Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

2013 Rebel Commitments

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
546 replies to this topic

bbqit

bbqit
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostVARebel, on 05 February 2013 - 09:49 PM, said:

Absolutely agree. Thoughts and feelings on Jones? I feel good about this class regardless if he signs or not. If we flip jones and retain ED could this Dline be one of the best ever?... a bold statement but I feel the potential is there.

lots of potential. we just need it to get a nudge early in the morning to get that ball rolling.
Du-te la dracu 'LSU

ForwardRebels

ForwardRebels

OLE MISS BY DAMN!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostVARebel, on 05 February 2013 - 09:49 PM, said:

Absolutely agree. Thoughts and feelings on Jones? I feel good about this class regardless if he signs or not. If we flip jones and retain ED could this Dline be one of the best ever?... a bold statement but I feel the potential is there.
For any info on "As The Recruiting World Turns with Chris Jones", please look in the "Magnolia State 'Crootin Thread" in the trash talk section. You will find anything and everything on Jones, and you'll be treated to quality entertainment as well. Just ask @ if you don't believe me. :cheers:

(3) Ole Miss Rebels  7-0  (4-0)

- "The worst thing a coach can do is stand pat and think the things that worked yesterday will win tomorrow. Intelligent changes must be made."  - Coach Johnny Vaught

Posted Image

Posted Image

VARebel

VARebel
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Well, folks...I'll leave you with a quote I heard on ESPNU during their Pre-National Signing Day special tonight when discussing Laremy Tunsil....no doubt this applies to all Ole Miss targets:

" I've heard that stepping on campus at Ole Miss can change some minds". Go Rebs!
There is a valid distinction between The University and Ole Miss even though the separate threads are closely interwoven.The University is buildings, trees and people. Ole Miss is mood, emotion and personality. One is physical, and the other is spiritual. One is tangible, and the other intangible.The University is respected, but Ole Miss is loved. The University gives a diploma and regretfully terminates tenure, but one never graduates from Ole Miss.

- Frank E. Everett Jr.

bbqit

bbqit
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostVARebel, on 05 February 2013 - 09:57 PM, said:

Well, folks...I'll leave you with a quote I heard on ESPNU during their Pre-National Signing Day special tonight when discussing Laremy Tunsil....no doubt this applies to all Ole Miss targets:

" I've heard that stepping on campus at Ole Miss can change some minds". Go Rebs!

it has made everybody but joegaytor a better person. yet all he has done is "claim to have been on campus". no proof and he doesn't act as if he has "really" been there.
Du-te la dracu 'LSU

VARebel

VARebel
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
When do we get to start discussing/get a thread for 2014 commits?
There is a valid distinction between The University and Ole Miss even though the separate threads are closely interwoven.The University is buildings, trees and people. Ole Miss is mood, emotion and personality. One is physical, and the other is spiritual. One is tangible, and the other intangible.The University is respected, but Ole Miss is loved. The University gives a diploma and regretfully terminates tenure, but one never graduates from Ole Miss.

- Frank E. Everett Jr.

VARebel

VARebel
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Wasn't sure where to put this so ill put it here....

Met Robert Nkemdiche last friday during the opening game of the baseball season. I was down in Oxford for a quick trip. He was very nice considering how mobbed he had been since he arrived in right field...or every sec of his waking day for that matter. He told one of his buddies to take the pic and the guy kinda rolled his eyes like he'd had enough...RN stuck up for me and said. "c'mon, the guy said please"
I shook his hand when we parted ways and he almost took my arm off. It was incredible to stand next to him and realize he was 17/18. Anyways wanted to share this little anecdote. He's gonna be a good one.

- Frank E. Everett Jr.

MerlinsJizzSack

MerlinsJizzSack

en fuego

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
Nah he's gonna waste his career at measley ole miss. Bust for sure already.

Swayze Field - Oxford University Stadium

Posted Image

The best damned college baseball experience in the land