America should have known that when Barack Obama was running, that he was a Keynesian in terms of economics. Most Dems are.
Most didn't give a damn and elected him because of his smooth oratory. Most didn't educate themselves on his policies, economic leanings, etc. As I said above, if you are going to be dumb, you've got to be tough.
My conscience is clear. I wrote in Ron Paul in 2008. If he's not on the ballot, I'm doing it again.
I dispise both parties and yearn for the old-time GOP before they were hijacked by Nixon, Reagan's fantastic acting job, the Conservative Christian Coalition/Teabaggers. I am your straight-up typical old-time Conservative. Think an Ike-Republican/Libertarian if you will. Now, what do old-school Conservatives stand for?
1. Sound Money
2. A peaceable foreign policy unless the US is attacked, and then your ass is grass.
3. A strong military, but not a bloated miltary that is controlled by the MIC . Ike warned against this.
4. American jobs for American workers.
5. Conservative, modest investments in America.
6. Respect for all citizens regardless of race, gender, sexual preference, religious preference, etc.
Now, what has every RINO (especially Nixon who took us off the Gold Standard) done since that motherf***ing crook, Nixon assumed office?
1. Nixon, Ford, Reagan, Bush 41 and Bush 43 all did their damnedest to destroy the dollar and to end our former policy of sound money. Reagan and Bush 43 in particular should be given credit.
2. Reagan, Bush 41 and Bush 43 all dragged us into military adventures not out of necessity, but rather to pay back the MIC in this country that lined their pockets with campaign cash. Not a one of them wanted a peaceful coexistence with the world.
3. Should be self-explanatory. Every Republican since Ike has done his best to see who can make the f***ing MIC in this country the most bloated.
4. Every one of those sorry SOB's since Ike have sold us down the river. Every one of those SOB's gave a huge tax break to the wealthy in this country and wtf did those wealthy basta**s do? The pocketed the savings and took American jobs elsewhere because it's cheaper to do that.
5. Not since the 1950's under a certain true-blooded Republican has a GOP President invested in America. Our infrastructure now is a joke and it falling apart.
6. Also self-explanatory. Since the 50's, the Republicans have been the party where the most racism, homophobia, intolerance of other's religious preferences/no preferences has existed.
You know what you get with the Democrats of today.