon. There's a lot of bigtime guys and I'm looking forward to playing with them. I'm pumped and really looking forward to building the class.

Could be a big weekend. Looks like Ohio WR Derek Kief will commit to us this sunday.

Gerry Hamilton 247

In speaking with a source very close to the 6-foot-6, 325-pounder’s recruitment last weekend, the news out of the ten-minute conversation was Robinson leaning to Alabama to the tune of 80-85 percent.
Little while ago

@crobinson_68: Big homie David Cornwell just hit me up!

Formerly known as T-Bone

Brah

Brah
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
So JC Hassenauer committed a few days ago. Was very impressive at the Bama camp. Has a invite to the opening. Steve Wiltfong at 247 is very high on him.

Few things I gathered

http://247sports.com...h-Malone-126565

4. JC Hassenauer, OC, Saint Paul (Minn.) East Ridge – After a long trip all the way down from Minnesota, Hassenauer’s performance proved to make the trip worth the effort. Playing center, Hassenauer wowed the camp by halting massing defensive tackle Charles Mosley in his path on consecutive reps. Facing studs like Mosley, Josh Frazier and Bijhon Jackson, Hassenauer held his ground, anchored effectively and out-muscled some oversized athletes. Though he currently only has an offer from the in-state Gophers, Hassenauer’s list could grow following his OL MVP performance.

Vid of him going against Bama target Charles Mosley (6'5 350)
http://www.bing.com/...ue&sf=Relevancy

Derek Kief story and announcement vid (very neat)

http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.1375055

Posted Image
Formerly known as T-Bone

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
LOL, love the gif Brah. Forgot to post on those two, saw that Kief video...always love stealing one from Urban.

I'll be damned if Hassenauer can't hold his own, he's gonna be a hoss. Well fed Minnesota fella up there.

Edited by Tider27, 19 June 2013 - 07:13 PM.

Posted Image

Fidy8

Fidy8

Love me some AU

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Just to be clear, I ain't hi fiving your good fortune in recruiting, I just couldn't not hi five you for that gif.

Haymaker

Haymaker
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
http://www.sbnation....-south-carolina

The Alabama Crimson Tide have landed consensus four-star outside linebacker Christian Miller. The former Florida commit announced his choice on his Facebook page, choosing Alabama over Georgia.
More: For more on Alabama, check out Roll Bama Roll Complete coverage of the 2014 recruiting cycle
Miller, a 6'4, 222-pound standout at Columbia (S.C.) Spring Valley, is a Gamecock legacy, as his father Corey played linebacker for South Carolina in the early 1990s before playing in the NFL for nine years. He's rated as one of the top outside linebacker prospects in the country, and depending on which recruiting service you prefer, is either the best or second-best prospect in the state of South Carolina. He chose the Tide over offers from Clemson, Florida, Florida State, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, UCLA and Virginia Tech, among others.
Miller's commitment boosts Alabama back into the top spot in the 247Composite rankings.

Brah

Brah
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
5 star QB Ricky Town (class of 2015) has committed to Bama. He's the #1 player in the state of Cali and 3rd overall in the nation according to 247

The top 2 Bball players in the state are also coming to Bama

http://alabama.247sp...ketball/Commits
Formerly known as T-Bone

CrimsoNation713

CrimsoNation713

I'm an angel in an earth suit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostBrah, on 05 August 2013 - 10:08 AM, said:

5 star QB Ricky Town (class of 2015) has committed to Bama. He's the #1 player in the state of Cali and 3rd overall in the nation according to 247

The top 2 Bball players in the state are also coming to Bama

http://alabama.247sp...ketball/Commits
read up on him and he sounds great...just wish he'd been a year sooner but....
"Whenever I see those crimson jerseys and crimson helmets, I feel humbled to have played football for Alabama. Other players in the NFL talk to me about their schools and their traditions. I just smile knowing the immense love Alabama fans have for our school and its football program. I'm proud to be a part of that Crimson Tide heritage."

-- Derrick Thomas

SECorBust

SECorBust
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Room for 7 more?  If you want a spot speak now or forever hold your peace.  Even if you're Fournette....

http://www.al.com/al...f.html#comments

18 committments from 12 different states.

Posted Image

nooneLT

nooneLT

Mello Yello

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
wonder if it's the 3 recent 1st round selections from the OL that got him to flip ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users