I am finally back - Tennessee Sports - SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

I am finally back

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

tennesseegirl

tennesseegirl
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I had surgery on August 26th and had complications and was in the hospital for a month and had 8 surgeries during that time so needless to say I have had a rough time but I am getting better and I wanted to see how everyone was doing but right now I am sure you guys are feeling the same way I am , sick to my stomach about our season but I will say that we need to give Dooley one more chance and see what he  can do and I am going to stay positive about next year. Go Vols

Posted Image

Posted Image

Squealliam Fatner

Squealliam Fatner

'Cause I'm Captain Kirk, bitch. That's why...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Posttennesseegirl, on 27 November 2011 - 11:18 PM, said:

I had surgery on August 26th and had complications and was in the hospital for a month and had 8 surgeries during that time so needless to say I have had a rough time but I am getting better and I wanted to see how everyone was doing but right now I am sure you guys are feeling the same way I am , sick to my stomach about our season but I will say that we need to give Dooley one more chance and see what he  can do and I am going to stay positive about next year. Go Vols
Welcome back! Glad you're doin' better since the surgery.