GHOSTS - Page 3 - Water Fountain - SECTalk.com - Page 3

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

GHOSTS

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
47 replies to this topic

Darth Vader

Darth Vader

Dark Lord of the Sith

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I can't remember the name of the cemetery nor have I ever been there but I've been told by several of my friends who grew up around Center Point and Huffman that back in the 80's and early 90's they'd go to some old cemetery somewhere in this area that was haunted as all get out. I'll see if I can get in touch with my buddy and find out the name and what all went down out there.

StaringContestYouAndMe

StaringContestYouAndMe
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I also has a friend whose house is an old funeral home. His sister, who is 21, will not sleep without the lights on there and will not be in the house alone. This stuff is real.

Darth Vader

Darth Vader

Dark Lord of the Sith

• Administrators
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postdrsutphin, on 03 February 2012 - 09:22 AM, said:

Step 1) Purchase camcorders
Step 2) Videotape these occurances
Step 3) ????
Step 4) Profit.

We've had several people try to get us to do this and my brother has said he was going to. I didn't do it when I lived there for two simple reason. One, I was frightened of what I might see on the tapes. Two, I did not want my home to become some supernatural tourist spot. Not to mention the fact that in very religious rural Blount County Alabama there is also the very real chance my home would have been labeled a den of Satan and some nut decided it needs to burn to the ground with everyone in it. I know that sounds nuts to some but if you ever spend even one Sunday in some of the small churches in the area you will see how crazy some folks can get.

DiehardDore

DiehardDore

Franklin Follower

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostVader, on 03 February 2012 - 09:31 AM, said:

We've had several people try to get us to do this and my brother has said he was going to. I didn't do it when I lived there for two simple reason. One, I was frightened of what I might see on the tapes. Two, I did not want my home to become some supernatural tourist spot. Not to mention the fact that in very religious rural Blount County Alabama there is also the very real chance my home would have been labeled a den of Satan and some nut decided it needs to burn to the ground with everyone in it. I know that sounds nuts to some but if you ever spend even one Sunday in some of the small churches in the area you will see how crazy some folks can get.

Vader, you need to get some paranormal investigators in there.  Seriously.  At the very least, get a digital recorder and try and ask questions in the silence of the house.  Spirits are said to communicate through the white noise, although sometimes it may take a trained ear to hear it.

When you saw the "ghosts" what did they look like? Transparent with color? Foggy?

bbqit

bbqit
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postrazorhead, on 03 February 2012 - 08:46 AM, said:

Is that fat chick with the phone supposed to be a ghost?  I don't get it.

No such thing people.  You die, you become worm food, eventually you rot into the soil.  That is unless you choose cremation and do away with all those years of decay.

I once told my kids to put my ashes in shotgun shells. I was joking but we will see if they do it.
Du-te la dracu 'LSU

JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I did a Bible study a while back about this.

And while I haven't seen anything personally- and I'm definitely a skeptic- there was enough there to make me believe that there are demons AND angels around us all the time.

bbqit

bbqit
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostJoeGator, on 03 February 2012 - 09:53 AM, said:

I did a Bible study a while back about this.

And while I haven't seen anything personally- and I'm definitely a skeptic- there was enough there to make me believe that there are demons AND angels around us all the time.

there is definitely enough to make one curious.
Du-te la dracu 'LSU

Darth Vader

Darth Vader

Dark Lord of the Sith

• Administrators
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Earlier I mentioned the person who left the house in tears. Here's how that went down....

This was the mid 90's and I was living there alone. I had just divorced my first wife and my best friend had not moved in yet. This friend of mine had actually heard about what all went on from my brother. He thought he was full of shit and decided to test the whole haunted thing to the test.

We hung out until about 11:00 or so when we called it a night. He went to bed in the bedroom at the end of the hall. My bedroom was the one next to it at the end of the hall on the right side. I had been in bed not long when I heard my friend screaming and then heard him say "what the :lanekiffin:  are you?". I get up and go to his room.. When I opened the door he is sitting up in the bed and is as white as the sheets. He said he was going to sleep then he got the feeling that someone was watching him (a lot of people said they got the same feeling when in the house). He said he opened his eyes and there in the corner of the room was an old woman just standing there looking at him. That's when he freaked out. When I opened the door i had turned on the light and did not see anything but i don't think he was faking because of his lack of color and the fact he was actually trembling and crying.

He got up, got his stuff and left. He never stepped foot in the house again.

Edited by Vader, 03 February 2012 - 10:18 AM.

Darth Vader

Darth Vader

Dark Lord of the Sith

• Administrators
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDiehardDore, on 03 February 2012 - 09:41 AM, said:

Vader, you need to get some paranormal investigators in there.  Seriously.  At the very least, get a digital recorder and try and ask questions in the silence of the house.  Spirits are said to communicate through the white noise, although sometimes it may take a trained ear to hear it.

When you saw the "ghosts" what did they look like? Transparent with color? Foggy?

The time I saw my mother standing there she looked solid. I only saw her for no more than a few seconds but I do not remember being able to see through her or anything. She did not move, did not make a sound, nothing. She was just standing there. She was not smiling, but she did not look mad or really sad either. I guess the only way to describe her is her face looked blank. She was not hunched over or any of that stuff you see in the movies. She was actually standing up pretty much straight. She did not look like a rotting corpse or zombie or anything either. Her face was pretty pale but from the pictures I've seen of her she was pretty pale anyway. Really, she looked almost like a normal person standing there, at least from the brief glimpse I got.

I've never really asked others who've seen the ghosts in that house what that looked like but nobody has ever really described them as being transparent to gross looking or anything of that nature.

SECats

SECats

Delusional Homer and Right-Wing Wacko

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I fully believe in paranormal entities.  Demons and angels are real.
2012-13 SECTalk Bowl Pick'em Champion
2012-13 SECTalk Biggest Homer Final Four

1dawgfan09

1dawgfan09

Go strong or don't go.....

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I dont know I necessarily believe in Ghosts, but I think there is enough out there to suggest that it is possible.
Posted Image

razorhead

razorhead

The Devil You Know

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostVader, on 03 February 2012 - 09:31 AM, said:

Embrace it.  People will actually start to leave you the Posted Image alone.

Posted Image

Herschel Talker

Herschel Talker

Disney Dawg

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postbbqit, on 03 February 2012 - 09:52 AM, said:

I once told my kids to put my ashes in shotgun shells. I was joking but we will see if they do it.

There's a company out there that actually does that.  Check it out, 'qit

http://myholysmoke.com/About.html
Posted Image

bbqit

bbqit
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postgatorhater, on 03 February 2012 - 04:01 PM, said:

There's a company out there that actually does that.  Check it out, 'qit

http://myholysmoke.com/About.html

I had no idea a group did that. I have heard of it happening once before but I thought that would be a one and only.
Du-te la dracu 'LSU

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
You live you die... the mind is a very powerful thing. Someone explain deja vu to me? Lol if you ever knew anyone sane that lost their shit you would know what I mean about the minds power.

I was always told growing up if someone died and went to heaven they would never want to come back if they went to hell they couldn't.
"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!