The Random Thought Thread - Page 402 - Water Fountain - SECTalk.com - Page 402

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

The Random Thought Thread

- - - - -

6084 replies to this topic

possumslayer

possumslayer

Dirty White Boy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I need a 52-53 be lair or deluxe....I would look keel in one.

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Went and looked at the 2014 Corvettes today dayuuum! I gotta get these kids off to college... I want
"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!

possumslayer

possumslayer

Dirty White Boy

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostRammaJamma, on 17 April 2014 - 07:27 PM, said:

Went and looked at the 2014 Corvettes today dayuuum! I gotta get these kids off to college... I want
the 600 HP one?

possumslayer

possumslayer

Dirty White Boy

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Id pass on the vet and find an old muscle car tooo poor the money into....@RammaJammma

GATORSFAN21

GATORSFAN21
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postpossumslayer, on 17 April 2014 - 07:38 PM, said:

Id pass on the vet and find an old muscle car tooo poor the money into....@RammaJammma
Challenger or Camaro, which do you prefer?

possumslayer

possumslayer

Dirty White Boy

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGATORSFAN21, on 17 April 2014 - 08:00 PM, said:

Challenger or Camaro, which do you prefer?
nova or chevelle....

GATORSFAN21

GATORSFAN21
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postpossumslayer, on 17 April 2014 - 08:15 PM, said:

nova or chevelle....
Hard to beat a chevelle!

possumslayer

possumslayer

Dirty White Boy

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGATORSFAN21, on 17 April 2014 - 08:16 PM, said:

Hard to beat a chevelle!
me and my bud just got off the phone..... 71 maverick..... we gotta put a 429 in it...

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postpossumslayer, on 17 April 2014 - 07:38 PM, said:

I like old cars just seen a sweet chevelle on Craigslist supercharged and everything else for 9k a few days ago. I've owned two vets and I just really like them especially the new body style of the 2014. It almost looks like a Ferrari or something foreign. It'll be awhile for me anyhow I just bought a new truck and I pay my daughters Honda payment toooo.
"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I can't believe a thread hasn't been made yet the way people like to debate it here... apparently the atheists are aimed at Dabo Swinney at Clemson for holding prayer meetings and passing out Bibles.

Just heard about it on Freddie Coleman.

ROLL TIDE!!

Large Marge

Large Marge

Ask me about Loom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
So yesterday I'm at Best of China and their walk-in freezer isn't working. There are multiple things wrong with the unit and it took some time to diagnose and repair everything (3.5 hours on the dot). What was wrong was the wires to the pump down solenoid and the evaporator fans were burnt up where they had fallen onto the defrost heaters + the low pressure limit and fan cyclers were jumped out (which is a major no-no) + the condenser coil was outrageously filthy, so I changed the wiring out, reconnected the limit switches and cleaned the coil off. So I write him a bill up for $390; 45 for the coil cleaning, $15 for misc parts (wire nuts and stuff), and $330 for the time/labor($110 for the first hour, $90 an hour after that) I hand the guy the bill and he goes apePosted Image. His logic was that I only fixed wire connections so the bill was too high. I tried to explain how I billed him (which is how I bill every customer) and he wasn't having it. He refused to pay and I ended up having to just leave before the situation got out of hand. I can only take so much of being accused of being a cheat and not doing my job when his freezer had pulled to well below 30 degrees when I left. What's also a kicker is that I was almost certain that his compressor was dead when I had first diagnosed it (the internal overload read as open on my meter but the compressor was stone cold, which 90% of the time it won't close back and he'd have to get a new $1600 compressor + a complete refrigerant recharge which would probably have run him like 800 bucks and probably 6 hours of labor which is ) but as a formality I put a bag of ice on the top to close the thermal overload and SUPRISE it was in that 10% and was fine. So I could've been lazy and assumed it was the compressor and REALLY messed him up.

Tl;dr I fix the freezer, guy doesn't want to pay even though I fixed his damn freezer.

Edited by Large Marge, 18 April 2014 - 01:16 PM.

Posted Image

possumslayer

possumslayer

Dirty White Boy

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostRammaJamma, on 17 April 2014 - 09:50 PM, said:

I can't believe a thread hasn't been made yet the way people like to debate it here... apparently the atheists are aimed at Dabo Swinney at Clemson for holding prayer meetings and passing out Bibles.

Just heard about it on Freddie Coleman.
an atheist gamecock fan will start a thread....

possumslayer

possumslayer

Dirty White Boy

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostLarge Marge, on 18 April 2014 - 01:12 PM, said:

So yesterday I'm at Best of China and their walk-in freezer isn't working. There are multiple things wrong with the unit and it took some time to diagnose and repair everything (3.5 hours on the dot). What was wrong was the wires to the pump down solenoid and the evaporator fans were burnt up where they had fallen onto the defrost heaters + the low pressure limit and fan cyclers were jumped out (which is a major no-no) + the condenser coil was outrageously filthy, so I changed the wiring out, reconnected the limit switches and cleaned the coil off. So I write him a bill up for $390; 45 for the coil cleaning, $15 for misc parts (wire nuts and stuff), and $330 for the time/labor($110 for the first hour, $90 an hour after that) I hand the guy the bill and he goes apePosted Image. His logic was that I only fixed wire connections so the bill was too high. I tried to explain how I billed him (which is how I bill every customer) and he wasn't having it. He refused to pay and I ended up having to just leave before the situation got out of hand. I can only take so much of being accused of being a cheat and not doing my job when his freezer had pulled to well below 30 degrees when I left. What's also a kicker is that I was almost certain that his compressor was dead when I had first diagnosed it (the internal overload read as open on my meter but the compressor was stone cold, which 90% of the time it won't close back and he'd have to get a new $1600 compressor + a complete refrigerant recharge which would probably have run him like 800 bucks and probably 6 hours of labor which is ) but as a formality I put a bag of ice on the top to close the thermal overload and SUPRISE it was in that 10% and was fine. So I could've been lazy and assumed it was the compressor and REALLY messed him up.

Tl;dr I fix the freezer, guy doesn't want to pay even though I fixed his damn freezer.
tooo much tooo read...

GoldenRebel

GoldenRebel

A Proud Swayze Crazy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostLarge Marge, on 18 April 2014 - 01:12 PM, said:

You me crowbar to the knee. He'll pay

Large Marge

Large Marge

Ask me about Loom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postpossumslayer, on 18 April 2014 - 01:21 PM, said:

tooo much tooo read...

TLDR at the bottom for those that don't want to read technobabble
Posted Image