Dominique Easiley getting arrested? - Page 5 - Florida Sports - SECTalk.com - Page 5

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Dominique Easiley getting arrested?

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
67 replies to this topic

Robzilla

Robzilla

Do you feel like we do?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

fernandomike said:

I doubt the VICTIM will signoff on a deal that does not include the replacement of his chicken.

I wouldn't.  And they'd better be fresh and hot too.  None of that frozen shit I have to warm up.

bigbamabeezey

bigbamabeezey
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
The security camera's are going to be featured in the new series "When Tailgating Goes Wrong Part I"

JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

fernandomike said:

I think you are mistaken. This isn't tragic. It isn't horrible. It's funny. Perhaps, some of you guys are as butt-hurt as Easley and don't see the humor. The whole thing is funny, strange, and wrong. Armed robbery isn't a laughing matter. This is. The part about this that ain't funny is the excuse making. You won't see me doing that for UT players who assault someone. You should lighten up. This is more about the passion and quirkiness of SEC football and fandom that it is the gators.

I am less than three days removed from paying a ton of money to watch my team get murdered on our home field, seeing our starting QB go down for Lord knows how long, am still recovering from probably the worst hangover I've ever had, and have looked at our remaining schedule.
Nothing is funny right now.

Tider27 said:

Really?

Ok, for a hour, but he was still in jail!

Robzilla

Robzilla

Do you feel like we do?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

JoeGator said:

I am less than three days removed from paying a ton of money to watch my team get murdered on our home field, seeing our starting QB go down for Lord knows how long, am still recovering from probably the worst hangover I've ever had, and have looked at our remaining schedule.
Nothing is funny right now.

This is almost sig worthy.

fernandomike

fernandomike
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
"Hey man, what they bring you in for?"

"Man, I was eating these bomb ass chicken wings and this MF'er ran up and knocked the hell out of me from behind.  Bunch of Bullsh** man. . .  All my sh** hit the ground. . .Ho ass cop said I was raising too much hell over it. . .If I see that summich who hit me, I'm mon take a dozen wings out his ass. . ."

gatorjm7

gatorjm7
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
So, word on the street is Easley has hired an attorney and is declining an interview with police. Probably not a good sign, but I don't know how they can press charges without a little more evidence than what it seems they have now. Basically, they have a cell phone that may or may not be Easley's and a guy that was clearly drunk and disorderly claiming the assailant dropped it. Not really enough to press charges.

Myles has requested video surveillance footage, but it sounds like there isn't any available.

Linky

gatorjm7

gatorjm7
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Double post

gatoraus

gatoraus

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

gatorjm7 said:

So, word on the street is Easley has hired an attorney and is declining an interview with police. Probably not a good sign, but I don't know how they can press charges without a little more evidence than what it seems they have now. Basically, they have a cell phone that may or may not be Easley's and a guy that was clearly drunk and disorderly claiming the assailant dropped it. Not really enough to press charges.

Myles has requested video surveillance footage, but it sounds like there isn't any available.

Linky

Not just any attorney...apparently this is the UF athlete go to guy. I Googled him and found this article and I thought the title was amusing:
Meet Huntley Johnson…the Florida Gators’ defensive MVP – Swamp Things – Gators Blog – Orlando Sentinel
Posted Image