Buck Belue Calling Crowell An Out Of Shape Prima Donna? - Page 4 - Georgia Sports - SECTalk.com - Page 4

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top High Fived

Top Bettors

Buck Belue Calling Crowell An Out Of Shape Prima Donna?

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
46 replies to this topic

HobnailedBoots

HobnailedBoots
  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:

TheRealBrave said:

I don't want a temporary fix though.

I don't either, but you've got to look at it from an employer's standpoint. Richt has to be able to sell his guy on the long-term security of the job. A lot of question marks swirling around the program, this is a pivotal season. If we turn it around and Richt stays safe, I think you'll see him bring in a high caliber name. That said, I don't believe our S&C is going to suffer because of a "temporary fix," I think what we've lacked is not strength, but rather conditioning, and I think Joe T will do just fine in kicking their butts (which really is what this entire team needed). I've grown skeptical of off-season sunshine blowing, but it's nice to hear someone emphasize "winning in the 4th quarter" as part of the training philosophy.

Either way, something will happen after this year. We're either going to have a bounce-back year and you're going to feel really good about the program in a year (as will recruits and asst coaches), or we'll have a bad year, Richt will lose his job and we'll be talking about our entirely new staff next year.

TheRealBrave

TheRealBrave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I think our line has lacked the strength to foster a good running game. I think mental and physical toughness is what we have lacked the most over the past couple of seasons.
Posted Image
MARK RICHT MAKES GOOD HIRE, HELL HAS FROZEN OVER