Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

The Random Thought Thread

* * * * * 1 votes

7417 replies to this topic

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Got up to early gonna need to pace myself til kickoff. This is what its all about right here dew on the grass of the quad this morning.
"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!

bbqit

bbqit
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Make that 5
Du-te la dracu 'LSU

JDawg

JDawg

I'm from the LANDMASS

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I know @ForwardRebels may remember the story from a very old SECTalk thread talking about ghosts/paranormal/spiritual stories and encounters we have had.  

Well, I shared one that I have always considered proof of my Faith.

Anyway, I found earlier today that my friend from the story (happened in my early teenage years) was found dead today.  I hadn't spoken to him in years.... but we were very close neighborhood buddies from early childhood through high school.  This news is especially saddening even though we hadn't had contact in a while, because he was geniunely one of the most kind-spirited people I knew... and I just would have never in a million years expected this type of news.

You never know what types of battles folks are facing.  Just remember that.  This type news really puts sports news and other life news into perspective.

It's been such a flood of conflicting emotions this week.  This news comes on the heels of an obviously eventful weekend for my fanhood and on the eve of the 2nd biggest event I've had in my young life so far (closing on a house tomorrow).

Hug your loved ones, folks.

FIRE EVERYONE

L.A.Hog

L.A.Hog

Go Hogs,Pilgrim

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Low humidity and lower temps,fall is coming.Glad to see the hot days leaving.

I'm thankful I live where we have seasons,there is the change to look forward to.

I like them all when they start.

Bed time,goodnight and sleep tight.

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Met Adam Griffith, the Bama kicker last night. Friend of mine from where I live is still apart of the coaching staff with special teams. Pretty cool guy, I was pretty hammered so I had to ask him about the Aubun kick. He said he didn't blame Saban because he was making that distance by nearly 5 yards in pre-game. But that's pre-game, still an interesting conversation. :trollface:

Posted Image

StaringContestYouAndMe

StaringContestYouAndMe
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
vyvanse is one baaaaaaaad motherPosted Imageer my boys. i'm currently shooting lightning out of my fingertips and it's turning into a research paper

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

StaringContestYouAndMe, on 02 October 2014 - 02:34 AM, said:

vyvanse is one baaaaaaaad motherPosted Imageer my boys. i'm currently shooting lightning out of my fingertips and it's turning into a research paper

Meh I still like Addy better
"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!

StaringContestYouAndMe

StaringContestYouAndMe
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostRammaJamma, on 02 October 2014 - 04:05 AM, said:

Meh I still like Addy better

same. i had to bum vyvanse off of a friend since i'm trying to stop taking my addy. turns me into an asshole haha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users