Dominique Easiley getting arrested? - Page 3 - Florida Sports - SECTalk.com - Page 3

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Dominique Easiley getting arrested?

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
67 replies to this topic

UAdan

UAdan

The Rocketman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Weird as hell, I saw this on another board and noticed the name "Reggie Myles" but figured it was just a coincidence. Didn't figure it'd be the former 'Bama player from the early 2000's....

ALABAMA FOOTBALL 2014

2-0 (0-0)

Next Game: vs. Southern Miss Golden Eagles

the Paradox

the Paradox

Supergenius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I have no words.

Oh hell, who am I kidding.  He should have been exhausted after spending the whole game being Fluker's bitch.

RTR
Posted Image

the Paradox

the Paradox

Supergenius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

fernandomike said:

I bet he wouldn't have tried to take Trent's chicken wings.

After the 3rd kneecap to the head, he gave up on that idea.

RTR
Posted Image

GatorUnvrsty

GatorUnvrsty

AdminisGator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Apparently Myles didn't just start the trouble after the game; some students have said he was heckling Gator fans entering the stadium before the game even started, and one of them even has video of it. Everybody with a smartphone suddenly an amateur "journalist".

What I want to know is what was Myles doing in the area where UF players come out to meet their parents after the game, especially drunk? That article says he played for the Bengals... is he the same Myles that got picked up and thrown down by one of his own defensive linemen after he started a fight in their locker room?

Sounds like one drunk idiot picked a bad time to smart-mouth a player who had just lost a game; and a second idiot decided to respond poorly.
Posted ImagePosted Image
"Ethos Anthropos Daimon"

UAdan

UAdan

The Rocketman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
There's a rumor going around on a few 'Bama boards that Easley spit in McCarron's face and that is why AJ was so upset - even after the roughing the passer penalty was called - and also why he was so animated after scoring the TD.

ALABAMA FOOTBALL 2014

2-0 (0-0)

Next Game: vs. Southern Miss Golden Eagles

the Paradox

the Paradox

Supergenius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

GatorUnvrsty said:

Apparently Myles didn't just start the trouble after the game; some students have said he was heckling Gator fans entering the stadium before the game even started, and one of them even has video of it. Everybody with a smartphone suddenly an amateur "journalist".

What I want to know is what was Myles doing in the area where UF players come out to meet their parents after the game, especially drunk? That article says he played for the Bengals... is he the same Myles that got picked up and thrown down by one of his own defensive linemen after he started a fight in their locker room?

Sounds like one drunk idiot picked a bad time to smart-mouth a player who had just lost a game; and a second idiot decided to respond poorly.

Pat, I would like to buy a vowel.

RTR
Posted Image

fernandomike

fernandomike
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

GatorUnvrsty said:

Eating chicken wings and heckling players is not against the law.

GatorHater24

GatorHater24
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
"The no spin zone"

GatorUnvrsty

GatorUnvrsty

AdminisGator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

fernandomike said:

Eating chicken wings and heckling players is not against the law.

Nope, but being drunk in public is. Eating chicken wings and heckling players and fans at their house is just against the laws of home-training.
Posted ImagePosted Image
"Ethos Anthropos Daimon"

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

GatorUnvrsty said:

Nope, but being drunk in public is. Eating chicken wings and heckling players and fans at their house is just against the laws of home-training.

Myles is stupid as hell if he was there heckling, but so is Easley if he put his hands on him.

Supposedly these spitting in McCarron's face rumors are true, of course that's all hear-say at this point. Would explain AJ being so animated, but he's been acting a fool after every touchdown.

Posted Image

fernandomike

fernandomike
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
So who is to blame here, Easley or the VICTIM?  Fans get drunk and obnoxious all the time.  Players certainly aren't supposed to react physically to heckling fans.

JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I'm 100x more upset about the rumor that he spit on someone than I am him tackling some drunk prick.

Lot of noses in the air around here.
Wasn't that long ago that 4 Auburn players were being arrested for armed robbery, half of Tennessee's team was in trouble for beating the crap out of their own fans at a bar, and a Bama player saw jail time for lying to the police.

Edited by JoeGator, 04 October 2011 - 07:10 AM.

HobnailedBoots

HobnailedBoots
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I think he should be suspended. 3 games. No particular reason.

:trollface:

Robzilla

Robzilla

Do you feel like we do?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I'm more upset that Myles had to lose those chicken wings.  I can imagine the horror running through his mind as he stared down at the concrete, his wings splattered all over the pavement.  There is no excuse for that.

fernandomike

fernandomike
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

JoeGator said:

I'm 100x more upset about the rumor that he spit on someone than I am him tackling some drunk prick.

Lot of noses in the air around here.
Wasn't that long ago that 4 Auburn players were being arrested for armed robbery, half of Tennessee's team was in trouble for beating the crap out of their own fans at a bar, and a Bama player saw jail time for lying to the police.

I think you are mistaken.  This isn't tragic.  It isn't horrible.  It's funny.   Perhaps, some of you guys are as butt-hurt as Easley and don't see the humor. The whole thing is funny, strange, and wrong.  Armed robbery isn't a laughing matter.   This is.  The part about this that ain't funny is the excuse making.  You won't see me doing that for UT players who assault someone.   You should lighten up.  This is more about the passion and quirkiness of SEC football and fandom that it is the gators.